Keeper of the Books

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with her admonishments that we could not fuck any more, we managed to do it a couple of times in the remaining two weeks we had before school. The third time, she again visited me as I was distributing books and I got her on her back on a desk and, pulling up the teacher's chair, I made a grand feast between her legs, helping her to two orgasms before she pulled me by the hair until I was in position to slide my cock into her pussy.

Later she told me that not even her finance had done that to her and she had almost stopped me because she thought it was dirty, until she realized that it was making her feel goooooooood! If she thought that was dirty, I wonder what she thought when I added licking her anus to the activities the following week. She jumped and grunted the instant my tongue touched her puckered ass hole but she didn't stop me either.

Once school started, the book room was much more sparsely occupied, with only extra books and some now-unused texts remaining behind. I spent my fourth period every day, tidying up the room, studying, or just killing time. Occasionally Miss Wagner would come in from her office just to see how I was doing and I would take her into the foot of the L where no one could see us and I would knock off a piece of her sweet pussy or eat to my heart's content. We didn't have a lot of time because someone could walk into the other part of the room at any time but that just made it feel all the more special.

When I applied for college admission, I asked Miss Wagner if she would write a recommendation letter for me. She wrote a glowing review of my "accomplishments" that I'm not sure I deserved but when I got into the university of my first choice, I was grateful.

When I look back on my high school years, the only real regret I have is that I didn't make an earlier connection with Miss Wagner nor was I able to maintain a relationship with her afterwards. However I will always be grateful for what we had that last year and what Miss Wagner taught me about life in general and biology in particular..

12