Katy's Way Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him." Said James, commandingly.

His naked wife helped Tim get his shirt off before straddling him on the couch and sitting down firmly on his erection. "OH!" she cried out when Tim's cock was all the way inside of her, and she twisted her head and torso around to glare menacingly at her husband while she rode her lover.

"My GOD, you have no idea how good this feels!" she taunted him. James' eyes started to well up. He reached his hand down his pants. Katy could see his fist moving back and forth underneath the cotton. She turned back to face Tim, and began French kissing him while she fucked him.

"Katy," asked James, as he stroked himself watching his wife ride her boyfriend's cock, "how do you really feel about Tim?"

"Oh, god, oh, oh, oh, you don't really wanna know, James, oh, oh, oh..."

"You've spent so may hours with his cock inside of you, I know that it must be much more familiar to your pussy than mine is."

"Oh, ah, ah, ah, his cock, oh, oh, ah, is the best, ha, ha, oh, thing that's ever, ungh, ungh, UNGH, happened to me AH!"

"I can tell. You'd choose his cock over me, if you had to, wouldn't you?"

"OH, GOD, OH, YES James, I love you, but his cock inside of me is more important, AH, AH, AH, than our marriage."

"Will you lay down on the couch so I can watch him make you scream?" James stood up from the couch, and Katy and Tim obliged him. Keeping his cock buried deep in her pussy, Tim let his girlfriend lay back, and then he used hip thrusts to move her head to the other end of the couch, basically fucking Katy into position.

"FUCK! SHIT! OH! FUCK!" shouted Katy, as her lover moved her body with his cock.

"Let me show you my favorite thing to do to your wife," said Tim to James, hooking each of Katy's knees over his shoulders. Tim then straightened his torso so that he was kneeling on the couch, while Katy's body was at a diagonal to the plane of the couch. Her head was on the pillow, while her hips were hoisted in the air. Tim put his right arm around Katy's upper thighs to hold her to his pelvis, and then began to fuck her with abandon.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! OH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" shouted James's wife as Tim banged her as hard as he could. James had his pants down now, and was aiming his erection at his wife's face. His wife seemed unable to look away from her boyfriend's face as he fucked her raw.

"So Katy, if Tim's cock is more important to you than our marriage," began James, "and really, he's always been more your lover than I have—"

"AW! YEAH! AH! AH!"

"—and if you'd do whatever he wanted you to, than doesn't that mean—"

"YES! YES! SAY IT! FUCK! AH! AH! TIM! AH!"

"—are you in love with Tim?"

"YES! AH! JAMES! I LOVE HIM! OH, FUCK! I LOVE YOU, OH! OH! OH! BUT I LOVE HIM TOO! OOH! OOH! OOH!"

James' face was as red as a fire truck. He was gritting his teeth and squinching up his eyes as hot tears rolled down his face. He was stroking furiously now, and he brought his erection closer to his wife's face as Tim drilled her. "She looks so fucking hot", he thought for the first time without wondering why.

"JAMES! OH! OH! SHIT! AH! TIM'S! OH! GOING TO! OH! FUCK MY! AH! BRAINS OUT! OH! OH! ALL THE! HA! OH! TIME! I DON'T CARE! OH! OH! WHO KNOWS IT! SHIT! SHIT! DOES IT HURT JAMES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

James was crying steadily now, and ready to cum on his wife's face. He was just waiting for the right moment, for her...

"Yes! It hurts!" he said through obvious tears.

"OH, GOD! OW! AH! AH! YES! BECAUSE! JAMES! AH! AH! TIM'S CUM OH! OH! WILL BE INSIDE OOH! OOH! OF MY PUSSY OOH! OOH! EVERY TIME YOU OOH! OOH! FUCK ME! BECAUE OH YES! OH YES BABY! BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! OH AH I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

James' body shook with sobs as he shot his load all over his pretty wife's face while she had a tremendous orgasm. Katy bucked and spasmed against her lover's cock as she screamed a cry of bliss. Tim shouted, "Yeeeahhhhh!!!" as he came into Katy's pussy so hard that his cum was dripping out of her opening within a few seconds, just like he did every time.

James was on his knees, on the floor, hanging his head and wiping the tears from his eyes with his forearms as Tim continued to slowly move his shaft in and out of James' wife. She was still shaking a little and touching her nipples while she looked up at her lover. When she had caught her breath a little, she started fingering her clit and turned her head to look at her broken husband on the floor next to her. "James, look at me," she said lovingly. James lifted his head and tearily met his wife's gaze. "I know what you just did for me, and I love you." She moaned lightly in between phrases as Tim kept up his slow thrusting. Most of Katy's body was still in the air. She was still being fucked.

"I love you, James, and there will always be a place for you in my sex life—even if it's just a small one."

"What do you mean? I thought you said—"

"Oh, you'll still be able to fuck me, whenever Tim's not. Or one of his friends. Or just someone else random I might want to fuck. Specifically, I meant watching me. I only want you to watch sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"Yeah James, like for instance, not right now. I'd like you to leave."

"But, Katy, I—"

"I know what you just did baby. And I love you for it. And I hope there'll be more of it. But right now, I want to be alone with Tim, just the two of us."

"What am I supposed to do? Go to bed while you fuck him out here in the living room?"

"Actually, James," offered Tim, "maybe you should go back to the bedroom and watch some of the videos of your wife that thousands of men a day are jerking off to, while I fuck her senseless for a few hours out here. You can listen to the obsence sounds your wife makes out here and on tape at the same time! Her orgasms will be in stereo. You can try to sleep, if you want, but if I need her on the bed, I'll be banging her right next to you."

With that, Tim and Katy looked away from James to focus on each other. Tim began helping Katy turn over on her stomach as James stood up. James heard his wife's first ear-piercing scream as her lover entered her from above. By the time he was sitting in front of his computer with earbuds on, Katy was already shouting that she was going to cum again. As he was looking at the index of Tim's videos of his wife, with titles such as "Married Katy takes 3 men's cum", "Wife Katy fucks 5 men in one day," and "Cheating wife Katy can't handle stranger's HUGE cock", his actual wife Katy was screaming "HARDER! HARDER!" so loud, James wasn't sure he was going to be able to hear the videos.

He was stroking himself and watching a video of his wife hold Tim's hand while she tried to take the largest cock James had ever seen. "Oh NO! SLOWER! AH! AH!' said video Katy, laying on her back, as James was treated to a close-up shot of this gargantuan cock forcing it's way past her pussy lips.

James didn't hear his own front door open, nor did he hear 5 of Tim's friends walk in and exchange greetings with Tim while naked, cum-drenched Katy stood up in the center of the room.

James was too busy watching his wife have a wincing, shaking orgasm and get her pussy filled with cum on the internet to have any idea that she was currently being DP'ed and face-fucked for her second time by three men she had never laid eyes on before.

James was watching the next video, one of his wife fucking Tim while 3 men came on her face, one at a time, while in his living room, 10 feet away, the next three men in that group of 6 line took their turn triple-fucking Katy, who oozed cum out of her ass, mouth, and pussy while they fucked her.

James had heard Katy screaming for more than an hour. He just assumed it was Tim, and only Tim, making her do that.

Another hour later, he was watching the video of Katy at their wedding again, and crying, while, in the living room, 3 men came inside of Katy and 3 came on her tits over the course of her own 2-minute long orgasm.

That was okay. James could always watch the video of his wife's first gangbang some other time.

*

NEXT: Part 7: Tim proves he means business!

12