Keep It in the Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Elizabeth, that was some show, and that's a cunt and a half you have there. So, same time Tuesday, then."

I'd told Tony I wanted him ready to go as soon as I had finished, and as I left the backstage area, he was waiting for me.

"That was amazing, Mom. You're such a slut. Even I never really thought you'd be prepared to show your cunt and asshole to everyone like that."

"God, son, I was scared before, and shaking afterwards, but now I just feel totally pumped up, and would love to go back in and do it again. Just drive home as fast as you can, because I want you to fuck me in all my holes before I go to sleep. Just make sure you've got the hood down."

To be fair to him, he broke as many speed limits as he could, but we weren't making fast enough progress for me, as my body felt as if it was going to burst with all my pent-up energy.

"Sorry, son, Mommy can't wait," I said as soon as we left the lights of the city behind.

I ripped off my dress, and lay back naked in the seat, enjoying the cool evening air rushing over me. I used one hand to torture one of my tits, while the other did the same to my cunt, which was glistening and wet, and I knew I'd be leaving trails of my cum on Tony's precious Mustang seats. I don't know how many times I came, as I relived the experience of exposing my most private parts to a theatre full of people, mostly men, all except Tony strangers as far as I knew, and some of whom would surely go home dreaming of fucking me. We passed lots of cars, but I didn't care if they saw me as their headlights raked across my naked body. However many times it was, I kept going until we got back home.

"Take me inside and screw the ass off me, son."

"No, Mom, the car wants to fuck you first."

"What are you talking about son? How can the car fuck me?"

"See that gear stick, with the original Ford knob on the top? Well, straddle it, and push it into your cunt, Mom, and fuck yourself with your fingers again, which you seem to have been enjoying all the way back."

Shit, the car was outside, and the security light was on, so if anyone looked out they could probably see me, but I was so far gone I didn't care about that either. I put one leg either side of the transmission tunnel, and let the gear knob sink into my cunt. Fucking hell, it seemed to go in a hell of a long way. I started riding up and down on it, but the dash kept getting in the way. Then I had a genius of an idea. I turned around to face the dash, grabbed the top of the windscreen and lowered myself back down on the gear stick.

I started pumping up and down on the gear stick, letting the knob press hard against the top of my vagina. I kept pushing down, enjoying the pain inside me, and yes, I was just able to do what I'd wanted. Being an old car, it had one of those old-fashioned centre handbrakes, and if I pushed down hard enough and got my butt in the right place, I could just force the little release button on the end a little way into my ass. I started pumping up and down again, each time taking the pain and pushing the handbrake level into my asshole.

Fuck, I bet not many women have been fucked by their son's car, and even fewer could have been double penetrated the way I was. I was ecstatic, rubbing my clit like mad. I hadn't paid much attention to my son, but then I felt his hands on my butt, and as I came up, he pushed me round a bit. I felt something much warmer and larger than the brake release push into my ass, and he started pumping in and out in time with the way the gear stick was fucking my cunt.

It was all too much for me, and I came, ramming the gear knob even harder into my vagina, and I felt my son jerking around as he delivered his spunk up inside my asshole. Fuck, it was wonderful. When my son's cock softened and slipped out of my ass, I lifted myself up, and let the gear knob come out of my hole with a slurping noise.

"Oh dear, Mommy, you seem to have made a mess in my lovely car. You're going to have to lick that gear stick and handbrake clean, as well as picking up all that spunk running out of your asshole."

"Yes, Master," I said, with real enthusiasm, as in any case it would give my son time to recover, because he was going to come in my cunt and my mouth before I was going to let him sleep.

We spent so much time fucking that we didn't get to sleep until late, and we both overslept in the morning, so Tony had to dash off without breakfast. I had a full day to myself, and I spent most of it with a Kegel ball inside me, hoping to tighten up my vaginal muscles some more. I also spent some time looking again at other records that had proved good for a strip routine. I'd enjoyed exposing myself so much that I was intending to stick with it, but I knew I was going to need a few more routines to keep the punters interested.

I'd have liked to use a dildo in one of them, but the state rules forbad penetration of any description - and incidentally any touching from the audience or staff - so that was out. In the end, I chose three and started to think about how I could create a new routine: Beyoncé, Dance for You; Christine Aguilera, Voulez-vous Coucher avec Moi; and Marvin Gaye, Get It On. When my son came home, I showed him my first attempts. He helped me develop my thoughts some more, and in particular to make the focus of one routine my asshole rather than my cunt. Not surprisingly, that was the hole he used that night when he fucked me.

I think I was just as excited about stripping for a second time when I got up on the following morning. I still had enough fear to keep the adrenalin going, but it was now balanced nicely. I had a church meeting in the morning, though my mind was mostly occupied with running over and over my routine, trying to improve and perfect it. In the afternoon I had another couple of practice sessions, then I made myself up, got myself dressed, and drove myself to the club. Tony wasn't going to be able to get there in time to see me this time, so I made sure I put my little gun in my handbag, just in case the manager tried anything again.

When I got there, he stopped me as I was heading towards the changing room.

"Hi, Elizabeth. You left in such a rush last night that I hadn't given you your pay. So here's $50 for last night and tonight, but just make sure tonight is as good as Sunday."

I had no idea whether that was good or bad, but $50 for seven or eight minutes of actual work didn't seem bad to me, and handy spending money. When I walked into the dressing room, a couple of the professionals who had been there on Sunday said 'hi'. It made me feel great being accepted by girls who did this sort of thing for a living.

When my turn came, I walked out on the stage, and was amazed how many more men there were. It was packed, and I guessed quite a few must have come straight out of work for a beer and some titillation, if not a bit more. I was confident, though, that I would be able to give them a memorable display, so the more of them that got to see me naked, the better. I think I was smoother and more professional this time, and the way the buzz of chatter reduced showed that I had their full attention.

I was really enjoying it until the final 'Fever'. As I bent right over, pulled my cunt as wide open as I could, and looked at the audience through my legs, wanting to see their eyes all on my asshole and vagina, I had a shock which almost made me let go. Sat in the second row was Charlie, my husband, and a girl I was sure was Jade, my sister's eldest. They were both looking at my cunt, which hopefully would mean they wouldn't recognise me, but Charlie's hand was up under Jade's skirt, and there was no doubt which of us he would be fucking that night.

I realised I was holding the pose perhaps a little bit too long, so I quickly stood and ran off the stage, waving. My mind was reeling, as I put my spare dress on, collected my abandoned stage clothes, and dashed out to my car.

"Hey, Elizabeth, you're on again, Thursday," I heard the manager shout after me, as I pushed past him again.

I'm surprised I didn't crash on the drive home, as my mind was going over and over trying to work out what the hell Charlie was doing with Jade. He was supposed to be travelling somewhere, and wasn't due home for a few more days. I could see it made some sense of the past, though. Clearly Charlie must have been spending time in Alaska to fuck his niece after he'd finished his work travel, and if he was fucking her, no wonder he'd gone off of me. But why the hell hadn't Chrissy said anything to me? Was it even possible she didn't know, because Jade wasn't around when Tony and I tried to help with the move, and there was no sign of any of her stuff? Surely not, though, surely she must know?

What was sure was that I was going to have this out with my cunt of a sister tomorrow, but until I knew what was happening, I couldn't let my son know anything about it.