All Comments on 'Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 05'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago

Yay the wait is over! I can't wait to read the next chapters and find out if they get the pearl

carwithscarwithsalmost 7 years ago
Great Story with great Characters

While this is a comment on this part, I'd like to comment on yout whole story instead.

You did a great job with the characters. I love how Jason turned from a rather cruel and shallow character in "Poaching a Kitsune" and parts of "Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01" to a deep, complicated, conflicted, nice, caring and very realistic character. Your skill in developing Jason as a Character is amazing, as he turned out to be one of the most well-rounded Characters i've ever seen here on Literotica, somewhat close to Greg from "Mine... Yours", which is my favourite Story here besides this one.

Also, you turned Chiyo into a very interesting Character, being somewhat human but also somewhat oblivious to human practices and therefore thinking and behaving differently, which adds a very nice touch to the story. It's great how you make her simplify things that seem to be such a great deal to humans, catching both Jason and the reader slightly off guard and making the development of the story all the more intrigueing. She has a very interesting view on the world and it is very refreshing to read and see how she deals with problems.

Overall, I love how your story developed and I'm keen to read the rest of it as it goes on. Even if it takes you longer to write a Chapter, don't worry, it is probably worth the wait. Don't feel pushed to release something that you don't feel like releasing. I mean the most important thing still is that you are happy with what you're writing and like your own work.

~Carwiths

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome

agreed with creepydragon and carwiths, much more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

I am massively enjoying this story. From it's rather cruel and sadistic beginnings, I didn't think I would, but you have crafted two extremely interesting characters, and a very compelling story.

Chiyo is wonderful. I love how you have made her a whole and rounded individual, the resiliency, curiosity and depth of her character really shows. She is believably strong, intelligent, shrewd and still slightly mysterious. It would have been so easy to turn her into a doormat, or Stockholm syndrome her into a vapid plaything, something all too depressingly frequently seen on this site.

As for Jason, I initially loathed him, but you have succeeded in turning him into an actually remorseful human being. Not just a lip service apology from a shallow, abusive asshole, but someone who after committing unforgivable acts, accepts an epiphany that such monstrous acts are not easily erased. It is facinating to watch him trying to work through such a world changing crisis of personality and see him honestly trying to atone. I find myself wanting him to succeed.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and to meeting Kylie again. I have a feeling there is more to her than meets the eye...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story has a slice of life feel.

I think your pace is a bit slow, and you can move on to the Yumi plot line, unless your actual goal is to be slice of life.

CheeseCake4uCheeseCake4ualmost 7 years ago
I am worried

This was such a nice feel good chapter that it makes me really worried that the characters are heading towards a storm.

AlteredPerceptionAlteredPerceptionalmost 7 years ago
Glad you produced another fine installment.

Love it, rated 5 stars. Speculation here but been thinking more of Kylies mysterious backgraound. Is it possible she is a second generation captured kitsune? If so, who has her pearl?

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Kylie

I normally try to avoid anything that might be spoilers, but I feel safe confirming that Kylie/Yumi is not a Kitsune. When a Kitsune has her kits, the father is human but the newborns are all Kitsune - female, fox tails, shape changing, etc. And Kylie is not a Kitsune in disguise. :)

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I hope this story gets a happy ending. I liked the progression in the plot and characters, as well as the sex. Maybe it's kinda cheesy, but I hope things turn romantic and maybe even monogamous by the end, like them moving off to the deep wilderness to be together. I think if the ending is "oh yeah I'm a shallow asshole who can't commit to anything and use this woman like a fucktoy" would be unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Where the fuck have you been man! I've been waiting for this for 80 years man! Good shit.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Anon - well, for 54 of those 80 years I wasn't alive. Last few years I've been living in Vancouver, WA, it's a nice place to live. If you were just waiting for the most recent chapter, I write as fast as I can. Updates show up in my bio whenever I get to the point where there's a relevant update. :)

CheeseCake - Yeah, obviously the story isn't over. Time for some more drama next chapter.

Anon - I agree that this chapter (and in general the story) are a little slow paced. Part of that is my inexperience as a writer, part of it is writing without an outline and letting the story take me where it goes. I'm trying to get better at pacing.

Everyone else - thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Update?

It has been awhile since ch.5 came out. Hope your still working on this. Has been an awesome read and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Update?

Any chance we'll see more of your work anytime soon? All of it has been excellent so far, and I'm hoping Keeping a Kitsune will become one of those fluffy peaces will just enough drama to drive the plot. I want to see our two protagonists get the pearl, and then have to juggle life without its loss haning over their head. Dealing with paparazzi, work, internet fame, and their own budding relationship...

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 6 years ago
MORE!!!

Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story! I need to know what happens next!

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Wow glad I found this

Was kind of buried so it was hard to find but I hope you continue the story as it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story.

This is well done. This is the second time reading it. I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well damn.

It's been EIGHT years since anyone captured a Kitsune - NINE by now. You can't just stop reporting on this new case! Tell us what happened!

Please?

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments, we all want to know how they get pearl back?????

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am saddened this ended 5 years ago and has not progressed. This is one of the top 5 series I have read in all the years I have been on Literotica. Please dear writer, continue this chronicle to a satisfactory ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous