All Comments on 'Keeping Him Pure Ch. 04'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the fuck!

If I wanted to read about familial or incest I'd go to those categories. Why you posted this as a Lesbian Sex story when it is part of a totally different series is confusing. I stopped reading it when it became obvious that Benny and Ally were going to fuck. I read Lesbian Sex for the lesbian sex, not for the boy-girl crap in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unusual character

Hey keep this up. Ally is beautifully written. But you have created a wonderfully inconsistent and odd character in Mrs Parker. Wanting to keep her son pure but practised in the art of loving his girlfriend.

Making Ally praise the Lord and scream oh my god as she licked her was so wonderfully bizarre. Keep it up. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
never learns

I know this is just a story, but come on how many times does ally have to go through this before she tells benny what his mom is doing to her, and is she so in love with benny that she keeps coming over to his house in spite of what his mother is doing to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
262 Followers
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my periodic gaps in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES