Keep It in the Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother turns into her younger son's sex slave.
13.5k words
4.63
74.4k
73
5

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Becoming my younger son's slave

We certainly had made the best of the few weeks I'd had with my sons and daughters before they went back to college. Even when my daughters and I were on, our mouths and assholes were well used by our sons, although I got much less action when Charlie was back home, my kids fucking in their rooms. I sucked him off, but even allowing for the effect of my period, he got nowhere close to the renewed passion we'd had on his previous time at home, much to my disappointment.

One thing I had come to love, was pulling one of my sons' cocks out of one of my daughters' cunts, sucking her cum off it, then pushing it back into one of her or her sisters' holes, or even my own. Of course, Lucy and Chloe enjoyed pulling one of my sons out of me in the same way. I had been a bit worried that I might get left out, but I was gratified that even Michael seemed to be as happy to fuck his forty-two-year-old mother as his nineteen year-old sisters.

Quite honestly, though, I don't think any of us could have kept up the pace we had set for any longer, where apart from intervals where the girls or boys went out with their friends, and I went to a variety of church meetings, the day was filled with some form of sexual activity. Even when some of us were away from the house, the rest of the family used the time fucking. I might have been able to claim my fall into incest was down to Michael's blackmail, but no one would have believed I was now doing it for any reason other than my depraved sexual satisfaction. A close inspection would have shown that my cunt and asshole were sore, as were my daughters', and even the boys cocks were looking red and rubbed.

I was therefore not totally sorry when Michael went off back to college, even though he might not be back again for a few weeks, if at all before the end of the semester, and my daughters went back to their studies, though they would be home many or most weekends. This left me with Tony, my baby son, or at least that was how I thought of him, even though he was eighteen. He was studying IT locally, so he would be home at night, unless he stayed with someone else. With any luck, I could go back to my previous daily routine of a run, and doing something with the church in the day, but having my cunt nicely filled in the evening by my younger son.

Unlike my elder son, Michael, who was a real twenty-one year-old hunk, Tony was more of a weedy nerve. He had mousey brown hair which always looked untidy, and a lean, five-nine frame, a bit shorter than my own five-ten. He was born at a perfect time for him, because he loved all sorts of IT, and had a natural flair for it, being far more knowledgeable than the rest of us on the internet, our tech, and our apps. He might have become a hacker, but instead earned a surprising amount of money finding gaps in big company security, alerting them, and sometimes even telling them how to fix things.

If IT was his clear first love, the income he got from alerting the companies but not making his findings public, started him off on his second. When one of the outlying farms was sold off, when the ancient couple who worked it died, the auctioneers discovered a 1965 Ford Mustang convertible, with a V8 and the GT package with a stick shift, plus a few other details that were lost on me. Apparently this all made it rare. However, to me it just looked a wreck, having been under bales of straw for decades, the paint faded and worn. For some reason, maybe because it was only discovered close to the auction date, it escaped the attention of the really deep-pocket collectors, and Tony took a fancy to it.

After intense persuasion for a couple of days, Charlie and I agreed to lend Tony whatever he needed beyond what he had, so he could buy it. It may have been missed by collectors who would have driven the price sky-high, but it still seemed awfully expensive to me for what looked like a pile of junk. Still, he managed to buy it, and he threw himself into restoring it with the same enthusiasm he had his computing.

After almost three years of work, it was now his pride and joy. It turned out the engine was in good shape, and easy to get working, but the rats and other beasts had trashed the insides, and Tony spent hours on the internet looking for original parts at prices he could afford. Now, though, the inside looked great, and the new hood was at last waterproof. My only complaint was that he'd decided to preserve the original paint, keeping what looked to me like shabby paintwork under coats of varnish. I couldn't believe when he told me how much more valuable it was than if he'd had it repainted.

He'd always been obsessive about technology and understanding how things worked. He'd pore over the manuals until he knew everything in them, then he'd do more research online, until he knew as much as even the manufacturers. Once Michael and my daughters had gone back to college on the Saturday before term started, it rapidly became clear that he was going to use the same approach on me as well, and that his obsessive loves were now me, his car, and his computing.

He straightway moved in to my bed, and it was great that first night, as my baby son fucked me hard, and then we went to sleep with him in my arms, sucking one of my breasts as he used to do when I was feeding him. It was only when I awoke in the morning that I started to realise that I had become one of his projects.

"I want to do everything with you today, Mom. I want to know you, and be so close to you that it will be as if we are one."

The first thing I had to do as usual when I woke up, was to go for a pee. He followed me into the bathroom, which was fine with me. Over the last few weeks we'd all become relaxed about closing the bathroom door when we peed, so I knew he must have seen me before. It turned out that that wasn't enough for him. He wanted to see everything, be able to see my pee hole and the pee coming out of it.

That was also fine with me, as he'd seen every little bit of my cunt many times now, and I'd squirted a few times when he'd fucked me. What I hadn't realised, though, was just how tricky it would be, given the design of the toilet, and I ended up sitting close to the front of the seat, holding my lips open so he could see my pee hole. The problem was that if I let out a trickle, it tended to run down my butt, which tickled, and wouldn't you know it, a trickle wasn't enough for my obsessive son.

I don't know about you, but once I start peeing, I find it really hard to stop. So when my son told me to pee hard, it shot out of me, hitting him in the face as he was crouched down so he could get a view at the same level as my pussy.

"Better open your mouth, son," I said, laughing out loud as the golden stream kept coming out of me and all over him, and I just didn't seem to be able to stop.

He swallowed some down, and I could see him pondering on its taste, mentally analysing it and storing it away in his brain, as well as noting the poorly controllable female anatomy. When I'd finished, I gave him a hug, and I kissed him, tasting my own pee as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I told him that some women swore by the benefits of drinking their own pee, and I could see him also file that away for some more research, but though I didn't mind the taste, personally I'd never been convinced of the benefits. I made my own mental file as I said this, which was to get one or both of my daughters to pee in my mouth so I could see what theirs was like. Such a slut.

We were going to have a shower anyway, so we did it, and we got dressed ready for church before we had a quick breakfast. Tony'd decided we'd use his Mustang to drive us to the church, rather than get a lift with Elizabeth, so we had a bit more time, and after breakfast I thought I'd make use of it.

"I'm just going to nip to the bathroom before we leave," I said. "You stay here."

"No, Mom, remember You're my Mommy slave and I'm going to stay close to you today."

The problem was that I didn't mind my son watching me pee, but I needed a serious dump, and I'd always been sensitive about other people hearing me, let alone smelling and watching me.

"No, I'll only be minute ..." I tried to say, but I could see from his face that it was a lost cause, and it was going to be an experience I wasn't going to enjoy at all.

I walked in to the bathroom, and pulled down my knickers, ready to sit on the toilet, and Tony sat on the edge of the bath, watching me.

"Oh. Take them right off, Mom. You can go to church without wearing any today. Make sure you pull your skirt right up, though, so I can see you."

This was going to be difficult. I hadn't ever let anyone see me shit, even Charlie, though nor did I have any reason to think he ever wanted to. I sat down, and tried to push down in such a way that the contents of my rectum were going to come out, but I wasn't going to make any noise. It didn't work, of course.

"Come on, Mom, we haven't got all day. Maybe this will take your mind off it," my son said, taking his cock out of his trousers, and stroking it until it got stiff.

I didn't think it would, but I suppose it must have done, because I let out a little fart, followed by a splash. You can probably guess what had happened. My son's eyes widened, and his hand started working his cock harder. The dirty little bastard was going to jerk himself off watching his Mommy shit!

"Get on with it, Mommy. We all do it, so what's the problem? I just want to be part of every little bit of your life. Anyway, you must have changed me when I was a baby, then potty trained me, so I just want to share something of the same experience, but with you. If you don't hurry up, we'll be late for church, and when the pastor asks why, do you really want me to tell him that I had to wait for you to have a dump?"

All the time, he'd been working his cock, and I'd managed to get a few little bits out without any drama. Alright, if that's what he wants, fuck it, I thought. I pushed down hard, and let out a huge fart, followed by a series of splashes, and then I watched my son's cock fling a string of white spunk out towards me.

"Thanks, Mom. Let me wipe you, though, and next time we'll need to figure out how I can actually watch it come out of you. Still, I guess we'd better get on now."

I think my face must have been as red as a beetroot as he wiped my ass for me, and I knew he could see what I'd expelled, and it wasn't pleasant to any of the senses. I felt so ashamed and degraded. Thank goodness all he wanted to do was watch, as I would absolutely draw the line at messing about with what had come out of me. Pee is sterile, at least unless it picks up a few bacteria as it comes out, as it is filtered by the kidneys, and so is spunk. So even is a woman's cunt juice when it comes out, and what's more, given such a vulnerable opening, it is loaded with antibacterial chemicals.

The difference is that topologically speaking, your gut is the outside of you, the same way the hole through an imaginary long doughnut isn't the inside of the doughnut itself. Yes, it's got a few locks along the way, but it's basically like a canal through the middle of you, and it's stuffed full of bacterial, from what you've eaten, and the resident population which helps you digest your food. So playing with what comes out is definitely not a good idea, and favourite son or no, it was absolutely not on.

With all of that embarrassment, I'd forgotten that for the first time I'd be going to the church with no underwear under my dress. Luckily, there was little wind, and the fullness of my cotton skirt let me get out of the Mustang without flashing the pastor or any of the congregation, much, I suspected, to my son's disappointment. As I sat in the church I wondered whether the pastor would think letting me son see me shit was worse than letting him fuck me. That was how it felt to me, because I was loving having my children fuck me, but I suspected his answer would have been the opposite, and I just hoped he'd never find out anything about my present life.

When the service finished, I dragged Tony off as quickly as I could, as I was conscious of having no panties on, and it made me uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable, though, as I was on the way back home.

"Pull your dress right up, Mom. I want to be able to see your cunt while I drive."

"No, Tony, someone might see when we stop at a junction, or if we pass a truck or a bus. Please."

"Remember, Mom, you're my slave, so pull your fucking dress up, and make sure you open your legs."

"Yes, master," I said reluctantly, pulling my dress up to my waist, and reclining the seat a bit to make sure he could see as much of my cunt as I could manage.

Fortunately, we got home without anyone seeing my nakedness. After we'd had some lunch, I'd arranged that we would go and help my sister, Christine, move in. It should have been a couple of days earlier, but there had been problems with one of the trucks breaking down on the long drive south from Alaska, and they were way behind. When we got there, the place was in chaos. The removal men were working like dervishes to get everything in, because they didn't normally work on a Sunday and wanted to get away as soon as they could. Christine and her twin boys, Jude and Jason, were also rushing around, trying to make sure that things went in the right room, and more often than not trying to get the shippers to move wrongly positioned items back to where they were supposed to be.

"Oh, hi Suz. It's great to see you after so long. And, can it be Tony? You've grown so much, though you're not quite as athletic as my boys."

"Hi, Auntie Christine. No, I'm more into brain than body things."

"Hi, Chrissy," I said, giving her a hug and a kiss. "What can we do to help?"

My words hopefully hid the emotions I was feeling. It really was good to see her after what must have been more than a year, but I was shocked by the way she looked. She'd really put on weight, and she looked old and tired. She wasn't fat - yet - but she'd gained a chin, and I could see that her stomach was flabby. and was sure she must have a visible belly roll if naked. Shit, she looked the way I was starting to looked when I'd hit the bottle, and I wondered if that was her problem as well. Maybe she started after her husband had walked out on her? O could this even be part of the reason they broke up?

It didn't take us long to figure out that we were more in the way than being helpful. Neither the removals men, nor Chrissy's sons thought that Tony was strong enough to carry anything except small things, and it seemed whenever I put anything in what looked like a good place, it wasn't where Chrissy wanted it.

"Look, Chrissy, we've probably more of a hindrance than a help. Why don't we leave you to it, and I'll come back in a few days when you've got everything square?"

We said our goodbyes, and although Chrissy hugged me as I left, I got the impression that she was happy to see us go. It was only when Tony was driving me back that I realised that I'd seen no sign of Jade, her daughter, her eldest, a bit older than Michael. As soon as we got back home, Tony reverted to his dominant role.

"Take all your clothes off, Mom, and let me look at you."

"Yes, Master," I said, and after I'd taken everything off, I stood in front of him sucking my thumb, and trying to look like a submissive young girl.

"Fuck, Mom. Are you and Auntie Christine really identical twins? She must have let herself go, because if you hadn't told me, I don't think I'd have spotted it, at least not for a while. She can't look anywhere near as hot as you do when she's naked."

"At least you won't be wanting to fuck her as well as me then, Master, will you?"

He didn't answer, but just gave me a little grin, and walked over to me.

"Wouldn't you like to watch me fucking your sister, Mom? Maybe I need a bit more persuasion to keep you as my slave rather than her," he whispered, as he started stroking my breasts, making my nipples spring to attention.

I reached down and undid his fly, pulling out his cock which stiffened in my hand almost as fast as my nipples had in his. I opened my legs a bit, and used his cock like a dildo, stroking it along my cunt, then pushing it up between my ears, and rubbing it around and around my clit. Then I dropped down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I pushed hard against my son, forcing his dick way down my throat. Tony held my head against him, choking me and stopping me breathing until I hammered on him with my fists to make him release me.

"I think you can take it longer than that, Mom."

He put his hands behind my head, and forced his cock down my throat until my lips were touching the zip of his fly, and he held it and held it, until I thought I was going to pass out, but at the last minute he pulled himself out of my mouth, just as everything started to go black, and my eyes were running. I had to put my hands on the floor and gasp a few breaths in, trails of saliva dripping from my mouth and his penis on to the floor. I'd barely got my breath back when I felt my son grab my hips, turn me round, and push me over so that I was knelt on the kitchen floor in front of him.

I felt his hand between my legs, and he grabbed my lips and pulled my cunt wide open. After my experience that morning, I expected to feel his cock going into my asshole, but instead he rammed it into my vagina as hard as he possibly could, moving me forward, and making me move my arms to stop myself falling on my face.

"I love you, Mom, and I love your slutty cunt."

"I love you, son" I managed to gasp in between his thrusts which took my breath away and threatened to tip me over again.

I kept trying to play with myself, though I had to keep stopping to stabilise myself. He started pulling right out of me, and when he did, I knew he'd be able to see right into my gaping cunt. Then he rammed back in me, causing burping noises to come from me, as the air trapped in my open vagina was forced back out. His balls banged against my vulva with each stroke, my tits were swinging violently under me, and I just wished we could both see them, as they must have looked amazing. Tony grabbed one now and again, but he had to shorten his stroke in that position, so he didn't hold on to it long. Instead, he slipped two fingers into my asshole, and each time his cock was deep in my belly, he pushed against it, sending delicious sensations right through me.

When I felt his strokes shorten and speed up, I knew he was getting close to coming, so I risked using my fingers as hard as I could on my clit. When he came, his last thrust was so violent that I fell on my face, my hand still working my clit. I came with my son laying on top of me, with his penis delivering his sperm deep in my vagina.

When we eventually picked ourselves up, I started to head for the bathroom to clean myself up. Even a quick glance at my reflection in the window showed that my face was a mess. The make-up I'd put on for church had run round my eyes from my tears, and my lipstick was smudged and spread from the flow of my saliva and his cock in my throat.

"No, Mom. I want to see you as you are, not the image you present to other people. I want to watch you getting us something to eat with my spunk dripping out of you, and your make-up a mess, because that was what I did to you. No, that we did together, your loving son and my slut Mommy. You look even lovelier to me than when you try to look pretty."

He was a nerd, and a bit weird, but I really did love him. It just made me feel so happy to know that he still wanted his old Mommy, even when her face was a mess, and her cunt was leaking sperm. Did I say he was weird? I'd almost forgotten the events of the morning before we went to church, but he hadn't, and after we'd eaten he came back to it.