Keeper of Tartarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leapt in with rage

-Doge- right kick

-Doge- spinning left kick

-Block- fist to face

-Blind spot- abdomen

-Counter- right fist

-Chain attack- knee to face, impact lifts her off the ground

-Blind spot- lower jaw

-Chain attack - powered right kick to the lower jaw throws her in mid air

-Chain attack finisher- lift off spinning jump, double foot-powered stamp dealt to the lungs

The impact lands her abruptly breaking the wooden floor, I thank the dragon and open my eyes check the damage, Ale's worse for wear and knocked out cold

Chapter 3- Girls of my life

Cursing myself for the drastic attack, I check for broken bones and surprisingly this chic is still intact except for some bruises, which is healing quickly.

'-sigh- weirder and weirder well after all she'd taken care of me I suppose I can stay until she wakes up, after that I'm done here'

Lifting her up I check for any mattress for her to lay down, 'hmmm not a bad cabin' the cabin is of three rooms, the kitchen which we demolished, a bedroom with a bath. I lay her down on the bed, moving on to check the third room, which is not what I expected...

"holy shit!!" the room's filled with various types and kinds and models of weapon, the room is stacked with guns, bullets, bombs, swords, armor and other peculiar weapons.

'What is she going to do with all this?' while browsing through one of them caught my interest; a gauntlet, as for those who do not know what a gauntlet is, it is like knuckle-duster. However, the gauntlet is a full cover like a full glove up to my full forearm but sturdier and deadlier like a knuckle-duster.

These are ancient form of weapon that enhances the close fist-to-fist combat but with deadly blows, as an average bucker makes the users blows 15 times more powerful.

Wearing the gauntlet on it gave me a strange feeling. Because firstly, it glowed, and it felt as if, it is a living creature and as if the gauntlet is caressing my hand, treasuring the feel of someone familiar.

Wearing it I practiced air punches, the punches were swift, my hands feel like cutting through air like a laser sharp blades, my hands move like a well oiled super fast pistons with ease and complete control.

"Ha-ha I love this thing" and I feel the gauntlet caress my hand as if its being petted "ha-ha you love this too huh? Well let's see how fast we can go?" saying so I hiked up speed and perform complex chain attacks.

my ears were awarded with the faint slicing sound that one hears when you perform a superfast combo on a well made Japanese sword, feeling indispensible, now I want to test its power.

There is an extremely sturdy punching bag in the corner of the room, when I take my stance I feel my bucker growling

Left-right-left-right-right elbow-left punch-right power punch

The punching bag busted, like a blast, like all the power of my strike added in. the bag could not hold it, as the impact released from the first blow twisted inside dealing damage until the energy could release through rupturing the sturdy bag.

I was toying; I was not at even through my 10% speed or power

Another interesting entity of the room caught my attention, there is a stone cube of 3 meters height, width and depth, its and impressive single piece stone and my gauntlet started to snarl again, like it wants me to hit it, believing in my gauntlet.

I take the stance, the growling increases due to anticipation. I close my eyes to perform a fist combo called "the clawed dragon" the technique involves slightly curved punches, straight punches and multiple fast punches dealing a wider angle of damage and crushing the torso of the opponent without knocking him over, the power of these punch doesn't radiate throughout the body.

It just destroys the impacting surface, but these are not the only punches in the combo. for every 15 punches there is a high powered right or left impacting the entire being not knocking him down, but knock his senses down as his whole body will vibrate and the high power punch increases for every 15 punches as 1 and for the next 15 as two and so on.

I let out a hard breath and close my fist and eyes here goes

Left-right-multiple succession-right-left-high-powered right...the rock starting to crack

Right-left-multiple succession-left-right-high-power left elbow-high powered right elbow... the crack travel deeper in the rock

75punches... the rock block is cracked, throughout with craters on the front

High-powered right high powered left-double elbow-double fist-spinning superman right

A loud crumbling noise, I open my eyes to see in there not a block of rock but a pile of rubble before me

-Clap- I turn to see Alexia all awake and in pristine condition like she never been through a fight which just happened an hour ago, "I knew you would use the gauntlet first, you are so predictable"

"But you are not Ale, what is all this? What is this weapon room for? Why are we here?"

"-sigh- David there is a answer for all, but you are not at the capacity to listen, the ancient weapons drains spiritual energy, though you may not feel it you are about to pass out, come on have something to eat"

"It's late I least need to inform my girlfriend she will be worried"

"After you eat that is"

"I'm getting sick of your psycho games, I need to talk to her now for god knows when, I haven't seen her since I came to gym and I don't know what time it is now"

"She won't be worried David I promise"

"Zip it weirdo either I get to talk to her or I am out of here"

"Please David listen to me, please trust me"

"I do alexia, I really do, else I won't waste my breath on you, but things are really freaking me out and I need to talk to my girlfriend now! And that's final; I don't care what the consequences will be"

"you asked for it David" while I enjoy my victory of my first argument with a female, I remembered a wise man once told me to always go with the flow, that's a good advice friends, even now cause nothing could have prepared me for what alexia showed.

How would I say this, Alexia transformed into my girlfriend, literally, her hair turned black, her face became the cute oval shaped which I love about her, her lips became full and soft which is my major turn on and my girlfriends hypnotic eyes became prominent, my girlfriend could always lock anyone in a stare.

I could not voice any thought, I just started in disbelief and she cried with hopeful eyes,

"Please don't hate me David, we had to be watchful over you, you are into things more than you can believe, but I always loved you, please forgive me"

I feel a little buzz at the back of my brain and it intensified and intensified until I could concentrate on nothing else and I fainted watching her watered eyes shocked to see me going out of my senses.

-Some time later-

"My, my, you have a knack to knock yourself out cold, don't u? Hey, Ale is this really our guy? He faints like a princess. Do I have to train this mushy pie?"

I was termed a low life, and defenseless by a talking frog, yeah you heard me rite, a talking frog, about size of both of my palms, 'seriously, I'm going to squash him if it opens its mouth again'

"Tough words sleeping beauty, I rather not add the beauty part though, comparatively I look much better"

"Great that can read my mind too"

"Hey no 'it or that', though I may look like a frog, I'm a person, haven't you heard of lycans before? In addition, for you weakling, you are to address me master Khamayutho.

You little runt and where was that threat you were thinking about, take a swing at me you weakling"

"Oh I'm going to love squeezing the life out of this one" with that I try to stamp the frog dead flat and *swish* it's gone

"Hey boyo look up" the frog is sitting on my head,

"Ewwww gross get out of my head you stinking toad"

"that does it you brat, now you are being racist and for your information I'm a mountain frog, the sexiest of our kind" with the words out it popped up, literally into a full size frog man and used a kick, a full pulled back foot to the chest kick that knocked all the air out of my lungs.

"That's enough khamayutho, we need to train him not kill him"

"Humph I was just doing that and he need to be trained on his manners and discipline too"

"David he's your new tutor khamayutho, the legendary frog master of fighting arts"

"You heard that runt, a thought of a insult and your ass will be handed to u, and it isn't a pretty scene"

"great a talking frog is going to train me, but Ale, I've come to grips you've been my girl friend in disguise, what's all this about and? Why do I need training? What was that that is after me? What is all this shit is? I promise I won't faint"

Another voice enters the room, "well boyo she necessarily not had to be Sarah" and I see Sarah the real Sarah behind me handing me a cup of whatever that is

"Drink, it'll make you less tense" and so I drank the weird tasting liquid, it is not bad, just weird.

"Well I am Sarah as you know and she's Ale, we are what one would call us connected souls we are the daughters of the great sorceress Odyssey. During our birth once we were born, I was rapidly losing my pulse and I was dying. Our mother anchored my soul to my twin, Alexia, we share the same body, least used to until I could conjure myself a body. but being just a soul entity, I'm easily able to tap into my soul's abundant energy, and my mother being the legendary sorceress , I mastered the art of sorcery and spell casting. We are formidable opponents when spilt and invincible when merged, I will be teaching you sorcery and spell casting."

" ummm that's a lot to take in, so you are saying you and Ale are the same but are not, like two parts of a puzzle, together makes one, but there is actually two different parts, right?"

