All Comments on 'Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 02'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

Still think Jason is an asshole, but also like that he is learning not to be. Happy that he feels guilty - he should. When he finds Kylie, he should actually thank her. Without her intervention, he would still be a narcissistic, abusive scumbag. Watching him cringe in realisation of just how awful his behaviour and attitudes have been is really well done. At this point, the Kitsune is more humane than the so called human beings!

Really liking Chiyo, you have done a great job of developing her self-determination and her strong personality. Love that she calls him out on his bullshit. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real good

This was really good for character development. You have to bring back a little bit of the crazy back in Jason though otherwise it is going to be too bland of a story. Now that being said don't go back to the Jason who snapped people's legs with a bear trap. Violence is all well and good but that seemed excessive. Now that everyone has got their revenge, go beat up the stealing bitch and keep this awesome story moving.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Jason's evolution

Thanks guys, glad you're liking Jason's progression. It's going to be a balancing act writing him as he deals with his guilt, while still keeping the smut flowing. I'm pretty happy with the balance in chapter three, but the rough draft of chapter four is giving me some headaches at the moment. I'm going to do another edit on chapter three before I submit it, but it should be going up before the end of the week.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Want her to give him her pearl

I want her to realize she is only happy when he cares for her. She wants to be his pet for real and chooses to give him her pearl. It would be hot.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 submitted

Next chapter submitted to Lit, should be live in a couple days. Once I finish re-writing chapter 3 of Shadow Doctor I'll get started on chapter 4 of Jason/Chiyo. Thanks again to everyone who comments, whether you like it or not, I love seeing how other people react to the stuff I make up.

@ Ellienora35 - that sounds like a really nice ending. I don't know if Jason deserves it, and there's other factors that will be coming into play besides the two of them. I hope you keep reading and enjoying, whatever happens. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Almost Quit

Good thing I checked out pg 4 before dropping this series, I just hope Jason gets the pearl back and this whole Kylie debacle gets over with quickly, so that I can go back to enjoying the story.

Jason should use Chiyo's powers to enslave Kylie to get back at her & degrade her before setting her free.

Kylie would just turn Chiyo into her lesbian lover otherwise. She'd also ruin her innocence by teaching Chiyo that being a sex slave is a bad thing. Which would ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
also almost quit

was about to bail on this story because of the stupid crap with Kylie (shock scene)

and the whole "oh i'm so sorry about the sex slave" (IT'S A PORN STORY NOT REAL LIFE) sob story on pg 1. hopefully this story is saved in the coming parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a bummer

Liked the pre-taser version better.

wet_specialwet_specialover 4 years ago
Well written

The interpersonal exchanges going on throughout this chapter really brought the characters to life, not that they weren’t already well defined in the previous chapters. This was something else and I can tell you had a certain inspiration guiding you through the stages of their relationship’s realignment. It never got convoluted nor circular, just a easy-to-understand and well-paced chapter with a satisfying conclusion. Bravo.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I was already a commander in special forces of the IDF when the book “enders game“ first was published. It became one of my favorite books that I had ever read.

When I first saw that the characters last name was Wiggins, it brought back memories. When you made the quote: “ remember the enemies gate is down.“ I started laughing so hard!

I was waiting for you to respond: “thanks Bean.“

Either way, it was fun that you integrated this into the story!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous