Keep On Truckin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here," Rainbeaux said as she climbed out of the cab, and just before she closed the door she added, "Oh, and just so you know my name isn't really Rainbeaux. That's just what I call myself now because I hate my real name."

"Oh? What's your real name?"

"Millicent," the girl said as she scrunched up her face. "Can you believe that?"

"Heard worse," Red said, and he actually thought the name was rather nice. "My real first name is Edgar."

"Millicent and Edgar," the teen said through the window. "Not exactly as catchy as Bonnie and Clyde is it?"

"Guess not. Stay safe Rainbeaux."

"You too Red," Rainbeaux chirped as she jumped down to the ground, and as Red pulled into the lot he looked back in the mirror at the girl walking away with her backpack in tow, a little like Charlie Chaplin.

"Senile old bastard," the trucker muttered to none as he ran the back of his hand across his eyes and added, "Damn allergies."

***

Two hours later a pissed off Dirty Red was pulling back out of the lot, heading to Tulsa where apparently he would be stuck waiting around for his next assignment because there was a mix-up somewhere along the way. He would be taking a load to Springfield, Massachusetts but not for another 36 hours at least, and while he got compensated for his expenses and the dead time it was still a pain to get stuck somewhere with nothing to do.

"Hell Red," the dispatcher said when he handed him the paperwork and a check. "You'll make out because you'll sleep in the cab and pocket the motel money like you always do."

"Ah!" Red had moaned, and while he knew the dispatcher was probably right he would rather sleep in his own bed at home. Besides, the cab smelled like sex. Sweat and cum, like Rainbeaux had said the night before.

Rainbeaux. There, standing by a light pole was the girl, but she was on the wrong side of the road because that was eastbound traffic and she was supposed to be headed west. The teen had seen Red just as he had seen her and after he pulled his cab over to the shoulder neaar her the girl skipped in his direction.

"Not only haven't you had any luck, you're on the wrong side of the road child," Red said as the girl climbed up onto the running board of the passenger side. "I know you would have better luck getting a lift if you took of the sweatshirt but anyway you're going to end up going back where you came from over here."

"Tulsa's east, isn't it?" Rainbeaux chirped through the window. "Need a co-pilot?"

"Huh? What happened to Arizona and the Grateful Dead?"

"Changed my mind. I don't really like their music that much," Rainbeaux declared. "The songs just go on and on. Been waiting for you after I thought it over and I had a hunch we would find each other again. Your truck looks different without the trailer. So, you want a passenger, Dirty Red?"

"Of course I do," Red said, and after explaining what his schedule had become he added, "So I'm going to be stuck in a motel in Tulsa for at least two nights, maybe more if this screwed up company doesn't get it's act together. Not very much of a good time I'm afraid."

"Hmmm," Rainbeaux mused as she peeled off her sweatshirt to reveal a tie-dyed tank-top that left even less to the imagination than her wife-beater had. "Two days and nights in a motel room with Dirty Red. A real bed..."

"That's right."

"A bubble bath, maybe in a tub big enough for two..."

"That actually sounds like fun."

"A razor..."

"Don't get crazy on me girl," Red advised.

"How far is Tulsa?"

"About 100 miles. We'll be there before dark."

"Maybe we can find out whether my tongue can do what that little personal vibrator does," Rainbeaux offered with a twinkle in her eye.

"What am I going to do with you girl?" Red said with a shake of his head.

"I suspect you're going to do like you did last night, Dirty Red. Anything you want to," Rainbeaux responded as she stretched out in her seat. "And I suspect that I'll take it and like it."

***

Thank you for reading