"Ha you always cut to the chase, I don't know about you Ale but his intelligence and understanding had always been a turn on to me.

After all to be a sorcerer one needs lots of intelligence and understanding and putting a complex thing into simple terms, I'm so going to have great fun with him"

"Mmmmhmm", "well since you mentioned 'turn on' which one of you was having sex with me all this time?"

For which both the girls turned visibly red and busied themselves with nothing serious.

Chapter 4- Reality check, back to my home?

Breakfast was a silent affair, everyone's eyes were on me, yet I kept my cool, devouring all I can. I do not care who looks when I have eyes only for the food on the table, and if they keep looking.

They are going to run on empty stomach. After filling me to the brim, I rather felt lazy and I decide to take a walk.

"Hey frogy, let's take a walk shall we?"

"Its master khamayutho for you human!"

"Yeah yeah, call me human, I'll call you Froggy, seems fair" saying so I walk out

"Why you...you're going to pay for it"

I always endure myself in physical activity to the point of exertion to calm my mind, for that is what I want now, I need to stay calm and formulate a plan, as much as real the things seem , I need a break from all this lunatic rollercoaster.

I started climbing the tallest cliff around and it took nearly an hour to reach the top, and I almost broke a sweat, almost. There standing up the frogy guy with a mock grin

"Hey kid this isn't called a walk, you have endurance I give you that much, your heart rate is calmer, you are much calm and composed than any human who endured such energy loss, you also do it with ease"

Climbing up, I said, "So you are the master of fighting arts huh? What types of fights you know?" I said gazing up the scenery from the top of the cliff

"Ha-ha kid there isn't any form of combat I don't know of, though any weapon combat or fist to fist is my specialty"

"Mmhmm do you know sorcery?"

"Well I'm very good at sorcery than most of the mages but can't quite boast it as one of the best"

"Hmmm, how about teleportation spells?"

"Ha that's a kids walk in the park, I can teleport to any place, can even lend my power of teleportation to anyone, though the person has to be in physical contact to me and I have to be teleported with them"

"Mmmhm, you know you talk too much?"

"come again...ARRRHha" I kicked the frog guy in the crotch, not sure where his balls are, I'm just going to hit the obvious place, though my intensions are to kick his ball, taking the moment of surprise to my advantage.

I spun around him, taking a wrenched arm lock and a twisted neck lock, this neck lock avail me to either snap his nick or choke him to death, not knowing the flexibility of his neck and not wanting to kill him. I am going to choke him a healthy amount.

"What is the meaning of this" the frogy choked out with a constrained voice

"TELEPORT ME BACK TO MY HOUSE!"

"But it's too dangerous there they are looking for u" he managed to choke out again. I squeezed even tighter, frogy gasped out air unable to restrain my hold. "well frogy if reasoning and argument is what you want to do.

I have all day, but unfortunately you are running out of time and I'm running out of patience" saying so I tightened the grip a bit more

He glared at me with his big golden red frog eyes, "u asked for it" he manage to speak as if it's his last word, then the place around me, started to get as a liquid of swirling colors

If girls without makeup are termed awful, I need to find a stronger word for teleportation; I felt as if I puked a gallon and then punched several times hard in my gut. Heavily panting for air, I regain some of my sense.

barely enough to make me understand I'm alive after that experience and I coughed several times and try to slower my breath and rested my head on the floor a bit. After holding my composure, I opened my eyes to take in the green sight.

It was grass and I lift myself to look around, I was teleported a block before my house and I see the frog person leaning on a wall with a killer piercing stare at me. Expecting a fight, I take up a stance.

"Not necessary kid, the responsibility of your safety is entrusted in me too, and besides they might be still here"

Not wanting to delve deep into his bullshit that does not makes any sense. I walk for my home funny part is I have not seen any person on the way, no soul can be seen; shaking my head I continue to walk towards my home.

it's actually a flat of a not so posh area, but it's not like drowned gutter either, after walking for few minutes, I was awarded with a sight that I still don't believe, the place was totally trashed, the whole building was like it had been chopped at irregular angles.

Designed with a Great Axe or something. Police tape surrounds the whole area and it is deserted.

"You should have believed us," said the frog shooting me a dirty look

Not able to take up the sight of to make any sense out of it, I decided to head for the gym, least I could talk to someone there and ask what happened.

So I silently walked towards the gym, it is a good 15 minutes away walk into the busier town.

The frog guy shrank down to hand size and asked to keep him in my pocket, which I did without any qualms. Well walking around with a frog in a pocket is better than walking around with a frog person. I silently make my way to the busier part.

To see some people and lots of police, S.W.A.T., FBI, special forces are bustling around, one of them stopped me for enquiring form me being in the restricted part, I feigned being lost and made some dumb shit excuse, which the cop seemed to buy.

'Hmmm restricted area huh? Wonder what happened, for what reasons and how it happened and when?' thinking all this I made into the former busier part of the town, I spotted some people and many business shut down and another shock struck me when I came to the gym.

The whole place is wrecked, not a single thing unbroken. The total joint is busted, and sighing to myself, I make it to a nearby coffee shop, thinking of what was all this shit about.

"Hey David where the hell you have been?" tailing the voice I see a familiar face, its Richard, the douche bag son of the gym owner, but I am still glad to meet someone I know

"Ummm well I was at the hospital, had a minor accident, and knocked cold for few days" I lied

"So what the hell happened here? The whole town is different, the restricted are? The gym is wrecked?"

" well you have been knocked out for quite a while, it's been a week and a half since those things showed up, and started trashing your neighborhood, being in the hospital, did you good. How is Sarah? Is she alright?"

"Sarah's fine, what things showed up Richard?"

"-sigh- demonic things started showing up on the earth, people term it the beginning of the Armageddon, they are wrecking everything.

looks as if they are searching for something, something of importance, cause there is no direct attack even though our weapons do minimal damage, the government is going haywire, things are really crazy. No one knows what is happening or what we are up against"

Listening to the outburst of the feared and worried words of Richard, a glimpse of the newscast in the TV of the coffee shop caught my eye.

"Excuse me can you turn that thing up please?"[Lady on the news] "Its seems these unknown creatures which are suppose to be a dark bible myth are roaming on the earth attacking innocent civilians and general population at various places in search of something.

Their recent attack was on a famous romantic restaurant on the east of the town, any which got in the way lost their lives. The authorities seemed to let them do what they want as not getting in their way is their only option to lower death counts.

What do these vile creatures want? What they have to do with us? Is Armageddon beginning? Has god forgotten us? Are the questions swirling around in the minds of the people of the world?"

"That is the restaurant that Sarah and I often used to go," I silently said to myself

Then suddenly the reaper like scythe bearing creature that I first encountered, jumped behind the woman on TV, caught her head and lift her, the camera operator made a run for it, but other lowly demon like creature that had horns, tails and weapon captures him

They made some gesture to continue shooting the video; the quick wit camera operator took the hint and focused on the women. Then a golden aura surrounded her, she twitched and twisted, her eyes rolled back until no pupil was visible, even with her eyelids wide stretched.

her tongue came out salivating and dripping, she had this crazy look on her, like a mad dog, like she has been infected by some deadly rabies, see looked intently from the screen, like she could actually see me, then she spoke in a, in a booming double echoed voice

"We are looking for you David! We will find you human! We will take your soul, ripping your flesh and bones from it! "

After stating, that the thing that held her tossed her and impaled her on his scythe and crushed her head, where she threw into a fit gushing blood and dying eventually, and tossing the corpse away, then the scythe came for the camera shredding it and probably killing the cameraman.

Chapter 5 - talk about picking up a fight

The broadcast has been, interrupted. Unknowingly I broke into a cold sweat, I hastily make it for the door and ran and kept running like a maniac. I shivered like a leaf, unable to control myself; I started to puke remembering the woman torn to ribbons, dying.

What I failed to see is that there was a lesser demon approaching us, having a glass ball, as the demon got nearer and nearer the glass ball glowed brighter and brighter. It is some pointing device pointing its destination nearby and only I was nearby.

Suddenly the demon leapt at me from behind with its twisted sword. The sword looked as if there is two inter twisted snakes of metal with sharp edges.