Katy's Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fast groans turned into deep, fast grunts of ecstasy as her orgasm overwhelmed her, strumming her clit hard as I continued to jam myself into her rear, squeezing her a bit tighter and thumping into her a bit harder, making her grunts break with every thrust deep inside. She let out a loud, long cry of release as her climax broke properly, her whole body shuddering and shaking as she did, her fingers going crazy on her clit to sustain it as she wailed in pleasure, pushing back to meet me with a tight arch of her back as she combined stimuli of anal and her clit massage gave her a deep, satisfying orgasm, that washed over her soul and took the energy from her entire being, along with every drop of stress or worry. Another upside was that it made her arse squeeze fantastically tight around my continuing thrusts, driving me towards my own orgasm, which I could now feel building deep inside me.

As she trembled to a finish her hand dropped to the bed and she relaxed, meaning I nearly knocked her flat on the bed with the power of my thrusts, which weren't letting up now. Pushing her arms out in front of her, an exhausted Katy Perry braced herself again for me to smash her ass, holding tight to her waist and pulling back on her hips as I thrust into her hard, now pumping her as hard and fast as possible. Her breaths quickly turned into moans and grunts once more, still enjoying herself as I worked as hard as I could on her. I built to a pace I wasn't even sure I could do as I chased my climax, slamming into her arse with a loud slap of my hips, my cock steel hard inside her now as I buried myself as deep as possible, her booty swallowing every last millimetre of my cock. It was the hardest she'd ever been fucked in the ass and she was absolutely loving it, both the sensations and how I was using her to get my own pleasure now.

Knowing I was close, she rallied herself and pushed up onto all fours again, arching her back tightly and pushing back at me, gritting her teeth as she breathed and growled at my insanely hard pounding of her.

"Oh yeah come on fuck me, fuck my ass," she gasped through her intense expression, knowing it would set me off. She was right, as I was now fit to burst, and after hearing the luscious singer beg me to nail her anally I couldn't hold on. My exerted breathing turned to my own growl of pleasure as I did my best to hold it back and smashed hard into her, before with a grab of her hair and haul on her hip I slammed myself into her with all my power and weight and came hard, my cock spasming as it ejaculated deep inside her, as deep as I could get. Katy barely withstood my final thrust, being knocked off her hands but just managing to keep her legs up, groaning in pleasure as she felt me grinding into her ass, feeling me bursting in spurt after spurt inside her hot body. With one final pull on her hair and hip, I gave a hard clench to squeeze the last of my load inside her and then released her, Katy dropping her head onto her hands on the bed, both of us breathing hard, my hands resting on her soft ass.

We took a few good breaths and then she let herself slide down on her knees, slipping slowly off my cock, giving me a good view of her asshole gaping as my head popped free, sinking down onto the bed on her front and just giving up, her muscles relaxing as she gave little twitches, having been well and truly fucked in the ass. Sitting back on my heels, I paused to take a moments thought of what I'd just achieved, and then felt the backlash of it hit me in a wave of tiredness, feeling washed out in the best possible way. I reached up to pull back the top of the rumpled covers, pulling them back as far as an exhausted pop star.

"Come on, get in," I said, brushing her hair back from her face. She mumbled something and opened her eyes to me, then reached up to get my help with a mischievous smile. I took her arms and pulled her up, then helped her over the covers and in, where I joined her, sinking down against the pillows and pulling the bedding back up. Closing my eyes, I felt Katy immediately snuggle in close to me, slipping down to rest her head on my chest, pushing her hair out the way and hooking her leg over mine, arm draped over my abs. I slipped my arm around her shoulders, and then leaned down to kiss her. We didn't say anything else, simply sharing a few soft, tender kisses, lightly tonguing and lingering before we sank back down together, snuggled up after our intense session, quickly falling asleep without a care in the world.

* *

Waking up the next morning, Katy took a moment to remember where she was, recalling the events of the night before. As she moved she felt the ache in both her pussy and her ass, clearly reminding her of the very energetic night she'd had, but in a good way. Rolling over, she found herself alone, sitting up and looking around, light coming brightly in the windows. Looking to the side, she saw a note and with a yawn she reached over for it, pulling her long dark hair back out the way as she unfolded it.

"Good morning beautiful. I had to get up early for my duties, and you looked so peaceful that I decided to leave you to lie in as long as you wanted. Last night was incredible, and I hope I can see you again before this cruise is over -- Alex" it read, finished with a few kisses. He'd also sprayed it with his aftershave, and as Katy smiled at his romantic note, she just lifted it to her nose slightly to take in his scent, closing her eyes and thinking of the lovely, satisfying evening he'd given her.

She laid in for a while more, dozing in the comfort of his luxurious quarters, before deciding she wanted some breakfast and to get on with her day. Slipping nakedly from the bed, she felt a twinge of discomfort, aching in particular places as she stood up. She only had her clothes from the night before, her designer dress still damp, though folded neatly on a chair with her underwear where he'd evidently picked it up for her. She had no other option, and just hoped nobody would see her as she unfolded the dress and stepped into it, pulling the slightly clinging material up her body with a shiver. If anyone saw her slinking out of an officers quarters wearing the dress she had on the night before it'd be like holding up a sign saying what she'd been up to, though she was sure a few people already knew after being caught in just robe and his cap. Zipping herself up, she bundled up her underwear in her hands, opting to go commando for her quick trip back to her cabin, even if it did mean her big breasts were unsupported and nipples showing slightly through the fabric.

Checking she had her things, she tucked his note down her dress and brushed her hair down slightly, then let herself out of his room and hastily walked back to her own.

_____________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback! I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.