All Comments on 'Keeper of the Books'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
So so....

It would have been better, but it was full of typos. I can never understand why an author doesn't read his/her finished product.

sleepyestbearsleepyestbearalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Well I loved it, it was sweet and romantic and believable and devoid of the usual all genital no plot story line that I find all too often. I am glad you wrote it and look forward to reading more of your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Response to The Navigator

My editor and I am puzzled. We both reread the story and other than two planned typos for emotion emphasis neither of us nor Microsoft Word Spell Checker could find any typos (not to say there are not some). Can you provide direction on where I will find the problems you reference? Otherwise I'm going to assume you are referring to some other story.

Thanks,

Techsan

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
A reply to a reply

I didn't say misspellings, I said typos -- writing one thing while meaning another. And I admit "full" was an exaggeration. I should have chosen my word more carefully. But a quick re-scan shows: "...since my finance died."; "worked her panties down until the dropped off her legs..."; and "...not even her finance had done that..." There may have been others. My point was, and is, a casual re-reading by the author, or a critical review by an editor, should nail these goofs which detract from an otherwise nice read. I meant this as constructive criticism; sorry you didn't take it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A great story to read---wish I had run into a teacher who loved sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous