Keeping Company Ch. 04: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

I waited until I had zipped back up again before I spoke. "Take that pile of shit around back and put it in the metal barrel you will find around there; I will burn it in the morning, and clean the steps when you're done."

While Laurel was away all day I had phoned Mandy. She knew nothing about the contents of her two suitcases, it did highlight how far we still had to go with her since she chose to wear Mike's collar over the one Mandy had given her to calm her. Laurel stood next to me at the sink and I took a step back as she placed a bucket into it and filled the bucket with warm water.

With the door open I watched her for a moment as she got on her knees and scrubbed the steps, she was still at it when I had finished the clean up. We both knew neither of us could leave it there, Laurel was still cleaning when I walked onto the porch and grabbed a handful of hair she let out a yelp but kept quiet after that.

Still on her hands and knees I pulled her to one of the seats, placed her across my knee and proceeded to spank her ass and thighs. She knew this was coming and did her best to remain still as I turned her whole ass bright red as my dark mood fed on my anger that Laurel had not only kept, but blatantly used an Item given to her from 'him' in front of me.

My arm ached with the continual spanking I was dealing out. Slowly her arms left her sides and joined at the wrists at the small of her back; she was totally mine now and that one act showed us both. I stopped and told her to stand, it took a moment but she got there.

"Pull a stunt like that again and you will live to regret it. Take a shower, collar up and then meet me in my room when you're done."

To add to the finality of the situation I waved her away, out of the corner of my eye I see her nod her head and then leave. The smell of bleach was becoming overpowering. The contents of the bucket got tossed and after getting another bucket of water and pouring that over the bleach spot, the bucket itself remained outside that night for Laurel to put back in the morning.

The towel was lowered as Laurel came into my room, she folded it and placed it next to the door and stood next to it. Pointing to the middle of the bed and telling her to lay face down was the only words that left my lips. The cream I added to her ass and thighs cooled her down some, and when I tapped her thigh a couple of times and she opened her legs more for me.

Once I had finished Laurel wanted to kneel, we both knew that couldn't happen this evening so I told her to stay as she was. She did move so we could face each other but that was all she did.

"I'm sorry, this slave understands the wrong she did you and will strive to do better."

She had over four years of conditioning in her; I have had her for a couple of days. Of course I would forgive her but she still had to understand that it would be better to think for a second first. As I got up off the bed I undressed; slave watched and said nothing. Even when I told her to get in bed she did and waited, spooning into her hurt her, I could feel the heat generating from her ass so she was asked if she wished to turn over.

That was the same position we were in when we woke the next morning, her nose pressed against my chest. One of her hands in mine and a bad case of bed head, she still looked beautiful. Laurel woke the instant I moved, the smile that followed lit up the room.

"Thank you for last night, all of it. I understand we won't be intimate until the doctor gives me an all clear, but nights like this one will carry me to that point."

We showered together and had breakfast, the phone rang about an hour later. Jonathan needed Laurel later in the day, the families on both sides of the Lazy Z wanted to talk to her and set up some form of cooperative so she would be on call for them as well as the Colson ranch. As we got dressed I watched her anxiety grow within her and told her to get her waist chain.

I placed it on her and we both continued to get dressed, she was calmer now, more so when she realized that I would be with her. We drove to the building that was going to be used by Laurel where three men stood waiting. Laurel knew the two men from the adjoining ranches and she set about telling them what was going to be in the building.

They asked good questions and I watched as Laurel held her own. This was her field she had studied hard to be a vet it was something she wanted from childhood and she seemed to grow in stature as each answer she gave was met with a smile and a nodding head of the person who asked the question. It actually got to the point that Jonathan and I were nothing more than bystanders.

After an hour they all shook on it and it seemed that Laurel was now a group vet rather than the family one. Both families were invited to the opening of the building and knowing the Colson's like I did, this would be an all day event and the party would go on well into the evening. We watched two very happy men get into their trucks and drive away.

Jonathan looked towards his sister and said. "You did this family proud, it was clear to me even after a few minutes that I was nothing more than taking up space next to you. Come to dinner later, both of you."

He hugged Laurel and shook my hand before walking to his own truck and drove off. Laurel then deflated and dropped to the floor gasping for breath. Quickly standing astride her and pushing her head down, her hair followed gravity and with her neck now exposed to me, I collared her. It still took her a moment before her slave took control once again. It also took us being in the car and heading back to the cabin before she spoke.

"Thank you, towards the end I was holding her up as best I could. Her self esteem is as fragile as mine is, and while we talked she was in my comfort zone, when our brother hugged us it felt like she was going to faint."

"You both did very well and your brother and I were both so proud of you."

This time she turned her head towards me.

"You knew, you had my collar in your pocket all the time even though I was wearing my waist chain, you knew."

I smiled and nodded my head even though I was going to make it perfectly clear why. Laurel and her slave waited for answers, perhaps both for different reasons.

"Your chain had served its purpose, slave knew that. Did you notice that it was only when we were alone that slave let you go?"

Again she nodded but said nothing. My first thought was to wait until we had got back to the cabin, but it was clear by the look in her eyes that she needed to know now, so I talked while I drove.

My own mind going back to the time I woke and first saw Mandy and the slave that hid from everyone. Laurel listened as our lives together grew day by day; Mandy's submission was total whilst me being her master took such a long time.

"You know yourself, your submission is everything. No more 'I have a headache' or 'I'm not in the mood' everything you are, is given to him. To Mandy that was her, yet I had just woken up to this, I wasn't a dominant I was just a guy who had lost his wife and there sat in front of me, was a woman that gave me everything of herself simply because I saw slave, the one person she had kept hidden from the world."

There were times in the beginning that even slut had to take me aside and tell me to beat the bitch when she needed it. It became clear to me only later on in our relationship that slave had asked slut to talk to me, slave couldn't do that on her own.

As I pulled up outside the cabin Laurel was looking at me with her mouth open, I even had to tell her she could get out of the car now. She quickly did so and joined me as we walked into the day room, I sat and she sat next to me leaning into my side and placing her legs under her as she did. All the time listening as the life of Mandy and I was told to her.

Laurel heard of my research on the internet so I could get a greater understanding of what I was getting into. The girls listened as I told them I couldn't hurt Mandy and all the while slave could say nothing as she waited for me to come to terms with her own needs. Those same needs that her own mind and body craved for and yet the man she now called Master could not give her because it went against everything men get taught from the beginning. You never ever hit a girl.

Mandy even got so desperate that she moved in with me, slave would knowingly push an argument, she even burned dinner and for Mandy that was a total insult to her cooking skills. Yet all I did was smile and tell her everything would be alright. It took me overhearing slave and Mandy talking to each other out loud to realize how desperate slave had become.

By now I had placed an arm around Laurel, she looked up at me.

"It wasn't easy for me but over the next few days slave got what she craved. Perhaps she was my teacher in some things after all, we have a wavelength thing going on now and part of that bleeds over to you. I kept your collar in my pocket if it got used or not I was still proud of you today."

Laurel thought on what I had just said, it was clear she wanted to ask a question and I suspected it would involve a question about him so I waited her out and prepared for the worst.

"I went about it all wrong didn't I? A slave chooses her master, not the other way around."

"There is no hard and fast rule, but total submission involves so much trust that you have to get it right first time. What any dominant should know is that total power over someone that gives everything and will never say no to anything has to temper that power with the responsibilities they now have in front of them."

She nodded once, before her head moved and her eyes once again looked at the coffee table, her mind so deep in its own thoughts.

"He was a sadistic bastard and I was the naive idiot wasn't I?"

My first thought was to agree, the tone of her voice left little doubt she was already beating herself up over all this.

"Let's just say that he took advantage and you in your headlong plunge to feed your own need rather than do a little research simply made you easy prey."

Laurel moved a little closer, if that was possible. It was clear to see that she was heading towards a funk and I needed to get her out of it. Telling her to stand and get undressed met with a quick nod of her head and a smile when she noticed me doing exactly the same. I took her hand and we both went and had a shower.

*******

The anxiety within Laurel grew as we drew closer to the Colson house, judging by the amount of trucks and cars outside, it was safe to say this was going to be a family dinner. Jodie met us at the door and we went through the house and out to the table outback. Charlie gave Laurel a drink and handed me one as well, Laurel then handed hers back to her brother and asked for a soda.

Charlie gave his sister an odd look and then looked at me for a moment. Laurel was quicker than I was.

"I gave up drinking Charlie, did that back in college. I learned early on I get stupid when I get drunk so now I stay sober and get stupid instead; at least this way I get to see it coming."

Over half the family heard her comment and laughed the other half got told and laughed as well; Charlie smiled and hugged his sister telling her he would be right back. Laurel moved in to talk to her sister and the other wives, the children were pleased to see their aunt and within minutes she was surrounded by a sea of little people.

"We hadn't intended to ambush you both, Charlie found out that Jonathan had invited you both over and word spread real quick."

Jodie moved to stand next to me; we talked about how Laurel was feeling and how Jonathan had come home with a smile on his face telling her how proud he was of Laurel and dealing with the new arrangement that would grow from her sharing her expertise with our neighbors. Dinner kept us all busy and it seemed that every time I looked over at Laurel she had a child on her lap.

It was an exhausted Laurel that fell asleep in the car back to the cabin, she protested but I still carried her in and placed her on my bed telling her to get undressed while I locked the car. She was asleep on my return and I quickly joined her. Sneezing woke me, Laurels face was once again buried into my chest, she moved when she knew I was awake.

She knelt on the bed facing me; I moved my arm and rested my head on it. Her own hand reached into the bedside cabinet and came out with a condom, she placed it between us.

"You are my master; I call you that with pride my master. But you have needs and at the moment this slave in the condition she is in disgusts you. I am sorry, we both know it will take weeks to remove the tattoo he gave me as well as the disease as his parting gift. This slave will lay face down so you don't have a visual reminder if you wish but this slave has to take care of her masters need."

A question came to me; even the answer to the question as I went back over events that had transpired. It left me feeling that Mandy and I had focused too much and stopped seeing the bigger picture.

"When did you leave college?"

Her brows creased in confusion. We both knew it had taken a great deal out of her to say as much as she had yet it looked like I was ignoring her request. When she answered my question it started to dawn on me why we were having this conversation in the first place.

"When was the last time you were intimate?"

This time Laurel lowered her head and mumbled, when I insisted she spoke more clearly she told me that she had been intimate with Mike nearly a month ago. Sitting up was easy, but getting Laurel to look at me was far more difficult.

"Admit you have an attack of the hornies and I will do something about it. Don't admit it and I will make us both breakfast and you will miss this opportunity."

Poor Laurel went straight to crimson, after a moment she mumbled again only this time I heard her. It still didn't stop me from asking her what she had said.

"I said that's not fair."

"So you do have an attack of the hornies."

Taking deep breaths didn't help her, every time she looked at me I was smiling at her predicament and it sent her back to crimson. She then started to fidget, more so when I made it look like I was going to get up and make breakfast.

"Ok. Yes I have an attack of the hornies. I've been climbing the walls most of the night, she won't let me touch anything and keeps telling me it's yours not mine anymore. I need an orgasm, two if you're feeling in a good mood."

Although I suspected the answer it didn't stop me asking the question.

"Did you used to be able to sneak off and have a moment to yourself when he wasn't around?"

At first Laurel nodded he head, she looked down and noticed her hands knitted together, she unclenched them and as she did so her knees moved even further apart, one hand went between her legs and came back out palm upwards. Her whole hand glistened.

"I've been like this most of the night, it's driving me nuts. Even when Mike was around I could always sneak off to the bathroom and take care of this. Yet I just couldn't do that with you here."

Her eyes looked once at her wet hand and then to the bed before she did the mumbling thing again. I heard her, only this time I didn't have the heart to make her repeat it, her words although soft and silent to her left me in no doubt how far we had come in separating Mike from her.

"Lick it clean. When you're done lay on the bed and I will deal with you, you have to understand I won't be intimate with you until I choose to be regardless of condoms. The effect it would have with the girls would be devastating and I won't ever risk that."

The nod of her head as the realization of her statement and mine made its full impact on her quickly diminished when her hand went to her lips and she licked it clean. By now I was off the bed and walked to the closet at the other end of the room while Laurel lay on the bed. When I returned the straps on each corner of the bed came into view of Laurel, she squirmed and her neck and cheeks changed color.

Not a sound was made from her as both ankles and then wrists were restrained. The holed ball gage got her attention but she willingly opened her mouth and accepted it and a hint of fear crept across her face just then. Although I smiled to calm her my own thoughts were my own. The KY lubed her ass; Laurel dug her heels into the bed to raise her ass trying to help me by allowing more access to her.

Laurel watched both anxious and just a little afraid, her own need soon started to feed on itself although she was watching my every move it seemed to me it still made her look like she wanted me to go faster after all I had promised her an orgasm. The soft moan as a vibrator sank into her ass the gentle buzzing sound seemed to stop when I pushed it deeper into her.

Her rose closed as my two fingers came away from her ass, the egg shaped vibrator went into her soaked pussy. The soft moan that followed made me watch as her eyes close and she tried to smile, when Laurel heard the click of the restraint and one of her legs came free, she quickly opened them and watched, wanting to understand why I pushed both her legs together and then strapped them together.

She had little choice but to watch as I got dressed after that, puzzled by my actions yet unable to ask or do anything about it made her restless. The fear grew within her as I finally walked up to her, leaned over and placed a remote in one of her hands.

"You will figure it out."

I'm sure she heard the door close behind me; we never hear cars when the door is closed so I doubted she heard much else as I drove into town for breakfast. Mandy phoned as I finished, that damn woman knew me even with all these miles between us, we talked about when the girls were coming over and the fact she had finally caught up with work. We both knew the real reason for her call both of us was waiting for the other to initiate it.

"Something is troubling you? I felt it this morning when I woke and expected you or Laurel to call."

"She phones you?"

"Every day, she looks on slave as her sister and is forever asking questions on how to keep you happy. What frustrates her the most is that she can do nothing until the doctor has given her the all clear. She's scared you won't accept her until you have been intimate with her."

This time I told her what had happened this morning, she laughed when I told her how I had left Laurel and she told me to return to the cabin and let her go.

"Slave says we will come up after work for the evening to calm Laurel down. Please don't go all nuclear on her, she is young and only has one pig to compare our lifestyle by. She is ticking the days off until she gets the all clear for the STD, it's only then she can ever feel comfortable with you, even more so when you take her."

"I'm left to wonder if it is one step forward and two back."

"You can't feel like that, she needs understanding that all. What didn't help was the parting present of the pig and the time it's taking to rid her of her STD."

After talking about when Mandy would arrive I mentioned how calm Laurel was when the cooperative idea took hold and she now has three ranches to deal with now rather than one. The pause in the conversation told me more than even she was going to say.

"Mark please go easy on Laurel, she is still finding her way and being held back because you won't be intimate with her because of the STD."

Reluctantly I admitted that I acted in haste and told Mandy that I looked forward to her coming up even if it was only for the evening. When I got back to the cabin I turned Laurel loose, she dropped the remote and dashed into the bathroom a small splash and then another could be heard before she released her stream to a very audible sigh.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers