Kayla and Tracy: The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that would snap you out of it,' Tracy said as Kayla straightened up off the hood of the station wagon. Tracy slid a finger down below Toni's asshole, then looked at it in the ambient moonlight. "Damn, you filled her up good, K. Her asshole looks pretty when it's all filled with cum."

"Which reminds me," Kayla said when she pulled the sharpie from behind her ear. "Let's write a little remind for the next one who gets after this ass of who they're dealing with." She proceeded to uncap the marker and slowly write the word CUMSLUT in huge letters across her lower back.

"Glad that the whole world will know what you are, slut?"

Toni nodded her head in agreement, and then reached to pull her pants back on.

"Nah, keep them down. I want to see if we can chance someone seeing you when we go back to the hotel, with your cum-filled slutty ass" Kayla said as she shot her a look that guaranteed obedience. "You're driving us back now, right?"

Toni shuffled along with her pants down around her knees back to the driver's seat. Meanwhile, Kayla straightened herself back out, getting herself decent before she got back into the car.

"Damn, K! You got this girl open, huh? How did you guess she'd be into such wild stuff?"

"Just a hunch."

"Save those for Vegas," Tracy said as she got up and opened the back passenger door. "Maybe I can get jewelry like Liberace with the proceeds."

"And maybe you'll give me anal like him too!"

"Stupid fool," Tracy said with a headshake as she climbed back into the car, with Kayla following not too long after.

The station wagon pulled onto the highway, Kayla's cum seeping out of Toni's ass into the car seat upholstery. She struggled to keep her eyes open, but though of what it would be like to walk across the hotel lobby with the world being able to truly see how much that tranny's huge dick got her open. She gripped the steering wheel hard, shaking as she had one last orgasm on the sheer thought.

***

Questions? Comments? Get at me through the profile!