Keeping Him Pure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Parker's face held some concern but she sat the glass on the end table and returned to her seat on the couch.

Ally let out a sigh of relief at the success of her ruse. She laid her head back against the couch and stretched her legs out beneath the blanket. She allowed her eyelids to lower as she listened to the ranting voice of Eddie Murphy's cartoon donkey character on screen.

Ally was awoken by a shifting presence on the couch.

"I'm heading up to bed," Mrs. Parker said as she rose from the couch. She stretched her long arms above her head. "Don't stay up too late," she yawned as she spoke. "Ally has to get home soon."

"We won't mom," Benny said. "We'll be up right after this goes off."

The wooden clock on the far wall read just after 8pm. The living room was dark except for the glow of Disney's 'Up' on the TV. Matthew was curled up like a squirrel in Mr. Parker's recliner. Mrs. Parker leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. Matthew snorted in his sleep.

Mrs. Parker came back to the couch and leaned down to kiss Benny on the top of his head, "Goodnight sweetie." She turned to Ally and smiled, "Goodnight Alejandra,".

"Goodnight Mrs. Parker," Ally was grateful not to get a peck on the head as well.

Mrs. Parker started toward the stairs but stopped short. "There's more space on the couch now, you can move down to give yourself more room," Mrs. Parker pointed to the empty space on the end of the couch where she had been sitting. Her tone indicated that her comment was less a suggestion and more a direction.

Taking the hint, Ally quickly slid sideways with her blanket. She leaned against the soft cushion of the arm of the couch. She could already feel her eyelids being pulled back down for another nap.

Mrs. Parker bid them farewell and retired upstairs.

Ally tried to focus on the bouquet of colorful balloons on the TV screen. The words of the characters made less and less sense as she hovered on the edge of sleep. In a matter of moments, she was asleep again.

Was it an earthquake? Maybe a tornado? Her body rocked to and fro. No, something had her in its grip. Something strong. Something fierce. An animal. A monster. She tried to pull away but its claw dug into her shoulder, refusing to let go.

Ally woke with a scream and sat up straight.

"Hey! It's just me," Benny pulled his hand away. He was next to her on the couch. "I was just trying to wake you."

Ally's eyes scanned the room. It took a moment for her to remember where she was. The movie had gone off and the credits were rolling up the screen. It was almost 9pm. Matthew was still asleep in the recliner. Ally swept her hand over her face and blinked several times until she was sure her dream had passed.

"It's getting late, you should probably get going," Benny said.

Ally fell back over onto the arm of the couch and shut her eyes. "Mmm, just five more minutes," she said. She pulled the blanket up to her neck, savoring the warmth.

"Come on sleepy head," Benny grabbed the end of the blanket and tugged on it.

"I don't wanna," Ally said with as whiny a tone as she could manage. She pulled the blanket up over her head and held it tightly.

"Peekaboo!" Benny said as he flipped up the other end of the blanket and stuck his head under.

"No, go away, let me sleep," Ally put her hand against his face and tried to shove him away.

Benny opened his mouth and gently nipped one of her fingers.

"Hey! Watch it!" Ally said as she pulled her hand away.

"Then you'd better get up," Benny said and leaned down and nipped her hip through her dress.

Ally put her hand on the top of his head to push him away and he nipped her finger again. His tongue caught the end of her finger this time and it sent a warm sensation through Ally's arm. Benny didn't seem to notice and nudged her hip with the top of his head, trying to get her moving.

Ally slowly reached out her hand to his head again and just before it got there, his mouth went after it. Ally resisted the urge to pull her hand away and when Benny's mouth closed around her index finger, she did her best not to move. The heat from Benny's mouth ran through her hand, up her arm and through her chest.

Benny opened his mouth after it appeared Ally wasn't going to move her hand. In the low light, Ally could see the blank expression on Benny's face. She reached out and stroked her wet finger across Benny's lower lip. She traced her finger to the corner of his mouth, enjoying the soft texture. His warm breath tickled her hand as she ran slow laps around his lips with her fingers. She needed those lips.

She sat up under the blanket and as she did, Benny started to pull away from beneath the blanket. Ally moved her hand from his mouth to the back of his neck and held him in place. He stopped resisting as she brought her face in close to his. Ally closed her eyes as he leaned forward and met her lips with his.

It had been days since they last kissed and Ally's longing to feel the spark was evident in the way she pressed herself against him. She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head as their lips danced together. He flipped his tongue across her upper lip and her body melted against him. She pressed her breasts against his arm and heard him moan in response.

Ally pulled away to try to catch her breath. The heat beneath the blanket was becoming unbearable. Her entire body was hot. She pulled the blanket off of their heads and looked around.

Matthew was still sound asleep in the recliner. Ally immediately resumed the kiss. She slipped the tip of her tongue between Benny's lips. Benny seemed paralyzed with pleasure but Ally needed more. She needed to feel him want her.

Ally grabbed Benny's wrist and guided his hand up to her chest. Benny's hand was limp so Ally set to work squeezing his hand against her breast while she playfully darted her tongue between Benny's lips. Before long, he was squeezing it on his own. Ally moaned into Benny's mouth at the pressure against her nipple. She squirmed on the couch, rubbing her thighs together, bringing a dull pleasure to her pussy. She needed more.

Ally reached back and undid the buttons on the back of her dress. She moved Benny's hand away just long enough for her to slip the dress down off her shoulders. Benny broke the kiss and sat back, his eyes wide. Ally was wearing one of the plain-Jane bras that Mrs. Parker had bought her but the grin on Benny's face showed approval nonetheless.

Ally took a quick glance in Matthew's direction. Satisfied that he was still deep asleep, she unhooked her bra and started to let it fall down from her chest. She held it in place for a moment as she watched Benny's face. His eyes were staring holes into the bra. Ally took the bra off and exposed her naked breasts to Benny's eyes. Benny was practically drooling and Ally figured he'd never seen a pair in real life before.

The caramel skin was just a shade lighter than the tone on the rest of her body. Hard, dark nipples capped them and begged to be touched.

Ally grabbed both of Benny's hands and brought them up to her chest. They easily filled his hands. He needed no encouraging this time and immediately began fondling her bare breasts. Ally leaned into his hands and grinned as he kneaded her globes. She could feel his hands shaking. She swayed her torso, trying to rub her nipples against the palms of his soft hands.

Ally dipped her head and brought it in to resume their kiss. She felt Benny's hands begin to squeeze her breasts harder.

"Ouch, not so hard," she said when the pressure became painful. Benny was breathing hard and looked to be on sensory overload. She guided his fingers to her nipples and shuddered as she used his hands to gently pinch them. When he seemed to get the hang of it, she removed her own hands. She threw her head back as Benny alternated between squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

His tempo was a little irregular and at times it seemed like he was kneading dough. Despite the distractions, almost every movement of Benny's hands rocked Ally's core. He was an eager learner and in time, Ally figured, he could become a fine breast masseur. Ally allowed her mind to drift away until Benny broke the tranquil silence.

"What'd you say?" Ally opened her eyes. She had completely missed what he just said.

"I...was wondering...uhh...could I...maybe kiss them a little?" Benny's face had the desperate pleading of a kid asking for a toy at the store. "Just a little...and then I'll stop, I promise."

Ally had to work hard to keep her face neutral. "Ok but just for a minute," she said. If he hadn't done it himself, Ally figured she would've eventually grabbed the back of his head and smothered his face between her titties.

As if he thought Ally might change her mind, Benny quickly lowered his face to her cleavage. For a moment he looked as if he was undecided as to which breast to choose. He opened his mouth wide and sank it over Ally's left breast.

Ally couldn't help grabbing hold of the back of Benny's head. His hot mouth wrapped around her nipple gave her a brief dizzy spell and almost made her fall over. She pressed her breast against his face and he responded by sucking harder.

"Gently," Ally whispered.

Benny restrained himself and fell into a gentle motion. Ally was caught by surprise and moaned loudly when he quickly licked her hard nipple several times. She didn't bother trying to play it off and laid her cheek against the top of his head.

"Yeah, just like that," she said.

Ally felt her other breast growing cold in the living room air. She grabbed his arm and brought his hand up to it. Benny squeezed it twice and then without coaxing, brought his mouth over, picking up where he'd left off with the other breast. Ally moaned again as he swirled his tongue around the nipple. He pinched the nipple he had just finished sucking. His fingers slid over the slick skin easily. The pressure was just right. Benny was a fast learner indeed.

Ally gyrated her hips on the couch. She could feel her pussy juice soaking into her panties. She kissed the top of his head, just as his mother had done. She grinned in the darkness. "I bet he likes it more when I do it," she thought to herself.

A shuffling sound from across the room made her jump off the couch. She grabbed her bra and struggled to cover herself. Matthew had rolled over in the recliner. He coughed once, took a deep breath, and slipped back asleep.

Ally and Benny remained frozen for several more moments, watching Matthew.

Benny stood up and straightened his slacks. "That was close," he said, his voice a whisper. He collected her glass of water from the end table without looking at Ally, who was still half-naked.

Ally frowned at his back as he walked past her into the kitchen. She shot a cold look at Matthew and was a little angry that he wasn't awake to see it. She sat back on the couch and poked out her lips in a pout.

"I had a good time this evening," Benny said as he came back into the room. His voice was still low. He walked past Ally without looking at her. He bent down and began sorting the movies.

He had fallen back his typical prim and proper mannerisms. Ally was still hot with desire. She knew Benny was too and silently shouted at him to come back to the couch. They were alone, a rare occurrence, and they needed to take advantage of their time.

"Benny," she said just loudly enough to be heard from across the room.

Benny was at work placing the movie discs in their cases and returning them to the shelf. He looked over and the sight before him made him drop the movie in his hand. It hit the carpeted floor with a soft thud.

Ally had dropped her bra again and was sitting naked from the waist up. She had pulled her dress up to her hips and had her feet far apart on the floor, her knees spread wide. She watched Benny's eyes travel from her tits to her panties. Even in the low light, she knew he'd be able to see the dampness between her legs.

Ally dipped a finger into her mouth and when Benny locked eyes with her, she removed it and rubbed it over her right nipple. She watched Benny watch her pinch and roll the nipple. His face had gone slack and she knew she was bringing him back around.

She put her left index finger into her mouth and when Benny finally looked her in the eye, she began moving it back and forth between her lips. She caved in her cheeks as she sucked her finger. When she removed it from her mouth, she waved it in the air and then used it to motion Benny over.

He walked over on legs that didn't look entirely stable. Ally stared at the front of his pants as he approached and noticed that they looked like they had grown a bit tight in the crotch. She grabbed the front of his shirt when he stopped in front of her. She pulled it out of his pants and slipped her hand beneath it. She ran her hand across Benny's stomach and was surprised to feel solid abs there. She dragged her fingernails down his chest which made Benny laugh loudly and jump back.

They both looked over at Matthew but he remained undisturbed. Ally pressed her finger against her lips, telling Benny to keep quiet. She brought both hands to his belt buckle and undid it. She could feel Benny's legs shaking as she pulled his pants down and let them fall to his ankles.

Benny was wearing a pair of 'tighty-whities'. His hardness was clearly evident beneath the white cotton fabric. He moved his hands to cover himself but Ally grabbed his wrists and moved them away. Her own hands trembled with anticipation as she slipped her fingers into his waistband. She lowered them until his cock sprang free.

It wasn't overly long, she'd had bigger, but it was thick. The smooth purple head looked angry and a large vein ran down the side. It bobbed in the air as it stood up.

Ally reached up and wrapped her hand around the base. The shaft was hot against her skin. She heard Benny take in a sudden gulp of air. She looked up at him as she slid her hand up the length of his dick until it reached the head. His face was a combination of disbelief and fear. When her hand rubbed the head, she felt his body shake.

Ally brought her hand back to the base and began slow, shallow strokes, only going about halfway up his cock. She leaned in closer to his legs to block his view as she brought her other hand to the top of her panties and dropped it into her waistband.

She gnashed her teeth as she ran her fingers down her slit. She was soaking wet. She spread her juice over the lips. An audible moan escaped her mouth as she ran her index and middle fingers down each side of her clit, barely grazing it.

Ally couldn't resist. She pressed her finger between her wet lips. As she brought it back out, she ran it along her clit. She tried to keep her voice down but her near constant moans broke through the silence of the living room.

Benny's cock throbbed in her hand as she continued to jerk him off, slowly sliding the skin back and forth. Ally could feel her juice seeping onto her hand and hoped it wouldn't show on the dark fabric of the couch.

Benny reached down and grabbed one of Ally's tits. Ally looked up and grinned at him. His face was flushed and his mouth was hanging partially open. He smiled back at her when she looked up.

Ally looked toward Matthew and after confirming he was still out, leaned in close to Benny's cock. She held her hand still at the base and looked back up to Benny. While keeping eye contact, she lowered her face to the underside of Benny's hard shaft and extended her tongue.

Watching Benny's eyes grow larger, Ally placed the tip of her tongue against his dick, just above her hand. As slowly as she could manage, she flattened her tongue against the shaft and dragged it along the underside. Ally watched Benny as she went. His mouth opened further and further as she went. By the time she reached the head, Benny looked to be in excruciating pain.

Ally rolled her tongue from side to side under the head of Benny's cock and then rolled it up over the tip. Benny cried out and squeezed her breast hard. Ally winced at the pain but otherwise ignored it. She ran her tongue back down along the bottom of his shaft just as slowly.

When she got to Benny's balls, she ran her tongue over them. A salty taste flooded her mouth. Ally bounced his balls on her tongue twice which brought a stifled giggle from Benny. He sounded out of breath.

Ally worked her tongue back up Benny's cock, more quickly this time and when she got to the head, she opened her mouth and placed it over the head. She had to stretch her lips to accommodate his girth. Benny's eyes looked to be bulging out of his head.

Ally held her mouth in place for a moment before lowering her lips down his shaft. Ally hadn't sucked off a lot of cocks but this was one of the thickest she'd had. She opened her mouth wide to keep from scraping him with her teeth. Benny began moaning loudly as she took him in.

Ally pulled her mouth off his cock. Benny looked like someone had just stolen his lunch money.

"Shhhhh, we gotta be quiet," Ally said.

"I'm trying," Benny said.

Ally knew he was probably doing his best. It was no doubt the first time he'd had his dick in a girl's mouth.

Ally wrapped her lips back around him and started taking him in. She went as far as she could without gagging and returned her mouth to the head. She went back down and then up and began a slow rhythm of sucking his thick cock.

By now Ally was swiveling her hips in time with her fingers which were rapidly sliding through her pussy lips. She no longer cared if Benny could tell she was fingering herself. Ally figured he was probably more focused on his dick in her mouth anyway.

Ally loosened her hand's grip on Benny's cock and slid it up his length to meet her lips. She moved them in unison up and down Benny's cock while she rocked her hips on the couch. Ally swirled her tongue under Benny's cock each time she went up. The slurping sounds of her vigorous efforts seemed loud in the quiet room but Ally was completely focused on getting the two of them off.

Benny tightened his grip on Ally's tit. It almost seemed that he was holding on to it to keep from falling over. His head was turned to the ceiling and Ally could hear him sucking air between his teeth in rapid breaths. She knew it wouldn't be long.

Ally reluctantly pulled her hand out of her panties. She tightened her lips around Benny's head as she slid her mouth off of him with an audible pop.

She leaned over on the couch and was able to grab a handful of Matthew's tissues from the end table. Wrapping her hand back around Benny's cock, Ally quickly stroked him. Her breasts jiggled as she whipped her hand along the full length of Benny's dick.

Benny was breathing hard and whimpering quietly. He began thrusting his hips forward and Ally knew it was coming. She held the tissues up and aimed his cock at them as she stroked faster.

Benny groaned loudly as the first spurt shot out. It went past the napkin and onto her wrist. Ally urged Benny to be quiet.

"Unnhh unnhh unnhh," was all Benny could say in response.

He thrust his hips forcefully as he continued to cum. The second and third shots landed on the napkin but the fourth one exploded with so much force that it went over the napkin and Ally's arm entirely and landed between Ally's breasts. She giggled and slowed her strokes. Several much smaller spurts ran over her hand and leaked onto the napkin before he was done. Ally tightened her grip and milked out one last drop before wiping the tissues across the head of his cock. Benny shuddered when she did.

Ally removed her hand and wiped Benny's warm liquid from her hand and wrist. She looked down at her chest. A long trail of Benny's white cock juice was running down to her stomach. Ally caught it with the tissues before it got to her dress.