Kaylin's Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always..." she panted, wanton desire rising the more he made her wait. "Inside me please."

Three fingers shoved inside her hard. She gasped at the shock of it and then groaned. He pumped them in and out of her firmly, forcefully and she felt her hips rise to meet him stroke for stroke.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, withdrawing and stripping quickly out of his clothes.

"Master.... Please!" her need eclipsed any semblance of speech, but already he had come to kneel between her thighs.

"You need this? Huh? Need my cock, is that it?" He brushed the head of his cock against her clit, sending a shock of pleasure through her body. She strained, squirmed, trying to get him to enter her, but he held himself just outside. It was maddening. "You're utterly mine, aren't you girl?"

Desperation would have made her say anything at this point, but they both knew the truth. "Yes, yes -- please Master!"

He sunk deep within her in one swift motion, finally giving her what she so wanted. She gasped in surprise and her eyes opened wider before she let out a low moan. She felt utterly filled by him, completely owned.

He started gently enough -- moving slowly, letting her adjust. Her breath caught in her throat. It felt like she could feel every inch of him slide slowly in and out of her. Bound as she was, she had absolutely no control over the pace or intensity of his thrusts. He could do whatever he liked with her.

"More, more..." she murmured. She wanted him pounding into her, crushing her into the bed beneath him. But he would go at his own pace. Her body moved in time with his -- rising and falling underneath him like a wave. His head dipped down and she felt his tongue on her breasts. She cried out in both pleasure and pain as he swirled and lapped at her tender nipples. The sound seemed to catch his interest, for he looked up with a stare that burned into her. His pace quickened, all while holding her gaze hot in his own.

She gasped as he quickened yet again. His thrusts were even more powerful now. Her head dropped back, eyes closing. She had given herself over to the feel of him, hips jerking up to meet him stroke for stroke. She could feel him deep within her.

"That's it love, just let go and feel..." his voice came to her through a haze of passion. He slipped his hand between the two of them to find her clit and her body jerked in response. It was so intense; she could feel everything rushing forward.

"I want to feel you come on my cock," his words sent her soaring. Her breath came in short gasps; she was so close and he knew it. He rubbed furiously against her clit. "Come for your master."

The world exploded -- color and light and pleasure bursting through her. Her body arched up and she cried out. She bucked beneath him and all around him, holding nothing back. Her reaction pushed him on, spasming all around him. He buried himself deep within her over and over again. He couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Mine."

She felt his muscles stiffen and she raised her hips up to meet his final stroke. He let out a loud groan of pleasure and pushed deep within her. She felt his body shudder in release -- his pleasure merging with her own in a great fiery ball of passion.

Finally he collapsed, rolling off of her. They were both panting and exhausted. She had not felt this satisfied in a long, long time. All the tension she had built up over the past few weeks was gone. He rolled her back to her stomach and unfastened her wrists, then fell back on the bed. She crawled over to rest her head on his chest.

"Thank you Master," she said softly.

"You're welcome. I know you've needed that for awhile now." His hand stroked her hair gently. Her head rose and fell with his breathing. "How do you feel now?"

"Complete."

"Good. Now tomorrow morning you will get up, take care of yourself and spend the day writing a story for Literotica. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

The End.

12