Katy's Double Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

"That's a crazy coincidence!" She shook her head. Then continued,"...but, here we are."

"What's your name?"

"Katy. You're Dwayne, right? Is that what you like to be called?"

"That's me." Dwayne smiled.

Katy bit her bottom lip and looked down at his crotch without realizing what she was doing.

"Come on back with me."

Dwayne looked around, it wasn't busy in the mall and he walked ahead of Katy to the back storeroom.

Before she went in, she looked around to be sure no one was watching.

Behind the partition was a storeroom about twenty feet square. It had another room with a window in the corner. Katy thought that must be the office.

Dwayne led her to the side wall where there was a counter with shoes in boxes.

Katy felt like a teenager again, only she had never done this as a teenager. She felt wicked. Like she just crossed the threshold into another dimension. She was about to cheat on her husband with what looked like an eighteen-year-old boy in the back of a shoe store in the mall.

Before she could fully appreciate the situation, Dwayne grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward him.

Katy felt drawn into him like a magnet to steel. Their bodies clicked immediately. She was hyper focused on his crotch, where she felt an unusually large, thick, hard bulge against her waist.

She gasped, as her body moved to touch the black man. His lips quickly found hers and covered them in a hot, wet, French kiss. His lips were soft and full. They burned against her own. In a second, she realized what it was that she was not getting at home that she needed so very badly: passion.

Katy did her best to keep up with him and the reality of this strange situation that she found herself in. She was twisting and turning her mouth to match his aggressive kissing style. He kissed her so passionately she felt she was already having sex with him. Their lips slid against each other, tongues twirled together frantically within their hot mouths. Their breathing was heavy and desperate. They both moaned.

Katy pushed him away so she could look down at his crotch. His penis was extended outward inside his trousers. She had never seen anything like it before. It was crude and base...vulgar and animalistic...she loved it.

Dwayne noticed she was staring at his cock. He also knew she had wanted more pictures of it, so he felt no need to be reserved. He unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, and unzipped his zipper. His slacks and underwear dropped to the floor.

It happened so fast, Katy felt like she was in a dream. She suddenly found herself holding an enormous, black penis. It felt searing hot and smooth. She had her palms facing up as it lay across both of her outstretched hands. She was softly rubbing her fingers against it. It was bigger than the pictures made it appear. It was monstrous and heavy. She could not wrap her hands around it completely.

They continued kissing as she gently stroked Dwayne.

Then from afar, "Hello? Helllooo?" The unwelcomed voice drifted to the back from the front of the store.

"Damn!" Dwayne couldn't go out to the show room in his current condition. His erection was too big and awkward to quickly put away. Katy covered for him by going out to greet the customer.

"Yes, may I help you?" She tried her best to appear as a salesperson.

"Do you have these in size 4?" A young woman was holding shopping bags in one hand with a zebra-patterned shoe dangling from the other.

"I'm sorry, that is the last pair we have." Katy lied and the customer wandered off.

The customer was a much-needed interruption in the first contact between Katy and Dwayne.

Taking advantage of the break, Katy peeked her head around the corner and said,

"I have to go. Text me later!" She blew him a kiss.

He began to protest, but Katy left before she could hear what he was going to say. The customer reminded her that it was far too risky to have any sort of tryst in the storeroom of a shoe store in the mall. What she discovered is that these past three days and all the excitement she had felt during them were only a very small sampling of the actual pleasure that could come from this new, exciting, development in her world.

She had a lot to think about. A lot of plans to be made.

Katy floated through the rest of her day. After driving straight home to masturbate (and three consecutive orgasms), she picked up her phone to see more texts from Dwayne. There were.

-WHY DID YOU LEAVE?-

-WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN?-

Katy thought about what she wanted from Dwayne and all she could think about was the feel of his enormous black penis in her hands. She found it extremely difficult to think about anything else.

She knew that she had tasted a forbidden fruit. There was no going back to her normal life after this. She could still back out, but there was something sexually sinister that had awakened within her that she could not fully understand, or control, and even if she could, she didn't want to.

That night she texted back:

-WHEN IS YOUR NEXT DAY OFF?-

She was only going to be able to see more of his beautiful penis during weekdays. She had little time to slip away on weeknights and weekends.

He responded:

-MONDAY -

Tomorrow was Saturday. Katy didn't know whether she would be able to stay sane between now and Monday without seeing his penis in person again.

Then he texted,

-WHY DON'T YOU PICK ME UP FROM WORK. I DON'T LIVE FAR FROM THE MALL.-

Katy had just finished with dinner. She could say she was seeing the Sunday school teacher and slip out.

"Dean, I'm going to meet with Mrs. Larson about Sunday snack ideas. I shouldn't be more than an hour." Katy was gathering her things getting ready to meet Dwayne.

"Okay, Kate. I'll watch a movie with the twins. Bye!"

Katy bent down to give her husband a kiss on the forehead, said good-bye to her kids and left in her SUV.

Katy was wearing yoga pants and a T-shirt with no bra. As usual, Dean hadn't noticed what she was wearing.

On her way to the mall, she thought about what she wanted to do.

'What do I want from this? I want to put his penis in my mouth and feel it. That's the number one thing I want right now.' She asked herself several questions before realizing that she was very near the mall.

-I'M HERE. BLACK MERCEDES SUV-

Katy was waiting in a parking space in the nearly empty indoor parking garage outside the entrance nearest to the shoe store that Dwayne worked in.

-COMING OUT NOW-

She was a bundle of nerves. Nervous, excited, apprehensive. She got out of the SUV and got into the back.

After about five minutes, Dwayne came strutting out of the mall. A security guard opened a door and there he was. In a matter of seconds, he would be in the car. Katy watched from the backseat as he meandered his way to her car.

'He is so young. I can't believe this is happening!' Katy became antsy at the thought of being with a young black man alone.

The door opened.

Dwayne had an ear-to-ear smile on his face. He slid over toward Katy who was facing him, and turned sideways on the back, bench seat of her car.

"You're so hot." He moved toward her.

"I can't stop thinking about the pictures you sent me." Katy confessed.

Without another word, Dwayne and Katy were locked in the same heated, sexual kiss they had enjoyed together several hours earlier. Katy ran her hands against Dwayne's back and torso. She could feel the muscles in his abdomen and his sides as she pressed and rubbed his body. Her movement had one objective: to get to his penis.

Dwayne was sucking Katy's tongue as their mouths sealed in their hot kiss. She had never kissed in such a way before. In fact, she had never even imagined such kissing ever happened. It wasn't part of her world.

Dwayne's hands gently caressed her arms and shoulders, then, without warning, went straight for her breasts. His fingers tweaked and tugged on her already sensitive, erect nipples sending her into a sexual frenzy.

Katy reached down between Dwayne's legs to grab her prize...the object of her most intense obsession and desire.

Dwayne broke their kiss off and had his pants and underwear down at his ankles in what seemed to be less than a second.

Katy had no idea what she was doing, but she knew she wanted to do it. She wanted to be all over his penis.

"Suck it girl." Dwayne encouraged.

He was leaned back against the door, his legs spread out in front of him on the floor of the SUV as he sat. His penis was sticking up like a thick, black pole waiting for attention.

Katy rubbed her pussy through the material of her yoga pants and gave a low moan. Her pants were saturated.

Sitting on her knees on the seat, she leaned down moving her face closer to his throbbing member.

It was, along with the storeroom incident this afternoon, the first time she had ever been alone with a black man.

Katy grabbed the middle of his manhood and squeezed hard. It throbbed powerfully in her grip.

Dwayne sighed. "Oh, yes. That's it. Suck that cock." He stuck his hips up forcing his penis toward her full, red lips.

Katy opened her jaws wide and slowly guided her mouth toward his penis. Hearing him call it a cock reminded her that she was about to have an affair, with a young black stud. She felt a shock run through her body as she opened her mouth and touched his...cock...with her tongue for the first time.

For some reason, Katy was drooling and had a difficult time keeping her saliva in her mouth. She was actually over-salivating. Her slobber ran down and caused his dick to shine in the light of the parking garage.

She opened her mouth wider and accepted the knob of his head into it.

And now she tasted him. It was like candy. Literally. A mix of some sweet-scented cologne and soap. She loved the way he tasted, which only added to her enthusiasm with which she now gave to her task of mouthing his penis.

Katy's breathing became labored. She felt every square millimeter of his head in her mouth with her tongue. She made sucking noises as she tried her best to swallow the excessive saliva she was producing.

"Damn. You know what you're doing!" Dwayne watched the beautiful redhead move her head around his dick. He gathered her hair in his hand so he could watch her mouth get stuffed with his black meat. Katy sucked and slobbered, licked and kissed the enormous head. She hadn't even tried to get his shaft into her mouth yet, she was content with his head for now.

The car was hot, condensation was building on the windows. The air smelled of sex.

Katy sensed a change in the parking light that illuminated Dwayne's penis. It had somehow become dimmed. Not wanting to become separated from her new toy, she turned her head sideways to see, to her horror, a balding, older, white security guard watching her with his arms crossed from just outside the car.

Katy pulled herself off the young, black cock with a loud smack and sat upright.

She covered her hands with her face.

"Oh, my God...oh my God...oh my God!" She repeated.

The security guard opened the door and looked at Katy, then down at Dwayne who still had his enormous cock out.

The overweight, balding security guard had what seemed to be a Hispanic accent. He was an off-duty cop who worked the parking lot at night.

"Please get out of the car."

Katy exited her Mercedes from the opposite side as Dwayne tried to put his dick in his pants and moved out from the door nearest the guard.

The parking lot was well-lit. The security guard added to Katy's sense of shame by shining his flashlight onto the couple as they now stood next to each other.

The guard could see Dwayne's bulge and as he shined the light onto Katy, he could see a huge wet spot between her legs. He looked up at her and shook his head.

"I need to see some I.D. please."

While Dwayne reached into his wallet, Katy grabbed her pocket book from the front seat.

Reading from their I.D.s he said, "Mrs. Meyer, Mr. Lockhart, this is a private parking facility. It is not a place to go necking and make-out or have sex in. I'm not going to file a report this time, but next time I catch you two having sex in the parking garage, I will call a squad car out here and get you for indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious conduct. Try explaining that one to your husband, Ma'am."

Katy hung her head in shame. She couldn't believe that the first time she had any sort of extra-marital contact that she was caught.

Dwayne took it much less seriously than Katy. He patiently waited as the security guard laid his guilt trip on Katy and eagerly got back into the car to be taken home.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe that happened! The first and only time I cheat on my husband and I get caught!"

"Don't worry about it, Katy. Let's pull over somewhere."

Katy wanted more time with that big penis more than anything, but she could not hide the fact that she was so thoroughly shaken up from the run-in from the security guard. Her concentration was broken and she was visibly upset.

"Where do you live? Let's get closer to your house. I don't have much time."

Now pressed for time, Katy drove Dwayne to the middle-class neighborhood where he lived with his parents. She parked the car outside his neighbor's house a few doors down. Dwayne had his dick out before she put the car in park.

Katy reached over and jacked it as best she could from her position in the driver's seat.

Dwayne helped her by lifting his body off the seat, pushing it up toward her hand, and was soon approaching an orgasm.

Katy moved her body over the center console and leaned down. She wrapped her lips around his cock head again. She had been craving it the entire drive over to his house. She was now drooling again and sucking her spit as she felt his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, damn, girl. Suck it!" Dwayne's dick head became larger and even harder than it had been. Katy felt a sudden surge and before she had worked out exactly what she'd do if he came, it was too late. Hot cum flooded her mouth as Dwayne moaned and rubbed her back. He filled her mouth and kept cumming.

Katy swallowed, inhaled through her nose, then swallowed again. She kept sucking and swallowing the fluid as it mixed with her saliva. She sucked the semen from his penis, and enjoyed every moment of the graphic and crude act. She immediately realized that she liked the taste and feel of his cum.

And in that moment, it seemed right. He shot all his cum and she swallowed it all. She was still sucking on his head when Dwayne had to pull her off.

"God damn, that was good! Wow!" Dwayne looked at Katy with a new sense of appreciation. "You are crazy good at sucking dick!"

Katy smiled, her mouth still coated with his semen. She felt his warm cum in her stomach. It felt a little like the tequila had hours before.

Dwayne leaned over and kissed her cheek and left. Katy smiled and waved, then drove off.

Katy came home to a quite house. The TV was on in the living room with her twins and Dean asleep on the couch. Katy used the time to take a very quick shower and brush her teeth.

After putting the kids and her husband to bed, Katy went into a dark, spare bedroom, took off her panties from under her nightshirt, lay down on the bed and began to masturbate.

So many images rushed into her mind as she began to rub her clitoris. The feeling of Dwayne's penis in her hands and mouth, the taste of his flesh, the hot semen filling her throat...she was wet within seconds of playing with herself.

As she was reliving her brief encounter with Dwayne, the memory of being discovered by the security guard kept returning. There was something about her being discovered-caught performing fellatio upon a black man-that caused her pussy to gush with wetness.

She repeatedly visualized his flashlight moving from Dwayne's crotch, then to her own. Her shame at being visibly wet, right through her yoga pants, and all of this witnessed by the guard. These thoughts caused such an intense orgasm that she moaned loudly and shook as she came.

Frightened that she may have awakened her family, Katy hurried from the room and back into her bed. She slept soundly that night, but thought more of the security guard noticing her obvious arousal as she fell asleep.

Saturday at the Meyer household usually meant trips to the park, the local craft store, and out to dinner at night. This Saturday was no exception. The family enjoyed their time together as they wandered the park during its spring show of flowers and new, fresh leaves. The twins rode their bikes as they always did. Dean walked with Katy, but had his face in his phone returning emails and texting colleagues.

After lunch, Katy took the kids to the craft store to buy some items for a project they have been working on for Father's Day. It was a decorative cushion for Dean's office chair.

Dinner was at an Italian restaurant where the family met up with another couple and their two kids. Katy continued to think about her encounter with Dwayne and how naughty and exciting it all was. She felt as though she had a new hobby. She wanted to tell her friend about it at dinner, but of course, she would never do that.

She received a text after returning home from dinner. At first, the image confused her. The picture from Dwayne showed a pixelated print-out of one of her pussy pictures. The paper was blotched and smeared with a pale thick substance, like clumpy glue. Then it clicked in her mind.

It was his cum. He'd obviously masturbated onto a picture of her pussy. To the side, Katy could see Dwayne standing over the splattered picture holding his dick. A stubborn white blob of cum still hung from the tip.

Katy snuck off into the bathroom and rubbed herself to a quick orgasm while looking at it. She was turned on by the amount of semen on the picture, but she was most stimulated by the thought of him coming on her pussy.

She saved the picture to her other photos and rejoined her family in the living room where they had started a movie.

Katy had thought about having sex with Dean throughout the day, but decided not to initiate or bring the subject up until he did. She wanted to see how long he could go without sex.

Katy waited until Dean was asleep in their bed before she returned Dwayne's picture text. She quietly crept into their bathroom and snapped a picture of herself with her top off. Dwayne responded immediately to the new picture.

-CAN'T WAIT TO SUCK ON YOUR NIPPLES-

Katy smiled and went to sleep imagining Dwayne sucking her nipples.

Sunday was church day. The Meyer family went to their church as they usually do. Katy taught the fourth and fifth grade Sunday school class and Dean attended a men's Bible study.

After the service, the family went to brunch with some other members of the congregation and had a nice, leisurely meal.

At home, Katy checked her texts to reveal another picture. This one was taken out doors, in a park. Dwayne was sitting on a bench in a wooded area. He had written "Missing your mouth" under the picture as a caption. His cock was hard and in his hand as he took the selfie.

Katy texted him a line that was out of character for her.

-WISH MY MOUTH WAS WRAPPED AROUND THAT BLACK COCK-

After re-reading her text, she looked away and winced.

'Did I write that? Oh God.'

Katy was becoming aware that her inner self was being revealed for the first time and apparently, her inner self was a slut.

This week had brought thoughts she had never had before. Sucking and fucking and being watched and desired, all these were newly realized and when she compared them to her thirty-five-year history, were nothing short of shocking.

Katy wanted to see Dwayne, but could not break free of her family obligations on a Sunday. She would need to think of a consistent excuse to help her get out of the house for an hour or two when she felt the need to be with Dwayne.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers