Keeper of Tartarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dreadful sight of their master and lover is eminent suffering; they feel a prodigious malevolence in utter intent to decimate the cause of their beloved David discomfort.

'please hold in there David' 'we will tear down every breathing and moving thing around to save you'

'Please do not leave us' screamed the mind of the girls.

The horseman was dictating battle plan to the horde of demons in an unintelligible screech of sounds, hardly an unbearable noise for a human ear. Which doubled up David is suffering.

Not able to withstand any further, Sarah leapt at the soul harvester with her massive war hammer, as the reaper was facing her opposite her swing of the massive weapon connected without any room for uncertainty. *WHAM*

[KHAMAYUTHO]"Sarah No!"

Blow after blow enraged by her lover suffering Sarah's only intent is to destroy her David's threat, with her eyes tearing hearing the wail of her Lord's pain in the background further added fuel to her burning inferno of vengeance

[SARAH]"I WILL...*BAM*...CRUSH YOU TO THE...*WHAM*...OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH...*WHAM*...EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

David despite his unbearable headache took in the image of the valiant fight of his Sarah, blows after blows after blows of raw power, fueled by rage. By hatred? By vengeance?

No, fueled by the love for the man of her life.

She rose to the unbridled hatred seeing him suffer, seeking vengeance through her uncontainable rage!

Even with taking in the awe of his dauntless knight in shining armor, David finds something amiss. Regardless of continuous barbaric strikes, the horseman is yet to bleed a drop!

Control your rage! He is baiting u! YOU ARE LOSING GODDAMIT!!"

With all her power, she continues her relentless assault, heeding to no one, keeping her intemperate rage alive feeding her vengeance with her only motto to deal much damage as possible, but pitifully the consuming rage inhibits her to see reason.

With her stamina waning and her muscle aching, Sarah went in for the kill, with a devastating mid-air flip hammer drop, bringing in all her force, beyond her body's physical ability as the force dealt her ligaments torn, limbs fractured, muscles ruptured.

The impact rushed up a cloud of dust prohibiting anyone but her to see the effects of her assault.

Panting and wheezing for much needed air intake, Sarah holds her posture unable to move due to the exhaustion and broken body, hoping she killed Death

However, can she kill death?

*****

Contact Author - Click on the contact tab on my profile page.