Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, little fox. I own you, at least until we get this fixed. That means you don't clean yourself - I clean you unless I give you permission."

Chiyo sat up straighter and folded her hands in her lap. "Yes Master. Sorry Master."

I cupped her chin and tilted her face up, then gently wiped the blood spatter off her cheek. I ran my thumb across her lips, staring into her eyes. "I think I'm mostly fixed, but just to make sure, maybe I should fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you, little fox?"

I let my voice deepen to a growl at the end. Chiyo's eyes widened and her lips parted. She nodded slightly.

"Not good enough. I promised you that we'd never fuck unless you agreed to it. You need to say the words, little fox."

"Yes Master, I want to fuck."

I tightened my grip slightly on her chin. "Say please."

"Please, Master."

"Please what?"

"Please, fuck me Master. Fuck your little fox in her tight pussy, make her scream on your cock."

I let go of her and stepped back, standing tall above her seated form.

"You know what my favorite thing is about you wearing clothes, little fox?"

"No Master."

"Watching you take them off. Unbutton your blouse."

Chiyo licked her lips nervously. Her hands were shaking slightly as she tugged at the ribbon at her throat. Once she got it loose, she slowly worked her way down the buttons, fingers fumbling as she kept her face turned up towards me. A slow ribbon of pale flesh became visible - first the narrow column of her throat, her pulse fluttering at the base, then chest with just a hint of the swells of her breast, then stomach. When she finished, she moved to unbutton her cuffs, but I growled at her and she froze.

"Leave those alone. Tug the blouse off your shoulders but don't take it off. Clasp your arms behind your back, hands gripping your elbows."

Chiyo obeyed me, moving slowly, almost like she was hypnotized by my voice. I loved that pose, arms and shoulders pulled back, forcing the breasts forward. Her pale slim torso was naked before me, curtained by the red of the blouse hanging off her arms. Her upper chest was flushed with arousal, her nipples standing up and begging for attention. I tugged my shirt off and stepped closer, nudging her knees apart so that I stood between them.

"Unbutton my pants and pull my cock out. Don't use your hands, just your mouth."

Chiyo leaned forward and struggled to obey. She managed to get my belt open, but I had to help her with the button of my pants when it became clear she wasn't going to be able to get it open on her own. She got the zipper in her teeth and tugged it down, then bit down on the waistband of my pants and tugged them down to fall to the floor. My cock was already hard and poking out of my boxers. She didn't need instructions at this point, she knew what I wanted.

Chiyo worshipped my cock with her tongue, just the way I liked. I groaned in relief. If there was a hell, I probably deserved to burn in it for what I'd done to her. But I was going to do everything I could to make it right, and damn me, I was going to enjoy that wet raspy tongue and that tight slick cunt of hers while I did it.

I hadn't gotten off since we left the motel yesterday and I'd been around Chiyo constantly during that time, drinking in her scent, seeing her naked beauty, feeling her small form pressed against my back on my motorcycle. I couldn't take much of her tongue's magic. I felt my cock twitching and groaned with my imminent eruption.

Chiyo sensed it too, and moved to suck the head of my cock into her mouth, her lips forming a vacuum seal as she sucked on me and slid her tongue all over the sensitive head of my cock. I came hard, cum splattering her tonsils. Chiyo gulped and swallowed, then gave me a couple more licks and slid back.

She grinned up at me and opened her mouth, showing it was empty. "Good little foxes swallow it all."

I grinned back. "And that means good little foxes get lots of yummy orgasms."

"Ooh, yay!"

I laughed and kicked my pants off then reached down to scoop her up, throwing her over my shoulder. Chiyo squealed in delight as I carried her over and climbed the ladder to the raised platform that served as my bedroom. I was going to throw her onto my bed, but I remembered her leg at the last second and gently lowered her onto it instead.

She propped herself up on one elbow, blouse still trailing from her wrists, and grinned up at me. I could see her tails wagging behind her. I pulled my socks off, then my boxers, and climbed into bed with my fox. We kissed and fondled, and I managed to get her naked without ripping any of her new clothes. I got her off once with my fingers, then introduced her to reverse cowgirl.

Chiyo moaned in satisfaction as she eased her way onto my cock, slowing stretching herself open. I let my hands roam over her hips and her firm, tight little ass. She worked her pussy up and down my length, her tails twitching as she moaned and panted. Trying to run my hands along her tails resulted in a hissing, growling, and an unhappy vixen, but I discovered that if I dug my fingers into her spine just above where the tails sprouted, she would shudder and spasm, her pussy clenching around my cock as she contorted in pleasure. I think she came at least twice before I came and my softening cock slid out of her.

Chiyo shifted over to kneel over my cock and lick it clean then crawled up my side. I kissed her, tasting our mixed juices on her lips, then slipped a hand between her legs and scooped up my cum as it spilled out of her pussy. I smeared it over her breasts, rubbing it into her skin then rubbed some into her upper lip so that her nose would be full of my scent with every breath she took. I had her lick my fingers clean before I finally let her mold herself to my side, her wet pussy pressing into my hip. She sighed in contentment and closed her eyes, her head resting on my shoulder. I stared at the ceiling, my mind completely clear, and made plans.