Keep It in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tell the truth, though, I was a bit worried that Tony in particular might not want to do it. Even when they are in different holes, the two men fucking you have to have a degree of cooperation and empathy if all three parties are to get the maximum pleasure. Without it, it's easy for one to put the other in a position where they aren't able to pump in and out easily, meaning that one may come early, and the woman loses the delight of feeling two cocks going in and out of her at the same time. I was a bit surprised that the boys had mastered this so far, given how they had always competed over everything.

However, it would be a lot more intimate with both of them in the same hole, because in reality, part of what would get them off would be the rubbing of their cock against their brother's, and not the opening of my vagina. I'd never seen any signs that either was in any way gay, and I wondered whether Michael in particular, a real macho man, would object to his cock touching Tony's.

"Well, sons, are you up for it? I don't want any fighting about who gets in first, and you've got to work together so that you both come at the same time, so the spunk left in me is an equal mixture."

My answer was for them to pick me up bodily, laid out on their arms between them, as they carried me in to the bedroom.

"God, Mom, you are such a fucking hot, dirty wicked slut," Michael said.

"You've still got the marks of your husband brutally screwing you last night, but you still want your sons in you, Mommy bitch," Tony added, his cock banging against me as I was rushed into the bedroom.

Well, I've got to tell you that it was a lot harder to get what I wanted than I had ever imagined. I got Michael to lay on the bed, and I straddled over him, my back to him, and he pushed his cock deep inside me. Then I leaned back, so that my cunt was unobstructed, and I grabbed Tony's cock and tried to help force my hole open wider, so that he could get in me alongside his brother. I can't describe how exciting it was trying to get both of my sons in my vagina at the same time, but it was also embarrassing and funny as we struggled to get me wide enough to take them.

I knew from the big dildos I'd rammed in me that opening that far wasn't in principle a problem, but it was much harder to get me to open up for Tony's cock, as stiff as it was, it was still softer than a plastic dildo. He kept slipping to one side just as we thought we'd done it. We tried pulling me open with either my or one of the boy's fingers, which were easy to force in with Michael's pole still in place, but then the fingers would get in the way when Tony tried to get his cock in the space it had created.

Normally sex and humour don't go together at all well in my experience. The male ego is a bit fragile, and if the woman laughs at anything, it gets easily deflated, and so does the erect penis. However, for some reason we all three saw the funny side of our continued failures, and actually the movements themselves were amazingly arousing. Goodness knows what the other women at the church would have thought about me fucking my sons, but I think they'd have been even more horrified at seeing us laughing our heads off as we struggled to get my younger son's cock in my cunt alongside my elder son.

In the end, after a lot of fun, we managed it. The problem was, though, that all of the playing around had taken me and Tony a bit too close to coming, and once in, it was easier for him to thrust in and out of me than Michael. The consequence was that Tony and I came far too soon, and I had to let Tony slip out of me, and bend forwards so that Michael could fuck me properly and come inside me.

"Well boys, that wasn't very good, was it? We'll have to try again when you're ready," I said, but laughing as I did so.

Tony was laughing, but I could tell that Michael was a bit grumpy, and was on the edge of one of his moods, the sort where he'd upset the whole family when he was younger.

"It wasn't us, Mom. Your cunt just isn't big enough for both of us. I think we need to find something to loosen up Mommy's hole, Tony," he said, and the two of them disappeared out of the bedroom.

I had a nasty feeling I knew what Michael had in mind, and I wasn't at all sure I was going to enjoy it. I knew I was right when the two boys came back clutching a whole load of things which all had the common feature of being smooth, longer than they were wide, and a hell of a lot wider than a standard dildo.

"Lay back on the bed, Mom, and let us see if we can stretch your cunt a bit. You've got plenty of our spunk in you, so you won't need any lube."

They started with a beer bottle, which turned out to be all too easy to get in me, and even a wider wine bottle didn't cause any trouble. Actually, I was starting to enjoy it, and I was rubbing my fingers over my clit, keeping myself close, but not too close, to coming. The champagne bottle was easy enough with the top going in first, but it just wasn't possible to get it in me far enough for the wide part to stretch me out properly. They tried the other end, but that was as frustrating as trying to get the two boys in me, and we ended up laughing like mad as the bottle got covered in spunk as it kept slipping to one side as they tried to ram it in me.

Actually, it was candles that did it. They'd found a big one we used to light only at Christmas, and that went in me fine, though it was definitely a snug fit. They then had a box of smaller ones, and trying to get them in alongside the big one had a lot in common with trying to get the two boys in me. We had a whole load more fun trying to prise me open to get another candle in, and gradually we learned the best way of doing it. By the time they had got four of the small ones in me as well, my cunt was starting to ache, and I noticed that the boys were fully stiff again.

"I think that's enough, boys. You must have got me as wide as when you came out of me when you were born. Pull them out, and let's try again."

Not surprisingly, they were keen enough, having forgotten that their hands were covered now with each other's spunk. As they started to pull the candles out, I thought I'd give them another treat by using my fingers to keep myself open, letting them see right up to my cervix, which must have been smeared with their sperm.

"Lucky Mommy is on the pill, sons, else we'd have to try to work out which of you was the father," I said, laughing, though the effect on my son's was definitely more one of lust than amusement.

The second time was more successful. We managed to get both of my son's cocks in my cunt much more easily, but we were still finding it hard to keep the two boys at the same level of arousal, and again Tony came before Michael. We didn't really need to do any more stretching, but we'd all enjoyed it before, so we did, and anyway, the boys needed time to recover.

This time, they did manage to get the blunt end of the champagne bottle in me.

"I always thought champagne was a sissy drink, but seeing it stuck out your cunt, Mom, I think I'm changing my mind," Michael said,

"Promise me, Mom, if I get married, you'll let me see you do this at the wedding."

In some ways that was a lovely thought, letting all the wedding guests see me like that, but I knew it was never going to happen. The boys hadn't finished experimenting with my cunt, though, shoving their phones, an apple, and Michael's baseball bat up me.

"I'm playing tomorrow, Mom, and maybe your cunt juice on the bat will bring me luck," Michael said.

When he pulled it out, though, I got another surprise. I'd heard of women, mainly lesbians I thought, being fisted, but I'd never experienced it, and quite honestly I didn't think I'd be able to cope with it. I was wrong, because as the bat came out of me, Michael pushed his fingers in me in its place, and kept pushing until the opening of my vagina closed back down on his wrist. It was both exciting and horrifying to see his arm coming out of me, and knowing his fist was inside me.

"Gee, Mom, I just wish I could get all of me inside you," Michael said, rather optimistically I thought.

"No, Michael, it took so long, and it was so painful to get you out of there last time, that I'm not going to go through that again. I love having my sons hands and cocks in me though, so let's just stick with that."

Fuck, it was almost as painful this time, though, as he tried to pull his fist out of me directly, rather than folding his fingers together, but the sight of my stretched out vagina had worked its wonders again, and the boys were stiff and ready for me. This time I had a different plan. Tony seemed to come more easily, and I thought that if we tried with me the other way round, it would give Michael the ability to fuck me hard, and I could try to make sure that Tony got a fair look in as well.

Tony lay on the bed, and I climbed on top of him, letting him enter my still spunky cunt in the good old missionary position. With us on the edge of the bed, Michael was then just the right height to push his cock in me from behind. Oh yes, this was better. In this position, my younger son could kiss me and play with my breasts, while both sons could work their way in and out of me enough, hopefully, for them to come, and come together.

For now, I wasn't bothered about them not playing with me to get me to come. Those lessons would come later, and I used my own hand on my clit, though it was crushed between me and my youngest child. Yes, fucking yes, it was going to work just the way I'd imagined. I thought everything was perfect, but then Michael started playing with my asshole. He pushed two fingers in, and I could feel the pressure on the flesh separating my vagina and my anus, just the way it did when both my holes were being fucked. It was amazing, and I could feel my climax rushing uncontrollably towards me like a tsunami. Fortunately, it must have also increased the friction for the two boys as well, because I felt their strokes change, almost at the same time.

I started rubbing my clit harder, and I fucking came, and as I did I felt my two sons working their cocks in and out of my cunt the way they do when they come, and I knew that my vagina was being filled with both of my sons' sperm. When I said a tsunami, I was more accurate than I had thought, as I completely lost control of my body, and started jerking around like someone being electrocuted, and all I could think of was my two son's cocks up my cunt, my vagina full of spunk, and my asshole penetrated by my elder sons' fingers.

From the feel of it, they had surrendered control as well, and the three of us rolled around, locked together, until we fell off the bed and on to the floor. We all burst out laughing again.

"Mom, you're such crazy slut, and I love you so much," Tony said.

"I know you do, darling, and I know you do Michael, and I love you both so much more now you have started to fuck me. It won't be long before you go back to college, Michael, and you go back to school Tony, so we need to make the most of the next couple of weeks. We'll work out a rota of who has me when, so you get an equal share of your Mommy, but we just need to make sure no one finds out what we're up, so please don't strip me on the porch again."

I thought the boys would be happy with this, but Michael, had another trick up his sleeve that I hadn't seen coming.

"You know I love you Mommy, but our sisters are back tomorrow afternoon from their camp. You've got until then to work out how you are going to persuade them to let us fuck them as well, else an even better set of pictures of you will be going to the pastor. I guess you forgot that the cameras are still here, so we now have hard evidence that you let your own sons fuck you. I don't think he'd like that, do you?"

Shit, I had forgotten the fucking cameras would provide him with a whole new set of blackmail material. Michael was back in control, though in my mind I added an additional challenge. Yes, I'd persuade my daughters to fuck my sons, but only after I myself had fucked the girls first.