All Comments on 'Keep It In the Family'

by CianPerrel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read.

I came twice just from reading the story. But best of all, my wife ( second marriage ) who read the story with me, immediately asked for my permission to do my 67yrs old father and both my 19 and 22yrs old son, ( from previous marriage ) together at the same time. I told her that I have no problem with it and would love to watch her fuck them all. For my father, I knew very well he will not let the opportunity slip as he had fucked my first wife regularly when we are still together. No time was wasted and the fuck session was carried out only after an hour the story was read. It was really such a turn on to watch my wife being fuck in all ways possible by my father and my two sons, all cumming inside of her pussy, arse and on her enormous tits. I could not hold on and soon joined them for round 2. It is definitely the best sexual experience for all of us which we all are looking forward to repeat in the days to come. Thank you for your inspirational story which help change our sex lives for the better.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Incest?

This is a good theme but what would have made the chapter truly incest would have been if Stacey and Alex or Stacey and George having some form of sex. Ash should have been doing the filming of the real relatives having sex.

RecHiker

TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopover 11 years ago
Had to give it a five.

So much crammed into one short story - the parts could have stood on their own. I was too busy reading to do what I came to the site for. Rest assured that I'll take things into hand on reading your other submissions. Literotica won't publish my personal incest story since I was quite young, but see my message to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous