Keep It in the Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I guess he was right on all counts, and as we were flesh and blood, where was the harm, so I gave him another messy fart, before we showered together, and then cleaned up the bed. It was so good to feel him next to me as we went to sleep together. He was not only a a hunk, and a great lover, but he was my son, and he'd been in and come in all of my holes, and we'd done things I'd never done before, and my friends in the church would never forgive me for if they ever found out. Life had suddenly changed for the better.

When we woke in the morning, we decided to go out for a run together. We met a few folk from the town out jogging, or walking their dogs and it made me smile that they said hi, just as normal, and had no idea that we'd leapt headlong into incest. Michael was more of a short-distance runner than me, but he managed to keep up for the whole 3.5k. When we got back home we were hot and sweaty, and needed a shower badly, but we both knew there was one thing we needed more.

"I'm going to fuck you while we're both hot and sweaty, Mom. I'm going to give your cunt as tough a workout the rest of you has had."

We dashed to the bedroom and tore off our running gear, then dived on to the bed together. We were both damp and smelt of sweat. Michael pushed me down on the bed on my face, and rammed his cock in my cunt. I was pleased this time it wasn't my ass, as I wanted to find out more about anal sex to avoid the embarrassment of the previous night. Even so, to my delight, as he pumped his cock in and out of me and I played with my clit underneath our bodies, he slipped a finger deep into my ass, and the sensations it gave me as it rubbed against his cock inside my vagina were unbelievable. I had to work hard not to come too much before I felt his spunk squirting into me, but I just about managed it.

As we showered, I mentally added another item to my slut list. I wanted my two sons to fuck me at the same time, one in each hole, and the thought made me come again as I rubbed the soap into my pussy.

"Gee, Mom, you've been such a surprise. You're such a slut, aren't you?"

I could only agree, as I wanked his cock with my soapy hand, and watched his spunk jet out towards me, only to be washed away under the shower.

"Yes, son, but you love your Mummy slut, don't you?"

Michael went out to play ball with his mates, and I told him not to be too late as I wanted to play ball with him again later, while I got to work at finding out more about anal sex, on Goggle.

I mean, who knew that the done thing was to have an enema before anal sex, to avoid the issues I'd had. It made sense, I guess, and so did the fact that often air got pushed in with the cock, so massive farting afterwards was pretty common. There was no way I was going to buy an enema kit at the local drugstore: that Franny Malenkovitch was such a gossip, but to my surprise I found that you can get them with next day delivery on Amazon, so I ordered lots, in anticipation of many more ass fucks.

Over the next couple of days, my son and I settled into a pretty steady rhythm. We'd either run then fuck, or I'd suck him off in the morning. Then I'd join in with my church work and the women's group in the day, while he went off with his mates. In the evening, he'd take me in both of my holes, the enema kits working a treat, and oddly enough, giving me an enjoyable experience in themselves. Then I realised that my husband, Charlie, was due back.

Fortunately, he didn't seem to notice any change in me, or my relationship with my son, though unusually he did fuck me the first night he was back. If it had been just a week or so earlier, I'd probably have enjoyed it massively. I came, and it brought back memories of how it had been when we first got together, but the truth was that fucking my son had been so much more exciting. I wasn't sorry, when he got a call and said he had to go away again, as there was some sort of crisis he had to deal with in Argentina.

I was still waving as he drove out of sight, as I felt my son behind me, grabbing one of my tits, and putting his hand up inside my skirt and down the front of my panties.

"I heard Dad fucking you, Mom, but was he as good at it as me?"

I opened my legs a bit more, as part of the answer, and he slipped a finger inside my vagina.

"Hmm, it seems so long ago, darling, that you're going to have to remind Mommy" I said, reaching around, unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock.

The rest of the day was frantic. I lost track of how many times we fucked, but in between I had to call the pastor and tell him I couldn't make the prayer meeting that day, as something had come up. My son, of course, coming up inside my cunt, my ass and my mouth, but I wasn't going to tell him that, was I?

I'd forgotten just how much energy young men have. I think my son's cock must have been erect for the best part of the day, much of it deep inside me I'm pleased to say, and even if it wasn't, his hands were massaging my breasts or his fingers were working their magic inside my cunt or my ass, or I was displaying my body to him in the sluttiest ways I could to get him going again. We settled for home delivery pizza, so we didn't have to spend time cooking or going out to eat, but could concentrate on fucking. He was just coming in my ass again, late in the evening, when I heard a message come in on my phone, with the family sound.

I just had to get it as soon as I could, in case something had happened to Charlie, or Tony or the girls, and I walked over to the dressing cable, leaving a trail of drips of my son's spunk across the floor. Something had happened, but thankfully nothing bad. There was a wildfire moving close to the campsite Tony was at, so they had decided to shut down early, and he'd be back home tomorrow afternoon.

An electric thrill went through me, as I imagined the impending prospect of fucking my other, younger son, wondering how I'd go about it. I also wondered what Michael would think, when he realised that a mother's love is big enough for her whole family, and he would have to share my body with his younger brother. I let my first son fuck my cunt again before we went to bed to sleep, but the truth was that I was imagining it was my other son in me, and I spent a long time planning how to make this a reality when he came home. I really had become a son-fucking slut.