Kayla and Tracy: The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell ya what Toni. How about I take this monster in my hands for a ride while you watch? Perhaps that'll clarify some things for ya?"

Toni watched as Kayla sat down on the edge of the bed, her huge naked form visible to her for the first time. She saw how the platinum blonde braids contrasted with her dark skin, her broad shoulders with her tiny waist, with her wide hips and her huge tits spreading out from the sides. In front of her, Tracy was standing there, stroking huge dick with her hands.

"C'mon Toni. Get behind me on the floor. I want you to get a look at this."

Toni rolled off of the bed and down on the floor onto her knees. She took the time to put the marker that fell out of her pants pocket, then got on her feet and walked around to the other side of the bed. She sat down against the wall and watched as Tracy straddled Kayla on the bed, her hard dick in her hand as she looked over her shoulder at Toni.

"You ready for this, girl? Watch this..."

Toni sat there amazed as the tip, then half the shaft, then the whole thing was swallowed up between Tracy's lips. She rocked up and down the dick slowly, cushioning each stroke on Kayla's heavy, smooth scrotum as their moan wafted through the room. She idly caressed her labia as she saw Tracy lean forward and slide her cooch up to the tip on the dick. She then heard her suck on Kayla's tits as she rode her ass hard on that huge head, making Kayla fuck up deeper inside of her. Eventually, Kayla squeezed that ass hard and started fucking that tiny cunt from below, stretching those tiny gripping lips into paper thinness as she pounded away and making its nectar shine her balls. Finally, she saw Tracy stiffen up, shaking as Kayla's hard dick buried itself balls deep. Tracy let out a huge wail as Kayla getting stroked her dick through those sugar walls. Toni sat there gently rubbing her tender parts as Tracy pulled herself up and off Kayla's dick, then rolled off of on top of her friend and sat up on the bed. She wrapped the sweat from her brow and some stray hairs out of her face, then reached down to pull her clear stiletto heels off.

"Now that's how you handle that dick, girl. Just enough to get that good cum out, ya know?" Tracy said with a proud smile.

Tracy then crawled down off of the bed and sat down next to Toni. She gently caressed inside of Toni's thigh below the knee and licked her ear. "You know, you might be ready to handle a dick like that someday" Tracy seethed. She took another lick as her hand crept up Toni's thigh, then continued, "But it's obvious you can't do that now. Look at you, all a mess after one weak fuck. You know that you're that dick's bitch now, right?"

"Uh-huh," Toni answered as she felt Tracy's fingers brush her labia.

"And now," Tracy whispered, "I'm going to show you how turned out you are."

Tracy plunged two fingers inside of Toni and started finger fucking her hard as her thumb rubbed the clit and she frenched her hand. Those fingers were a blur as she made Toni stiffed in lust, her cunt squeezing and milking the hell out them. Tracy decided to go in for the kill, swirling her tongue around Toni's areola before going for the kill, fluttering her tongue on Toni's nipple as she her fingers twisted like mad on the poor girl's G-spot and her thumb rubbed the clit. In moments, Toni was screaming, bucking her hips on Tracy's hand as she began to ramp down, her point made. She looked up at her friend to see that Kayla had finally removed her boyshorts down to her ankle, stroking herself as she watched the scene in front of her.

"Damn, that's a hot little scene," Kayla said as she held onto her balls and stroked her long shaft. "You got our little guest Toni open, huh?"

"But she looked so tasty there, with her pussy all red and her eyes all open," Tracy said with a giggle.

"C'mere. I want to fuck that tight asshole of yours

open."

Tracy got to her feet, then started to climb onto the bed.

"Nuh-uh. I want you to ride me with your asshole. I got an idea, and I think our friend here can take hints."

Tracy stood there a bit confused, but then the light went off in her head. "Damn, you know how to make shit like this fun," Tracy said as she got between Kayla's legs, then turned around and bent slightly. She stuck two fingers inside herself, then reached back and coated the head of Kayla's dick with her secretions. As she grabbed onto the base, Kayla grabbed on just below the head as Tracy eased the mushroom head through her sphincter. Tracy then grabbed onto the thick shaft with her other hand as Kayla let go, slowly guiding the huge dick as she impaled herself onto it When she was finally balls deep, she felt Kayla's tits press against her back as she nibbled on her neck and her hands toyed with her nipples. She started to rub her clit hard as she ground her hips on her friend's, her pussy dripping down onto her asshole and Kayla's balls. She closed her eyes and moaned, grinding her hips and loving how filled her felt with a giant chocolate bar pushed up her ass. As she was working those hips, she felt some soft hair rubbing between her lips, that dick inside of her pulsing as she looked down to see Toni lick her juices off of Kayla's balls.

Toni gently cleaned off any juices from Tracy off of Kayla, gently sucking on one, then the other testicle and savoring the sticky sweetness. Look up at how wet Tracy was from grinding Kayla's dick inside her ass, she made one long lick from Kayla's balls to Tracy's clit, then began to suck it hard. She lapped at that honey pot wildly, leaving as much spit as she got in wetness. She reached around, grabbed onto Kayla's thick ass and buried her tongue inside of Tracy, thrashing around and licking up as much wetness as she could before she started fucking that pussy with her tongue. She felt Tracy grab onto her head as she worked her hips between the huge dick working in her ass and the tongue that was caressing her insides perfectly. Then Toni reached up, took Tracy's clit between her teeth and began to suck.

The stimulation got Tracy to jump, finally confident enough to ride that huge dick inside of her hard. She held on tight to Toni's head, almost suffocating her as she bucked her hips against the tip of her tongue. As Kayla began to drive her dick forcefully deep inside her, she began to thrash and scream, overwhelmed by the mix of her feelings. She rode Toni's mouth hard, damn her asshole, pounding herself up and down on the thick cock as the feelings on her clit made her pussy flutter and clench. Once she felt a couple of fingers return the favor from earlier, it was all she could to stay upright, though a near-rip inside her colon got her conscious enough to maintain balance. When she felt Toni slide up between her legs, she reached around, held her tight and tongued her down, moaning as she felt Kayla and Toni pump away down there. When she felt Toni push some of her fingers in her mouth, she grabbed the hand and sucked it hard, tasting all of her juices, cooing in enjoyment.

"God, I taste good!" Tracy moved before Kayla turned her around for a kiss, pounding her asshole hard as they swapped spit and Kayla toyed with a nipple.

"Like you don't know, my little bitch...Ow!" Kayla replied just as Tracy gave her balls a hard squeeze. "Though that reminds me...Did you bring the lube?" Kayla said as she stopped moving.

"Mmmhmm K. What's up?"

"Go get it, along with my condoms."

Tracy gently eased her way off of Kayla's dick, pulling off as her asshole remained gaping wide open. As Tracy stepped away, she saw Toni standing there, her eyes looking down as her slick dick.

"Get down on your knees and lick me clean."

Toni got down on her knees and started to lick from the base, her face overlapped by the huge dick. From top to bottom, she licked, tasting faint bits of musk from Tracy's back passage. As she got to the top, she grabbed on with one hand and licked from base to tip, admiring how huge this tool in her hand was. She even took the head in her mouth one time, swirling her tongue around the head and making Kayla gasp

Kayla snapped to when Tracy tapped her shoulder, then placed the condoms and tube of lube in her hand. "Have fun!"

"Don't I always Trace? Stand up, Toni."

Toni got to her feet, standing with her gaze still fixed on that huge dick.

"Lean your hands against the window and stick that ass out."

Toni walked over to the window, stuck her ass out as told, and gazed out into the atrium. While it was quiet, there were still a few people here and there milling about. Of course, there were the people in the various rooms who could see in here. "What the fuck is about to happen?" she thought to herself, horrified at all who could see her.

Then, she felt a strong arm grip her around her waist.

Toni felt the slickness of the lube on her asshole, then gasped as she felt herself pried open, the burn from the friction relieved by the coolness of the lube. When she felt the head pass through her sphincter, she felt herself get slowly impaled on the invading member, her body surrendering and her legs nearly giving out as her ass loss the battle with each thrust. When she felt her balls just kiss her pussy lips. She gasped in shock as she felt her insides blasted open by that massive manhood forced through her ass. Then she felt Kayla's tits on her back and her own breasts and face pressed up against the glass as Kayla pushed forward.

She felt her body empty out a bit on each downstroke, shocked when it filled her back up again. As Kayla stroked in and out of Toni's colon, Toni whimpered as she realized how deep she was penetrated and how much she was filled. She came hard on the dick, her mind blown by being physically dominated by such a huge dick. When she felt her body pounded on the glass from Kayla's hard strokes, she gasped and looked out into the atrium, surprised how much she could see. The next thrust made her close her eyes and submit to the pounding her ass began to take. As the pace picked up, she felt her ass turn red and hot as her body became a fuck tube for her busty dickgirl partner, her pussy dripping its wetness down to the carpet. When she felt Kayla's hand tub her clit and finger fuck her pussy, she screamed, pounding her hands on the glass before her legs buckled, forcing herself deep onto Kayla's huge cock. As Kayla pulled out, Toni fell to the floor, sobbing as she realized how empty her ass felt.

"Please put that dick back inside of me....PLEASE!"

"Just shut the fuck up and suck my dick," Kayla said as she took off the condom, got to her knees and stuck her hard dick in her mouth. She stroked herself as Toni sucked on her tip by reflex, then pulled out to smack her face with it.

"Man, are you a slave to a big dick! Aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm, yes Kayla. I love that dick Kayla."

"I'm impressed," Tracy said as she sat on the bed dumbfounded. "I've seen you work a lot, but that's some shit. Pity we can't take her to Vegas. She can dish almost as well as she can take."

"I c-can't"

"What do you mean Toni?" Kayla asked.

"Go to Vegas with you. I want to, but I can't. What time is it? I need to be home."

"Like 1, 1:30," Tracy said as she looked over at the nightstand clock.

"Well, since you do have to go back, can you take us with you?" Kayla said as she stepped away from Toni slumped down at the wall. "Besides, I'd like to have some fun with you before I have to fly off."

"Hold on, hold on," Toni said as she sat up and pulled her sports bra back into place, settling her boobs just so. "Let's get dressed, and you can follow me to your car, OK?"

Kayla lent a hand to get Toni back onto her feet, and they along with Tracy went to scrounge up their clothes in the scene from the living room and generally straighten up. "It's amazing how horny equals messy at times," Kayla said as she pulled her boyshorts back on.

"Uh, K, aren't you going to try tucking that thing?" Tracy asked. "We are going out in public, ya know."

"You try tucking a hard dick into your panties sometimes and see how you'd do it," Kayla said as she found her dress tossed on the dresser and slithered back into it. "Remember, this is 100% are natural buck-o!"

"Pffft!"

"Hey, Kayla," Toni said as she found her panties kicked underneath the bed, then slipped them on yet. "You didn't cum yet, right?" she asked, hoping it wasn't true.

"Actually, no," Kayla replied as she slipped on her fur coat, then picked up her purse from next to her rolling suitcase. "Though you might get it if you act right. Oh, do you mind if I go pee?"

"Sure," Toni said. "So, what the fuck is the drill between you two, Tracy?" Toni said at a whisper.

"Well, homegirl came to me built as is, after all those surgeries she had some years back. Plus, she did have some of the stamina. But the rest is from lots of practice."

"How long?"

"Like 6 years now. It's weird, though. We're a couple, and we're close and stuff. It's just I know she does her, and I do me and sometimes...you know what just happened, feel me?"

"Wow," Toni said as she shrugged her chef's jacket back on her shoulders. "I know I've done some wild shit in my day, but that's totally cool. Are there any secrets to this?"

"Tell her, and I'll shove a hard dick up your ass," Kayla said as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Like that's a threat K."

"Fair enough. No cash at the Forum Shops when we make it to Vegas."

Tracy sucked her teeth in jest and said, "Yes Ms. Stanford!"

"Thanks for the last name, Tracy."

"Why Toni?"

"So I can call the Texas Rangers to report the Mack truck that plowed into my ass. Don't you realize how gaping I am?"

Kayla and Tracy had a snicker at that remark, then cleared the way for Toni to lead them out of the room.

***

The three ladies were on the highway cruising along in Toni's station wagon in short order, making the not- too long drive out to Toni's place. Tracy lay across the back seat, legs spread just wide enough to let her pussy peak out, while Kayla sat in the passenger seat, checking out Toni as she drove along.

"So, what made you peg me?"

Toni looked at Kayla out of the corner of her eye, a bit surprised at the line of questioning. "What makes ya say that?"

"You were looking at me like a piece of meat. Not that I mind, of course. I've kind of made myself like this for a good reason, and that is a lot of attention as a sexual object."

"Man, do you think a lot of yourself!" Toni said with a smile. "But for one, you're like 7 feet tall in those heels. Then, there was something about your body, perfect, but too perfect, ya know? I mean, I've had my fun with some of everyone, including girls like you, and when I saw your hands, I knew it would be fun. I just didn't think you'd have so much more fun down there than the...special ladies I'd been with before."

"Look at the tranny sex doll, now with 50% more fun! Brought to you by KaylaCo," Kayla replied with a fake TV announcer voice."

"Corny!" Tracy screamed from the back.

"Fuck you!"

"Ya just did!"

Kayla just rolled her eyes and got a good laugh out of that last line. "I swear Tracy's the best comedy partner there is," she said as she shrugged her fur coat off of her shoulders.

"So how did you end up like you are? I mean, did you ever cross-dress? You said you were rich before, right?"

"Believe it or not, I'm not exactly a gender transgressive, at least in the traditional sense. I remember in the early days after all the surgeries going to this support group back home in New York. Nice ladies, but I felt out there even in that bunch."

"Really?" Toni replied surprised. "This I gotta hear."

"Well, you know how I mentioned I was rich, right? I lucked in on the dot-com thing in the right time frame and got the heck out of Dodge right before the big shootout, so to speak. So, I got all of this money and free time, so I figure, hey, we live in a society where femininity is the ultimate in sex objects, so why not go for that? I mean, I'm not exactly going around thinking I'm a dude and stuff, but this," Kayla said as she pushed her tits up to overflow the top of her dress, "is cool. Don't you think?"

Toni looked over at Kayla half-reclined in her seat, her mammaries looking full and heavy. "Or is it that phallic symbols catch your attention?" she continued as she lifted the hem of her dress, pulled the crotch of her panties aside and let her semi-hard dick drop out onto the seat.

Toni hit the right turn signal, then drifted across the low-trafficked highway to the shoulder. She then put the car in park, unbuckled her seatbelt, and buried her face between Kayla's tits. She pulled the dress down beneath them, framing them perfectly with the top of the dress, and began nursing on those mocha-hued nipples. She wetly sucked from one nipple to the other, trying to devour as much of them in her mouth as possible and sliming them with a thick layer of spit. She reached down to Kayla's thigh as she kept sucking, easing her hand up to touch Kayla's dick until her head was suddenly pulled off.

"Uh-uh-uh! You can't touch that until you do one thing."

"What, what do I need to do?"

Kayla reached down and pulled her cell phone out of her purse, then handed it to Toni. "Punch your number in here."

"Why?"

"Just trust me on this one, OK?"

Toni took the phone from Kayla's hands and typed in her number, looking up nervously into Kayla's eyes. As she punched in the number, Kayla took the phone and pressed send, causing Toni's bag in the back seat to chirp. After that, Kayla closed her phone and replaced it in her purse.

"Walk around to the other side of the car and open the door."

Toni looked at Kayla with some fear in her eyes and opened the door to step out. She walked around to the passenger's side and opened the door for Kayla, who got up out of the car, her tits and dick exposed to anyone who could have seen her in the dark.

"Get on your knees."

Kayla pushed down on Toni's shoulders until she was down on her knees and her mouth was level with her dick. She took off Toni's hat, tossed it in the front passenger seat and guided the tip of her dick to Toni's mouth. She grabbed onto Toni's head with one hand and braced herself on the car door frame with the other as Toni hungrily sucked on the thick chocolate bar, letting it inflate in her mouth. As she got harder, she started to fuck Toni's mouth, making her gag with the incredible girth of her dick. She enjoyed how the gagging tickled her glans, the sucking pulled on her shaft and the look in Toni's eyes made her blood boil. She tried to gag Toni some more to get more spit on her dick, then pulled it out, making Toni gasp. She grabbed her partner by the hair and bent her over the side of the car. She reached around to unbuckle and unzip her pants, then quickly pulled them down to her knees when she noticed a sharpie flutter out of a pocket. She tucked it behind one ear, then spread Toni's ass cheeks with one hand as she pushed her dick into Toni's ass with the other. She slid inside of Toni's ass with relative ease, though the friction got to her dick good. She grabbed onto the base of her dick with one hand, keeping it from going all the way in. As she started to fuck Toni with her huge duck, she stroked herself with that hand, making herself pulse inside Toni.

"You know I got that raw dick inside you? That you're about to become my little cum dump? Are you ready for that slut?"

Kayla could feel Toni's response as she clenched down on her dick and whimpered in pure pleasure. She pressed Toni's torso flat to the hood of the car and started pounding away, Toni's round ass punctuating each stroke into that tight, bottomless ass. As she fucked harder, she just relaxed and felt herself go, her tip flaring, her dick swelling and her balls tightening. As she gave a few last strokes, she drove in deep, feeling Toni's ass cum on her dick and let go, shooting what felt like rope after rope of cum deep inside her. As she felt herself slow to a trickle, she slowly pulled out, trailing some cum along with her as she finished. Wiping the last bit of her cum on Toni's asshole, she leaned back on the hood of the car, blissfully ignorant of the chilly night. She came back to when she felt a tongue swirl around her tip.