All Comments on 'Kay Sucks Again'

by KKstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very naughty little slut

aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

You have your cuckold husband just where you want him. You are in control of this marriage not him. He doesn't control you. He is the stupid pathetic submissive one you are the one getting fucked far better than he ever could and you are eating all that cum and then feeding it to him. So yes slut you carry on being the one in control your submissive wimp cuckold will love you for it.

readinggpreadinggpover 12 years ago

Job well done cum slut. You went along with the plan well, had a good time, and shared your excitement with your hubby to enjoy too. Make sure he knows how lucky he is to have a wife like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANOTHER CUM SLUT

I love stories where the husband has made his wife into a whore cum slut. I married a very nice girl with the goal of making her into a slut that would do whatever I asked of her. I began by running porn movies ever night and making her finger herself while I jacked off. I then got her to tell me which of the guys and girls she'd like to do. It didn't take long to see a change coming over her. When her pussy got hot and wet I'd suck her off. Somewhere during one of our sessions she asked me about sucking cocks and without hesitation I told her that before we married I'd suck and been fucked my many men and how much I loved it and some day wanted to do some guy while she watched. Some day turned out to be three days. I had a guy (chuck) to come home with me and upon entering the house told him to get naked.When my wife came down stairs what she saw was me on my knees with his cock bured in my throat. I told her to strip, that I wanted to suck her while he fucked my. What I didn't tell her was that his wife was coming by to do her pussy. Shortly after the cock entered my ass the door bell rang. Told her to answer it nude. She did and immediately Chuck's wife stripped off and began feeling up my wife's tits and kissing her. After that night we both became cum whores.We both found total sexual enjoyment doing couples, to the extent that we organized a group of swingers. Although I certainly liked her pussy what I really enjoyed was watching her suck another woman's pussy and tits and being fucked by some guy. We agreed that either one could fuck and or suck another person anywhere, anytime. She would fuck some guy and then bring him home so he could fuck my while I ate the cum out of her. It was a great life!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 12 years ago
I love jean skirts and no panties!

I especially love short jean skirts when worn with no panties by a sexy little hotwife who likes to show off her tight little shaved pussy. ;) Thanks for sharing this post!

watcher_ukwatcher_ukover 7 years ago
taste of cum

great story. I love to kiss my wife after she has sucked a cock and taste the cum in her mouth and on her tongue.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

More lies from commenters talking about imaginary wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sick whore and wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous