Keep It in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were right on time, because I heard a knock at the front door, which had to be the pizza delivery. I stood up, and walked downstairs with my younger son's spunk pouring out of my cunt, and a trickle of my elder son's still oozing from my ass. What better way to show Michael that he wasn't the only great motherfucker in this house. Tony came in after me with a dressing gown on, I guess still to reduce any comment on the size of his dick. Michael cut me a piece of pizza, and I wiped it between my legs, picking up some of both of their sperm, and then I ate it with a smile.

"Well, sons, Mommy loves both of you fucking her. You both fill me up, and I love the taste of your spunk. I don't want to hear any more comments about your younger brother, Michael, else Mommy won't let you use her holes any more. But what Mommy really wants is you both to come in her at the same time. Can we just eat our pizza, then we can start again?"

The look on Michael's face told me that he wasn't convinced, nor was he keen on me taking over as boss. However, he knew from the past that when I said something, I would stick to it, and he didn't want to take the risk of losing the use of my body entirely. I could hardly wait to get back to the bedroom and try again, and I like to think that the sight of me naked, and so obviously recently fucked had the same effect on them.

When we went back upstairs, I made Michael sit in a slightly different place, so I could see more of the boys' reflections in the wardrobe mirror, and I made sure I gave Tony a good look at my cunt and ass as I bent over and sucked Michael's cock. It wasn't that I needed to lubricate him, after all, both holes were still well lubricated with their previous emissions, but I wanted to make sure that Tony was stiff before he took off his gown. As I pulled back up, I could see from Michael's face that he couldn't believe the size of his baby brother's penis.

Once again, I turned around, and lowered myself on my elder son's cock, letting it force my asshole open, then slide right up inside. I pulled my cunt open again, but this time Tony didn't run away, but almost took a run at me, and I gasped as I felt his prick pushing against his brother's, causing a delightful distension of my belly. I looked in the mirror, and saw the two boys looking at each other: clearly they had turned it in to some sort of competition. Whether it was to come first in me, or to last longest I couldn't really tell, but in reality I could control the depth of Michael's thrusts into my ass, so I could pace both him and me to the tempo Tony had set.

I hoped that having fucked me already not long before would slow him down, and I guess it did, because the wonderful friction the two cocks were generating in me lasted a lovely long time, and it was me I had to slow down. Tony came first, adding another load of his spunk to my already sperm-filled vagina, and I used my arms and legs to pump myself up and down on his elder brother's cock until it came in my ass, and I let go of everything and came myself.

"Fucking hell, boys, Mommy loved that, and I love you both, equally. Your father is back tomorrow, so I think I'd better sleep alone tonight."

I sensed their disappointment. Tony because he had plenty of catching up to do, and Michael because it meant our usual suck-run-fuck routine would be broken. To tell the truth, I was quite pleased to have a bit of a break. The running was fine, but my cunt wasn't used to all this fucking, and my asshole was as sore as hell.

Maybe it was because my frustration had been taken away, but I found the time with Charlie relaxing and enjoyable. It was much more like the way it was in the brief period between blunting the edge of our lust, and the arrival of babies who needed attention, and then growing kids who needed even more. I still loved him, at least as much as when we married, even though I was convinced he was fucking around on his business trips. I'd only strayed, if that was what it was, because he'd been neglecting me. I might be older, and had no desire to have any more children, but I still had the same sexual desires I'd had when we were first married. Anyway, I wasn't really being unfaithful, was I, as it was only my sons I let fuck me, and I didn't really have much choice about that.

The best thing, though, was that Charlie and I had started talking again, mostly in bed to give ourselves some privacy from the boys. I was surprised when Charlie said he was thinking of stepping back a bit in the business, and letting his very capable team do more of the travelling.

"I'd just like to spend some more time with you, Susan. I've realised I've been neglecting you a bit. I heard the boys talking when their friends were over earlier, and they were saying how hot you looked, a real MILF, and it hit me that I hadn't really been aware of your attractions the way they were. I'm sorry."

This was a bit scary. Had the boys been telling their friends that they were fucking me? Was this the next bit of blackmail coming my way? I loved fucking my sons now, but they were family, and part of me, and I wasn't going to start becoming a whore for all of my sons friends. No way. For a few moments I'd forgotten about Charlie, even though he was kissing me, but then I felt his hand sliding up under the long T-shirt I slept in, his fingers pushing between my ears, and finding my clit.

To my amazement I found myself getting really aroused. I guess it was a combination of things. Firstly the thrill of knowing that he was touching my cunt, and putting his fingers in my vagina the way his two sons had only a day earlier. However, I also wanted to put on a show. The cameras were still there I knew, and I really wanted to show the boys that they weren't the only ones who could fuck their Mommy good. I couldn't think of a better way of showing them that they really didn't own me, than by letting them watch their father fuck me, and putting on a performance that would leave them surprised, jealous and humbled.

As Charlie continued to play with me, sliding his fingers right along to the opening of my vagina, then back to my clit, I pulled my T-shirt off, and threw it on the floor. Then I pulled Charlie's boxers off, even though it meant him having to take his fingers out of me. My cunt wasn't going to stay clear for long, though, as I straddled over his face, and pushed it down on his mouth. I knew this would leave me facing the camera, so I smiled into it as I cupped both of my breasts, pushing my stiff nipples forwards, then I moved my head down to Charlie's cock which was pulsating around in front of me.

I'd sucked off both my elder son over the previous few days, and I thought my technique had been good, but I was going to suck Charlie off like I'd never done before, and the camera was going to catch it all for my sons to watch. I forced my head down until I was gagging as Charlie's cock was so far down my throat I couldn't breathe, and I held it until my chest felt as if it was bursting. Then, with a waterfall of saliva falling out of my mouth, I worked my head up and down as fast as I could, taking Charlie's rigid shaft right down my throat with each stroke.

What I was doing was having its effect on Charlie, but he was clearly trying to hold back, while he licked my cunt and my asshole, swapping between his fingers and his tongue on my clit. God, he seemed to have recovered his enthusiasm and technique, and he was making my body shudder and tingle in a way he hadn't for years. Like Charlie, I wanted to make it last as long as I could, but we were just too good at exciting each other. I could tell that Charlie was about to come, so I stopped trying to control myself, and I let myself come as I felt Charlie's spunk shoot into my mouth.

As I writhed around on his face, I swallowed down most of his sperm, but let some spill out of the side of my lips, and I kept plenty in my mouth. I pulled myself back up, and smiled at the camera again, opening my mouth and letting my sons see my husband's sticky white cum in my mouth, before swallowing what was left, and licking my lips.

"Shit, Susan, you haven't sucked me off like that for years," Charlie said, pushing my cunt off of his face so that he could speak.

"I could say the same about you, Charlie, and you can do it again while I clean you up with my mouth. If you can do it again just as well, then I'll let you fuck my cunt the way you used to love."

I think I came even harder the second time, and by then Charlie's cock was as stiff as it had been what felt like so much earlier. I slid myself down over his body as soon as I could control myself, and let him push into my vagina, with my back to him. This had been one of our favourite positions, and it had the advantage that the camera would have a grandstand view of my cunt with Charlie's cock in it, especially if I leaned back. And lean back I surely would.

When we were young, Charlie had found a battered copy of the Karma Sutra in the little bookshop in the town. Goodness knows where it had come from, but it seemed well used, and we used it well ourselves, trying every position, though not all of them we liked. In addition, there was a lot of instruction about the use of fingernails, to inflict pleasure, pain, and temporary marking of your partner. For some reason, Charlie really enjoyed using these techniques on me, and I enjoyed receiving more than giving. I knew if I leaned right back, then Charlie could just reach my tits, and use his fingernails on them, and it would all be captured by the camera.

Shit, he did. I felt him tugging on my nipples, then digging his nails in hard enough to leave a series of crescent marks. When I was young, Charlie could get me to come just by doing this, but my breasts had filled with milk to feed my sons and daughters, and now they had lost a lot of that sensitivity. Fucking hell, though, what he was doing was sending me wild, the pain and pleasure from my tits meeting up with the aching pleasure in my cunt as Charlie rammed into me hard.

The other thing about this position, though, was that if I bent forward, I could control Charlie's thrusts, and as my ass was up in the air, he could watch himself going in and out of me. More than that, though, he could reach my asshole, and could use his hands on it.

Now, many men like to think that banging their cock in and out of a woman's vagina or asshole is enough to send her wild, but of course, this is pretty much bullshit. The inside of neither hole has many sensory receptors, so the truth is that the feelings that get us women aroused come from just the region around the holes, having them stretched open, and more than anything having our clits played with.

Unfortunately, sex education doesn't seem to get this over very well, and most modern porn ignores it. It's so sad, because in my work with the church, many women said they didn't enjoy sex, and had always faked their orgasms, not knowing enough or having enough courage to even bring them off themselves. If they came across a man who was intelligent enough to know how to get them off, this most often ended up in a broken marriage.

I suppose we should thank that battered Indian sex manual, but Charlie and I were always keen to experiment, and to tell each other what we liked and what we didn't. I'd said that Charlie had never fucked me in the ass, partly because of the church's teaching against sodomy, but that didn't mean my asshole wasn't part of our love play, and it certainly was this time. When I bent forward, Charlie could play with the crinkly ring of my asshole, and that neglected little area of flesh between my two holes, which if treated properly, could send waves of pleasure through me. Charlie used the fingers of one hand in this area, pushing a little way into my asshole, then stretching it open, while with the other, he teased the lips of my cunthole as his cock stretched it, and sometimes his fingers would join mine on my clit.

It was absolutely wonderful, but I wasn't sure that my sons would see enough of it to be made jealous the way I wanted. So when I knew we were both close to coming, I leaned back again, and let Charlie work on my tits. Fuck, he was so good at it that I couldn't control myself for more than a few moments. Charlie half clenched his fists, and scraped his nails over my breasts, hard enough to just break the skin and leave four red trails over both nipples and down the side of my breasts. I cried out with the gorgeous pain, and the climax exploding in my cunt, as Charlie's spunk jetted deep into my vagina. When we pulled apart, I made sure I pulled myself open, so my sons could see the sperm dripping out of me, the way theirs had earlier in the week.

It took a bit longer for Charlie to recover as I stayed on top, but this time facing him, so our sons could see their Mommy's asshole and cunt as their father fucked her for a second time. I loved the control this position gave me, and Charlie loved it as well, because my tits were totally at his mercy. This time when we came, he raked his nails down my back and across my butt cheeks, adding more red trails across my skin.

We showered, then as we lay together in bed, my brain told me that if Charlie had regained his mojo, then it really was time to stop letting my sons fuck me. However, my cunt was telling me something else. Yes, it said, I could have tried to call Michael's bluff, but I knew that was dangerous, as he'd inherited two of my own characteristics: I liked being in charge, and I never made hollow promises, so if I said I'd do something, I would. I could easily believe that he would go through with posting the naked pictures of me, and even though I was sure some people in the church would support me, I was bound to get some of the blame for not bringing my sons up properly. Anyway, it was clear that when celebrities had naked pictures posted against their will, they were the ones who got most of the blame, not the ones who had done it.

You can guess which part of me won. Not only that, but as I was halfway to sleep, an idea came into my head which I just couldn't shake off. My treacherous cunt argued that it was something I couldn't ever get with my husband alone anyway, and wouldn't it be wonderful my two sons to fucked my vagina and came in it together. It would be more spunk up me at one time than ever before, and it was so wickedly attractive that I just couldn't think of anything else.

The following morning I went out early for a run on my own, as Charlie wasn't going away again until just after lunchtime. When I got back I think I must have been even wetter and smellier than usual after a run, because I just couldn't shake off the image of my two sons in my cunt at the same time.

"Hey honey, you look like you had a really good workout today, from the size of those wet patches under your arms and under your shorts," Charlie said, smiling, and giving me a hug and a kiss as I ran back in to the house.

I have a feeling I blushed, though I hoped Charlie would think it was the flushing from the run, because I'd just had the best sex with him for years, but the wetness under the crotch of my shorts was more from thinking about our sons fucking me than from the run. I went to the bathroom and showered. As I soaped my breasts, I could see they were lined with Charlie's nail marks from the night before, and I knew my back and butt must have been as well.

God, I felt horny, as I went over the way Charlie had fucked me the night before, and the show we had put on for my sons. I just couldn't imagine their reaction when they saw the marks he'd left on me. As I started soaping my pussy, though, my thoughts went back to what I was planning to do with my sons. Shit, I really had become a slut, hadn't I? The trouble was I was enjoying it, and I was enjoying the feel of my own body, proud of the way I'd kept in shape so that both my husband and my sons lusted after me, and loved fucking me. I put my soapy fingers inside my slit, and played and played until I came under the warm water, imagining both of my sons cocks in my vagina, which I was determined they would be by the end of the day.

I calmed myself down, and after I'd dried myself off, I put on a T-shirt without a bra, and a pair of panties under a clean pair of shorts. Well, I couldn't risk another visible damp patch without the excuse of a run, could I?

When the taxi came for Charlie, Tony and Michael weren't around, which I hoped was because they were studying the video they had captured from the night before, but I called them out, and all three of us stood on the porch and waved Charlie off on his way to the airport. The boys had their arms around me, and before the taxi had barely started to move off, I felt Tony's hand reaching under my T-shirt to cup one of my tits, and Michael had his hand down the back of my shorts, his fingers stroking my asshole.

I just loved having my sons touching me like that, especially with the risk that Charlie might turn around and notice. They obviously didn't think the risk was quite big enough, though, because as the taxi turned out of our driveway on to the local road, Tony pulled my T-shirt up and off in a single movement, and Michael pulled my shorts and my knickers down to my ankles, leaving me naked on the front porch. That was scary, but oh so exciting, as Charlie or the taxi driver could have seen me, as could anyone who drove along the road. It wasn't just my nakedness, but the boys had their hands all over my body as well, and were studying the marks Charlie had left over me.

"Well, Mommy, that was quite a show you put on last night," Michael said, slipping his fingers inside my cunt.

"Look at you, Mom. Only a fucking whore would let someone leave scratch marks all over her body. You are such a dirty slut, Mommy," Tony added, tracing the marks over my breasts with his fingers, and making my nipples stand way out.

"It's been three days since we were able to fuck you, and you're going to have to make up for it Mommy, darling."

I could feel both of their cocks pushing against me inside their shorts, and the combination of Tony's hands on my breasts and Michael's fingers in my cunt would have sent me wild any when, let alone when I was stood naked on the front porch and visible to anyone who drove by.

"Calm down, boys, and let me back indoors. You've discovered that you're not the only ones in the family who enjoys fucking me, and you'll have seen how good your father was making me come. I'm going to have to train you a bit more, sons, because neither of you have got me to come as often or as hard as your father did."

I could see irritation, maybe a bit of embarrassment, and quite a bit of anger on their faces, and Michael pulled his cock out and tried to push me over the back of the settee, and shove it in my ass as soon as I was inside.

"No, stop, Michael. Don't worry, Mommy will teach you a lot more tricks to get me really excited, and I've got a special treat for you today while we have the house to ourselves before your sisters come back."

By this time, the boys had taken their own clothes off, I had a cock in each hand, and they were stroking me gently all over. I felt a buzz run through me, from the gorgeous feeling of power I felt, knowing that my sons would do almost anything to get their cocks in their mother's holes.

"Surely we've fucked you every way possible?" Michael asked.

"That's where you're wrong, son. There's one thing you haven't done, and which your father couldn't do for me either. Your slutty Mommy wants you both to fuck her cunt at the same time, and to fill her vagina full with the spunk of her two young sons."

Their faces were a picture. They hadn't seen that coming, and I could see a whole mixture of emotions run across them, although of course the main one was lust to get inside me again.