Keeping Company Ch. 04: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

The words 'ah shit' came from the bathroom and then a few seconds later Laurel flushed the toilet. My mind already followed the course of events as the sounds married themselves to my thoughts. She was so desperate for the bathroom on my return that poor Laurel didn't even have the time to remove what I had placed into her. Once gravity and the need to pee had done there job both vibrators now sat at the bottom of the toilet.

Getting both out of the toilet led to her comments and the running water was her cleaning them before she returned to the bedroom looking both shamefaced and confused over what had happened. Holding a bag in front of me hinted greatly to were I wished both the vibrators.

"Change the sheets I will be back shortly."

Laurel was already moving towards the bed while I was heading out back, the bag now joined the rest of the shit Mike had given Laurel. Tossing paper and a few bits of wood on top I set light to the lot, standing for awhile to make sure it all caught. Laurel was on her knees on the porch watching everything. She waited until I drew closer before she took her eyes of the metal drum and the flames pouring from it.

*******

As I sat down on the seat behind her the only words that came from her lips were. "I'm sorry."

"Get showered I will make you breakfast."

Her head turned away from the burning drum and towards me.

"Please, may we talk?"

The phone rang, as I left my seat to answer it I once again told Laurel to have a shower. She passed me as the phone came to my ear. Charlie wanted to come to the cabin; he wanted to speak to both of us. I asked him to give us an hour since Laurel still hadn't eaten yet and we arranged a time between us.

Charlie got to the cabin just as Laurel finished the washing up, she made him a coffee and we all sat on the porch.

"I have to say this and it's going to hurt you Laurel but please remember it was before I understood. I didn't want these folks to hear that dad over ruled me and told us all to leave these folks be; we all knew you were different even as we grew up we knew but you are our sister so we loved you a little harder."

He took a sip of his coffee before he started again.

"We knew from mom and dad that you were doing stuff at college and when I picked you up from the airport I realized that you needed more help than prayer, I was grateful that Jonathan got these folks to take you in. You look better now than when I first saw you and that's a fact."

This time he drank the full contents of his cup before placing it down on the table and looked directly at me.

"When all you folks turn up again, I will swing by and personally apologize for my actions to each and every one of you. Laurel I love you baby, you are and always will be my little sister, nothing is ever going to change that."

To someone like Charlie he had said his piece and it was time to leave. Laurel stood in front of him and they hugged for a long moment. Perhaps now was a time to hold out that olive branch. So I stood by the porch rail and waited for them both to part.

"Charlie, since your sister has made her home here now we would like to put a stable and a small barn over in that corner of our land. If you can sound out Jonathan and the rest of the family perhaps we can have a barn/stable raising weekend in a few weeks. Laurel would love to have Toby closer to her now she's back."

The smile never left either of them even when we both waved him goodbye. No sooner had Charlie got out of sight than Laurel turned and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed, at first she felt like she was in a hurry and perhaps she was, thinking I was going to punish her for kissing me without permission, when she realized that wasn't going to happen she stuck around and we both enjoyed it.

"Mind if I ask what that was for?"

Mischief spilled across her face.

"I will answer my master only when I'm ordered to be naked in front of him, letting me suck your cock would be nice too but failing that can we talk about what happened this morning?"

I smiled, I tried not to but she made me do it.

"Remove your clothes and walk to the place you wish the barn and stable to be."

If shedding clothes ever turned into an Olympic event Laurel would hold the gold medal for it. We walked across the lawn towards the far corner of our land; it never fazed her that she was the only one naked since I was the one who told her to be. For the next few minutes Laurel stood at the same spot her head would move from point to point.

Finally her arms got involved as she explained where the barn would have to go and at what angle and since the sun came up from that direction then the stable needed to be over there and built facing this way so the morning sun didn't turn the stable into a hotbox before Laurel had a chance to get out of bed and open the stable door.

She positively glowed as she talked her whole body was alive with energy as she told of the smaller details now that in her minds eye the two buildings were already up, the shape of the fence post she would like and where it would go. Even the positioning of water points and the need to place the water storage tank behind the stable, even building a small extension to the stable to house it so that the sun never came into contact with it were all relayed to me.

Suddenly she stopped talking, her arms slowly went back to her sides and she turned to face me, the smile almost a memory. Her eyes looked sad and her chest expanded as she pulled air into her body trying so hard to calm what thoughts she was having. When she went kneel I stopped her, Laurel's eyes would not move beyond my chest.

"You will let me have Toby here even though I disrespected you this morning."

"Ok perhaps I missed it so remind me how you disrespected me."

The need to fidget must have been overwhelming for her because her fingers clenched and then relaxed; the top of her chest went red and claimed her neck in the process.

"My hornies. They became a distraction to me and you wouldn't scratch that itch, handing the remote to me and telling me I would figure it out. Well I did, the vibrator in my ass didn't help though. It was hard for my body to ignore it for as long as I did."

Laurel finally found it within herself to look directly at me once again.

"This body is diseased and you taught me that I have to wait as long as it takes. This body can have the hornies as often as it likes but only one man gets to let me have that release. I couldn't push that button if I had wanted to and I truly did want too, but I am slave and in my youth I sometimes miss the subtle times you remind me of it."

We both started to walk back to the cabin. Although she was right, I couldn't help but drive her point home.

"What Mike did to you was inexcusable but he did it, we are all left to clean up his mess and get on with our lives, we caught your STD in time for it not to do any damage. The side effect of that is you will not be intimate until it is cleared up, I'm glad you figured it out yet you forced me to make you figure it out."

This time I stopped and so did Laurel, she didn't want to look at me but I refused to say anymore until she did, her body shook and her fingers clenched tighter as her head rose so her eyes met mine.

"I'm not Mike but don't think for a moment I won't take a paddle to you if you pull a stunt like that again. Learn patience, in the short time I have known you I've been impressed with your attempts to be who you are, and for my part I will continue to give you subtle hints along the way, understand them or not be able to sit down for a few days, your choice."

Other than a wince at the thought that occurred to her from my threat, Laurel only nodded her head once before her eyes lowered to my chest. The sun had risen to the point that Laurel needed to be covered or start to burn without protection. Once back in the cabin I made us drinks, I lost sight of Laurel for a moment and then she was kneeling in the middle of the day room watching me, her collar once again around her neck.

"You knew; it's why you told me to remove my clothes when we left the cabin. I'm sorry my master my collar is for when we are alone or with slave Mandy and my waist chain is for when we have company and I wore none of these."

I thought I was being smart when I asked her how Mike would punish her for what she had just done. Laurel looked towards the cabin floor for a moment, when she looked once again at me I was sat in a chair next to her.

"He wouldn't have noticed, a naked slave to him means that's three holes in a woman's body he had easy access to. A naked slave in front of you is exactly that."

She watched me smile, her smile started when I held out my arms. She was off the floor and sat on my lap so quickly I did wonder if the gold medal would go to her for that as well. With her head resting on my shoulder and my hands around her body we just sat both in our own thoughts.

"Don't ever feel I'm singling you out, even to this day I still test slave. I spoke to her earlier by the way; she is coming here for the evening."

Laurel only nodded her head to acknowledge that she had heard me, she snuggled in closer and we seemed to stay like that for most of what was left of the morning. Amy phoned to see how we were getting on and she promised to bring the girls with her for the weekend, when I mentioned Charlie wanting to see them all and apologies personally, she understood why and told me she would tell the girls.

Jonathan phoned and said he had spoken to Charlie, the barn and stable were a good idea for Laurel and said he would come over during the weekend to discus it with everyone present. We both seemed to get a lot done just sitting on that couch that morning.

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers