Katy's Double Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

Dean was in a strange mood by Sunday evening. He helped Katy prepare dinner and was rubbing up against her repeatedly as they prepared the family meal.

"Let's get busy tonight, Kate. What do you say?" Katy looked over at her husband and saw that he was wearing his "sexy face."

Inside, she was disgusted. After a month, now he wants sex.

What Katy really wanted was her big piece of black meat, not her husband who seemed to be some sort of sexual camel. Katy knew that to keep up appearances, she would have to give in to having sex with her husband every now and then. As little as one week ago she would have jumped at the chance to make love to her husband, but now...

"Sounds like fun, sweetie!" She smiled.

That night Dean made the typical move. He began rubbing her breasts, then took his boxers off under the sheets, which was Katy's cue to remove her panties.

Dean slid on top of his wife and begin humping her as she lay on her back with her legs spread.

In a matter of about five minutes, Katy was up going to the restroom wiping her husband's cum out of her pussy.

That night marked an important turning point in her married life. Her husband was no longer her sexual interest. This was a depressing revelation to her and caused her to feel melancholy as she began planning her Monday, and what possibilities awaited her on Dwayne's day off.

Dean seemed happy. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and returned to his side of the bed.

"Good night."

In the morning Katy read:

-IT'S MY DAY OFF. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?-

Dwayne texted Katy as she was driving back from dropping the kids off at school.

Katy replied,

-NOTHING-

-WHY DON'T YOU COME AND PICK ME UP AND WE CAN GO TO THE PARK?-

Katy smiled as the excitement returned to her life after a long, dull weekend.

-I WOULD LOVE TO! PICK YOU UP AT 10?-

He responded,

-10 IS GOOD. SEE YOU THEN!-

In a flurry of activity, Katy set about showering and selecting clothes for her outing.

She was reminded that she needed to go shopping for her new "boyfriend" because her wardrobe did not have anything cute or sexy. She managed to once again, find a skirt and roll it up to make it sexier.

She wore a light green top that matched her white skirt and a pair of leather sandals.

Her breasts were extra sensitive, a sign that she was horny.

She remembered where Dwayne lived without much problem. She parked two houses down in front of a neighbor's house. Hoping to avoid any confrontation with his parents or anyone else for that matter.

She was a couple of minutes late.

In her rear-view mirror, she could see Dwayne walk out of his front door and up the sidewalk toward Katy's car.

He opened the door and Katy was presented with the familiar scent of his sweet cologne. The smell reminded her of the taste of his dick. The memory caused her to blush.

"Hey Katy!" He leaned forward and gave her a far more serious kiss than she was expecting as a greeting.

Katy was a married woman, she wasn't used to being someone's girlfriend. Dwayne kissed her like a girlfriend, not a wife. She liked that.

Katy broke off the kiss, not wanting to be seen so close to his house.

"Where to?" She asked.

"I want to take you to that park that's not too far from here. The one I took that picture at yesterday."

Dwayne pointed for her to go straight.

The park was near the river that ran through the city and surrounding suburban area. It was a sort of greenbelt and wilderness area that had lots of small, established picnic tables and built-in grills. It was a heavily wooded park with lots of privacy.

Katy parked her car in the lot closest to the trail leading to the river and trail head. It was an asphalt bike trail lined with benches and water fountains meandering about a quarter mile toward the river. There were identical side trails that intersected the main path along the way. It was a beautiful, spring morning and there were a several people on the trails enjoying the day.

Dwayne was wearing long, black shorts, a white T-shirt, and black Converse sneakers. He looked out of place. He looked even more out of place holding the hand of an older white woman dressed in clothes from a different style of a different generation. It would be obvious to all who could see that these two just didn't belong together.

Katy wasn't immediately aware of how incompatible she and Dwayne looked to outsiders. She was happy holding hands with her new, exciting lover thinking about when and where she would be able to gain access to his body again.

As they approached a retired white couple who appeared to be in their late sixties, she noticed the look on their faces that gave her pause. The couple were giving her direct eye contact as she passed them by. Not a friendly "good-morning," but rather more of a glare.

Katy didn't say anything, and at first reacted fearfully. As she thought about why the couple stared her down, she became excited. Their obvious judgement reminded her that she was holding hands with a young black man. A young black man with a huge penis that she would have in her hands and mouth very soon.

Katy became sexually aroused once again. The thought of having other people observe her as she committed adultery with her black lover made her feel dizzy with lust. She hadn't expected such a reaction. She wanted to have sex with Dwayne in the worst way at that moment.

"Let's find a place to sit down." She suggested.

"There's a place right up here." Dwayne led Katy down a side trail to a smaller dirt trail, and finally to an older picnic bench with a wooden arbor sheltering the table. The entire spot was heavily shaded and cooler than the surrounding area.

"This is nice!" Katy sat down facing away from the table.

Dwayne sat next to her.

"It looks pretty private, doesn't it?" He looked around as he let his hand wander over her legs.

"It's perfect." Katy focused her attention on Dwayne's face. The two moved closer and embraced.

They quickly established a rhythm to their kissing. Their slippery lips opened and closed together as their tongues revealed their inner desires. Each tongue penetrated the other's mouth and circled around repeatedly.

Dwayne's wandering hands squeezed and twisted Katy's breasts and nipples causing her to give an excited squeak. Katy's hands caressed his chest and torso, then made haste to his (already erect) penis.

Soft moans and pants came from the couple as they groped each other. Katy's hand grabbed Dwayne's cock through his shorts and held it firmly. She looked down upon the prodigious bulge. She wanted it.

Dwayne moved his attention to her skirt. Without any hesitation, Dwayne pulled up the hem to her hips and slid her underwear to the side.

Katy gasped in surprise as his inserted his thick, middle finger into her while at the same time used his thumb to rub her clit.

"Oh, my God. I'm so wet for you, Dwayne." She whispered into his ear.

She was very wet for Dwayne. Sloppy wet. Embarrassingly wet. The kind of wet that made Dwayne stop his exploration and look at Katy's face wet. Dwayne knew that such a wet pussy was the surest sign that she was into this as much as he was.

Katy slowly began to spread her legs wider. An indication that she was ready to be more sexual with him.

Dwayne pawed at her underwear until he was finally able to remove it from her waist and slide it down her silky-smooth legs.

He didn't want her to wear the underwear after he removed it so he tossed it out onto the concrete area surrounding the picnic bench.

Katy found the act incredibly sexy. She looked out onto the concrete pad and saw her underwear laying there. It was a strange, yet very sexy scene.

Katy spread her legs more, giving Dwayne complete access to her pussy. Access reserved exclusively for her husband, now given freely to her black lover to explore.

Dwayne loved the feel of Katy's pussy. It was hotter, wetter, and smoother than the other girls he had been with. In fact, everything about Katy was hot. Especially the married part.

He loved that she was married and wasn't as needy as his other girlfriends had been. He couldn't wait to fuck her, but he knew enough about his dick that he had to wait until they were ready. He had hurt women with it before. Having a dick like his required a certain degree of responsibility.

Dwayne now focused his efforts to pleasure her with his hand. He was pumping her pussy with two fingers rigorously as he saw her legs spread wider apart. She was hot.

Katy felt exposed and nasty as she spread her legs farther apart. She was meeting his penetrating fingers with thrusts upward onto his hand.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Mmmm! Oh! Oh! Oh! Dwayne!" She opened herself up to Dwayne's fingers in a crippling orgasm. She had a difficult time keeping her voice down due to its intensity. She shook to her core as she reached down and grabbed his arm...using it to guide his fingers in and out of her exploding pussy. She needed more of him. She needed his cock.

Dwayne's pokes and prods were audible as he squished his way in and out of her dripping wet pussy. He let her use his fingers and hand to fuck herself. He slipped in three fingers as she was spastically working his hand into her hot wetness. He had never been with a woman who came as hard as she did at that moment. Finally, after two monumental orgasms, she released his hand and returned it to her breasts.

Katy took a few minutes to recover as Dwayne continued to fondle her. She wanted his penis now.

Katy moved Dwayne up and away from the picnic table bench so that he was standing in front of her. She quickly surveyed the area. All she could see were trees. The path leading to the enclosure was close to the table so she would be able to hear anyone approach before they were too near.

She grabbed his shorts and underwear in her hands and with one motion pulled his shorts down. She was giddy with excitement to see his monster penis hard and ready for her attention.

Katy took the additional step to have Dwayne step out of his shorts so that he was naked from the waist down, save for his shoes. Katy used both hands to stroke his penis. She began lightly, more of a caress, feeling the impressive tool under her touch. Softly running her hands and fingers all over the shaft. Picking up his heavy balls in her hands and examining them. His scrotum was pulling them closer to his body, so she had to pull on them to get them into her hands. She had never done this for any man before.

She tried to cover as much of his penis with her hands as possible, but still had several inches above and below them exposed. She tried a one-handed stroke while massaging his balls, then switched to a two-handed approach as he began respond to her stroking. She pumped him rhythmically, letting his heavy, dangling balls bounce off of her wrists and forearms as she stroked him.

Normally, Dwayne didn't like it when a woman stroked his dick. He was always trying to get them to move onto something else, like a fuck or at least a blow job. Stroking was the least desirable activity, but with Katy it was different. She was so hot, and so open about her love of his dick that he was more patient with her.

Katy's mouth began to water as she played with Dwayne's penis. She wanted to suck it. She began to lick the head, but she was in an awkward position and couldn't get at the base, or his balls.

"Here," She guided him by his penis and hips to the picnic table. "Sit here," she said.

Katy had him sit bare-assed on the table in front of her. She stepped over the bench part, then sat so that she was facing him, seated on the bench, while he sat slightly above and in front of her on the table. His cock was right in front of her like a meal.

It was Dwayne's turn to spread his legs.

"Damn, Katy. You sure have a freaky side! I like that about you."

Katy was proud she could impress such an impressive young man with her twisted thoughts. She wasn't thinking about being nasty or naughty, she was just doing whatever it was that came to mind. This is how open she felt when away from her domestic environment. This is what happened when her sexual nature was repressed for so many years.

Katy was now facing Dwayne's gigantic cock. It was in her face.

Katy stared at the beast, holding it at the base with both hands. Her mouth began watering copiously, something she noticed happened automatically whenever she saw Dwayne's big black penis. She collected a large wad of saliva and used her tongue to push it against her tightly pursed lips. As it began to drool out, she leaned forward and puckered her lips, planting a sloppy wet kiss on Dwayne's tip. Letting the drool run out, she parted her plump lips. Spit oozed down his shaft in advance of her thick red lips. She had to focus on opening her jaw to accommodate his wide head.

She turned her head from side to side, letting her spit flow out. Katy felt overcome by desire and took her mouth off of his tip. Still holding his cock at the base, she used her tongue to apply a coat of saliva over every inch of it. No matter how much she drooled and spit out onto his cock, her mouth was still wet.

Once she felt her spit ooze down against her fingers on his shaft, she sat up and sunk her warm mouth back down on his cock head.

She began to open the back of mouth more, gaping her throat as best she knew how with so little experience. All the wetness really helped. She moved her upper body toward Dwayne. She felt his head slip beyond her teeth to her uvula. Her gag reflex was weak so she could take his cock more than half way into her throat.

As she gaped her throat, spit cascaded heavily down his thick shaft. It ran fluidly over her wet hands, down his balls, and was collecting in a pool below his scrotum on the picnic table. This excessive drool was a direct result of how turned on she was and how literally hungry she was to have his cock in her mouth.

And Dwayne loved it. "Oh, shit! Suck on that cock, Katy." Dwayne was using a free hand to smooth Katy's hair as her head bobbed slowly over his throbbing cock. He wanted to shove it all down her throat and start fucking her face, but that just wasn't going to happen. He felt he had been messing around long enough, he wanted to fuck, but also didn't want to scare her off.

Katy felt so sexually stimulated that she wanted to scream!

One of her hands pulled up her skirt and began playing with her pussy. Katy found that sucking a penis this large was not only a turn on, but a lot of work. She needed to stop soon or else she feared she may not be able to close her mouth again!

Reluctantly, Katy pulled up and away from Dwayne's dick. Strands of spit hung from her chin, but she didn't seem to notice in her sexual trance.

"Why don't you fuck me on this table, Dwayne." Katy was looking right into his eyes.

She felt her skin erupt in goose pimples at hearing her mouth utter such graphic language. She can't remember ever telling her husband to "fuck me." It felt so dirty and inappropriate.

She felt like she was in a dream. Nothing existed except her and Dwayne and his big dick. it was her new favorite place to be. It was a beautiful day, she had a couple of hours until she needed to be back at home, and she had a lot of pent-up sexual tension that only having sex would cure.

Dwayne moved himself off the picnic table and was standing at the edge watching Katy get out of her position and walk over to him. The two kissed again. Dwayne gently pinched Katy's sensitive nipples which caused her to immediately move to the table to ready herself for the "horse cock" that was about to penetrate her pussy.

Katy jumped up and lay onto her back on the rough wooden surface of the table. Dwayne took control by grabbing her legs and using them to pull her ass right to the edge. His large hands held each of her legs just above the ankle, spreading her legs obscenely and exposing her tight, pretty pink pussy.

The experience was so intense that Katy had to close her eyes for a moment just to mentally process the situation. She knew that she was so wet, no lubrication should be needed.

Dwayne's fully-erect cock was level with Katy's open, wet pussy. He held her legs back and moved his cock closer to her opening. He looked up at Katy who was already breathing deeply in anticipation, waiting for his dick to enter her.

Dwayne moved his hips closer, allowing his stiff tool to prod against Katy's dripping wet pussy lips. They both watched as the tip of his cock pressed against her labia. Katy thought it was almost like some lewd sexual kiss.

Dwayne's grip on her calves tightened. She flexed her thighs, pulling herself slightly closer to him. As they both watched, Dwayne's fat, black cock head parted, then slipped inside Katy's swollen red cunt lips.

They both moaned in unison as Dwayne entered her. It was Katy's first black cock and Dwayne's first married pussy.

Dwayne made Katy feel full and complete. She could not believe how much different sex with Dwayne was. Her pussy was molding to his thick, stiff cock and craving more. She felt her body open-up and consume his manhood as he slowly penetrated her.

"Oh, my God, Dwayne." Katy's eyes were slightly squinting as she accepted nearly all his cock into her womb.

"So good..." Dwayne had never fucked a real woman before. Not one who had already had children and was a quite a few years older than eighteen, anyway. She could take more of his dick than any of the other seven girls he had fucked up to that point. He could feel her pussy loosen, then tighten around his shaft.

He began drawing in and out of her slowly at first, then with a building rhythm and force that more accurately reflected his desire for her. Within a few minutes, he was holding her legs back and fucking her with deep, purposeful strokes.

The old picnic table began squeaking in time with his strokes.

Katy had her ass off the table's edge and let herself get pinned back by the young man who was now really giving her a good fucking. They had only been having sex for a few minutes and it was already better than any she had had with her husband.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...my God! Dwayne!"

Katy's first orgasm took her by surprise. She didn't orgasm vaginally very easily. It was a different orgasm than what she experienced through rubbing her clit. It was deep and she felt it through her entire torso.

Dwayne could feel her pussy become more wet after she began calling his name. He could feel her clench down around his dick and shake. He knew that would be her first orgasm.

He fucked her harder and more forcefully.

"Annnnother...God..." Katy had two more orgasms, one after the other.

Dwayne was getting close to cumming. He had a very difficult time lasting as long as he had up to that point. Katy was so sexy he could barely hang on through her three orgasms.

Katy was feeling worn out from having such a big penis inside her. She hoped he would cum very soon. She played with her clit to keep the pain at bay.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, damn, girl!"

Dwayne yanked his cock out of Katy and grunted. A long, thick rope of cum launched over her body. Some landed on her cheek, forehead and hair, but most of it shot completely over her, onto the picnic table and the ground beyond.

He pumped his cock for a few quick strokes, then aimed lower. With a grunting "...fuck!" he shot again, spurting a long line of cum that landed on her shirt, over her skirt and stomach before trailing over her pussy.

Another few strokes, and he sighs, finishing with a burst of cum all over her swollen and stretched labia. Her pussy throbbed and clenched throughout his orgasm.

Before she could recover from being sprayed by his cum, he was over her, kissing her passionately on the mouth.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers