Keeping Him Pure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Footsteps near the top of the stairs made Ally almost jump out of her skin. She balled up the wet tissues and stuffed then into the couch cushions.

Benny quickly stooped down to hitch his underwear and pants back up to his waist. He fumbled trying to get his belt buckled but managed to do it in time. He tucked in his shirt and tried to smooth out its ruffled appearance.

Ally wasn't having as much success. She was able to get her bra back on and her nimble fingers got it fastened. She worked too hastily as she tried to get her dress back over her chest and there was soft 'pop' followed by another 'pop' as she tried to cinch it in the back. Ally's heart stopped. She reached back and ran her fingers along the material to confirm what she already knew: she had ripped two of the flimsy buttons from the back of the dress. Ally straightened her arms and frowned as she looked down at the dress. Without fully closing the back of her dress, the dress hung down noticeably in the front.

Benny hadn't realized the wardrobe malfunction. He widened his eyes as he looked at Ally and then toward the stairs. He could see his mom's feet midway down the stairs.

"Hurry up!" Benny mouthed to Ally.

Ally grabbed a handful of the back of the dress which made the dress appear normal but Ally knew there was no way she would be able to explain why she was holding the back of her dress.

Mrs. Parker had descended the stairs.

Ally made a split-second decision. She threw herself down on the couch and yanked the blanket up over her entire body. Benny took a step toward her but it was too late.

"Are you heading up to bed sweetie?" Mrs. Parker said.

"I...well...yeah in a minute," he managed to say.

"Did Ally already leave?" Mrs. Parker said as she stepped past the end of the couch.

Ally laid perfectly still and held her breath.

Benny stuck his hands into his pockets and stepped away from the couch.

Mrs. Parker stopped in her tracks when she noticed the shape of a person under the blanket. "Oh, the poor baby is asleep. Bless her heart," she said.

Benny took another step away from Ally as if his mom would be able to sense the blowjob he just received from Ally.

Mrs. Parker bent down and patted Ally's leg through the blanket. Ally refused to move.

"Wake her up so she can get ready to go home, it's really late," Mrs. Parker said. "I'm going to get Matthew up to bed." She walked over to Matthew who was still asleep and had one leg draped over the arm of the chair.

Mrs. Parker grabbed Matthew's shoulder and shook him. Matthew groaned and slid down in the chair away from her.

"Come on, let's get you up to bed," Mrs. Parker said.

Matthew grumbled but eventually allowed himself to be led from the chair and up the stairs by Mrs. Parker.

Ally and Benny remained motionless until the two of them had disappeared. Ally immediately flung the blanket free from her body and jumped off the couch. Her movement caused the dress to sink low in the front and reveal her cleavage.

"I'd better go now while I can," Ally grabbed the back of her dress to keep it from falling further. She stepped toward Benny and moved her lips toward his.

Benny jerked his head away at the last second.

"What?" Ally said, genuinely perplexed.

Benny lowered his eyes, "Well you were just...,".

Ally followed his eyes down and got the hint. Benny wasn't the first guy who'd refused to kiss her after giving him a blowjob. Ally rolled her eyes and stepped past him.

Benny turned toward her as passed and opened the front door. "Hey, are you still coming over tomorrow for the cookout?" Benny said.

Ally tried to suppress her smile. "I'll have to check my calendar," she said over her shoulder as she shut the door behind her.

The next day Ally took Benny up on his offer and returned to the Parker house. As soon as she drew near to the picket fence surrounding their yard, the smell of charcoal and roasting meat wafted toward her nose. Her mouth watered as she stepped up to knock on the door.

The door opened with Matthew standing in the doorway. "Hello Ale-," Matthew's greeting was cut off by a series of sneezes. His nose was red and his eyes drooped. The allergies were being just as brutal on him as the day before.

Matthew led her into the kitchen where Mrs. Parker was peeling apples. Matthew collapsed into a chair at the kitchen table. There were two apples on the table in front of him, one of which was half peeled. He picked up the peeler laying next to them and stared at the apples, seemingly trying to gather the strength to continue his task.

"Well hello there Alejandra," Mrs. Parker beamed when Ally entered the room.

"Hello Mrs. Parker," Ally stepped lightly as she walked in. She could never be sure what was going on in that woman's head.

"Benjamin is out back helping his father on the grill," she pointed through the kitchen's sliding glass door. Mr. Parker was draped in a white apron. A white chef's hat was canted at an angle and sitting atop his head.

Ally stepped to the door and opened it. "Hi Mr. Parker," she called out. "Hi Benny—er, Benjamin."

Mr. Parker looked up from the grill and greeted her, "We're cooking up a storm out here," he gestured to the large black grill in front of him.

"Hey Alejandra," Benny said and waved a grill spatula at her. His face turned red and he began grinning and broke eye contact.

"I was going to help too," Matthew said from the table, "But dad says 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'. He let loose with a sneeze, directly onto the half-peeled apple in his hand.

"So does salmonella," Ally thought.

"Matthew, why don't you go lay down for a bit?" Mrs. Parker said. "Ally can help me in the kitchen."

With obvious effort, Matthew struggled out of the chair and crossed the kitchen to Mrs. Parker. He held out the apple he'd just sneezed on.

"Oh, you can just set that down over there," she nodded back toward the table.

Matthew sat it down and left the kitchen.

"The poor baby," Mrs. Parker muttered. She sat down the apples she was peeling and retrieved a cleaning solution from beneath the sink. She scrubbed the table and chair Matthew was sitting in and Ally was glad to see Mrs. Parker toss his apples into the trash.

"How can I help?" Ally said as she stepped over.

"I need to peel a few more apples for this applesauce," Mrs. Parker said. "If you want, there should be another peeler in the drawer over there."

Ally found the peeler and set to work skinning one of the red apples from the bag near Mrs. Parker.

"I'll be right back," Mrs. Parker said and left the kitchen.

Ally quickly finished off one apple and was peeling another. She was surprised at how well her fingers skipped over the fruit. She reached into the bag and picked up another apple. If there was money in it, Ally would consider doing it as a part time job. She heard Mrs. Parker walk back into the kitchen and stop. Ally turned to look in her direction.

Mrs. Parker was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Ally furrowed her brow as she tried to see what Mrs. Parker was holding in her right hand. It looked like a wad of paper. Closer examination revealed it was tissue. The dark scowl on Mrs. Parker's face told Ally exactly where she had gotten it. It was far too late to bother trying to convince her that the dried substance on it was something other than Benny's cum.

Ally's blood ran ice cold. Her muscles lost tension. The apple and peeler fell from her hands. The peeler hit the counter with a 'clang'. The apple thumped onto the counter, rolled, and made a deeper sound as it was ruined in its fall to the floor.

Mrs. Parker took a step into the kitchen while Ally took two steps away. Mrs. Parker took another step and Ally backed up until she felt her butt press into the side of the counter.

"I give you food from my table," Mrs. Parker's voice was heavy but quiet, "I buy you clothes with our family's hard earned money. I bring you into my home...,". Mrs. Parker paused and turned her head away from Ally. "How could you do this to me?"

Ally could think of nothing to say and stared at the floor. The time she had gotten caught flashing Benny under the table seemed like child's play compared to this.

"Answer me!" Mrs. Parker stomped her foot while trying to keep her voice down.

Ally avoided the woman's eyes. "We only...I mean...we didn't-," Ally said.

"Don't lie to me you whore!" Mrs. Parker hurled the crumbled tissue at Ally but it only made it several feet before falling to the floor. This only seemed to add to her rage. She walked over to it and kicked it in Ally's direction. She held her fists in the air next to her temples and started to let out a scream. She closed her mouth as she did so and muffled the sound. She screamed for what seemed like close to ten seconds. It sounded like the damped scream of someone being tortured in a far off basement dungeon.

Mrs. Parker's face was almost purple. When she stopped screaming, she stalked toward Ally with the smooth deliberate steps of an axe murderer. Ally pressed tighter against the counter. Mrs. Parker's eyes were cold. Ally considered grabbing something to defend herself and reached back. Her hand went into the bowl of peeled apples and knocked it to the floor.

Ally put her hands up in front of her body. Mrs. Parker closed until her breasts were against Ally's upturned forearms. Ally hid her face behind her hands. When Mrs. Parker didn't say or do anything, Ally dared peek between her hands. Mrs. Parker was glaring at her through the space between her hands. Her mouth was parted and her teeth bared.

Mrs. Parker shot a glance toward the sliding glass door at Mr. Parker and Benny. She turned back to Ally and grabbed her by the forearm.

"Come with me," she dug her fingernails into Ally's arm, making the young woman scream out. "Shut up," she hissed.

Ally cast a longing look out the door at Mr. Parker and Benny and considered calling out to them but figured even if she did, they might not get to her in time.

Mrs. Parker pulled her across the living room to the stairs. Ally stumbled up the stairs as Mrs. Parker continued to lead her by the arm. Mrs. Parker stopped at a doorway and shoved Ally into the room. It looked to be Mr. and Mrs. Parker's bedroom. A large bed in the center dominated the room. It was covered with a dark chocolate colored comforter with a subdued floral pattern. Two pillows in matching cases sat at the head of the bed. There was a mahogany night table on either side of the bed. Each table was topped with a reading lamp and a black book. 'Holy Bible' was inscribed on the cover of each book in gold lettering.

Mrs. Parker left and walked down down the hall. Ally rubbed her arm over the scratches left by Mrs. Parker. She hadn't closed the door when she left the room and Ally thought about making a run for it.

A door opened and then closed down the hall. Ally's ears perked up as she strained to listen to the muffled voices of Mrs. Parker and what sounded like Matthew.

The door opened and closed again. Ally's skin prickled as she heard Mrs. Parker return. She walked back into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"I have tried to do my best with you," Mrs. Parker clasped her hands in front of her. "But no matter what I do, you just...," she closed her eyes and turned her face toward the ceiling. "The Lord is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation," she whispered. She opened her eyes and wiped her hand over her cheek as if wiping away a tear. She let out a long sigh.

Mrs. Parker walked toward Ally and Ally jumped backwards. Mrs. Parker walked past her and knelt at the side of the bed.

"Come pray with me," Mrs. Parker held out her hand to Ally.

Ally stepped forward, almost crouching as she went. She knew the woman would leap up and wrap her hands around her throat any moment. She took Mrs. Parker's hand and was jerked off balance as Mrs. Parker pulled her down to the floor next to her.

Mrs. Parker released her hand and leaned onto the bed. She put her elbows down and pressed her palms together in front of her face as she closed her eyes. "Pray," she said.

Ally put her own elbows on the bed and resumed the same position. Mrs. Parker began muttering under her breath in what Ally assumed was prayer. Ally herself had prayed before. Mostly to pass tests she hadn't studied for. Or to not get into trouble for things she'd done. Or that her mom would win the lotto. Or that her dad would come back. Or the time she prayed she wouldn't get pregnant after she had sex with her friend's father at a sleepover.

Ally had no idea what to pray this time. "Dear God," she began in silence, "Please don't let my mom find out about me sucking Benny's cock...oops...I mean giving him a blowjob...I mean...well you know..." Ally continued to talk to God. She prayed that Mrs. Parker would lighten up. She prayed that the afternoon food was delicious. The moments ticked by and Ally ran out of things to pray for.

Finally Mrs. Parker got up. Ally opened her eyes and began to stand.

"No," Mrs. Parker pushed down on Ally's shoulder, "You need to keep praying. I'll be back."

Ally knelt back onto the bed while Mrs. Parker left the room. Ally folded her hands and closed her eyes. She stared at the darkness behind her eyelids while she waited for Mrs. Parker to return. Ally turned to look over her shoulder when Mrs. Parker came back into the room.

"I said keep praying," Mrs. Parker roughly pointed at the bed.

Ally turned back around and closed her eyes. She heard Mrs. Parker walk back to the bed but was confused when she heard the woman stop behind her. There was a shuffling sound and then Ally felt Mrs. Parker grab the hem of her dress.

"What are you...," Ally turned around to say.

"What did I say?" Mrs. Parker said with a raised voice. Her face had grown dark, much like it had been when she'd confronted Ally with the cum-stained tissues.

Ally turned back to face the bed but didn't close her eyes. She waited and kept still as she felt Mrs. Parker lift her dress up and over her ass to the middle of her back. Ally started to turn around again when she felt Mrs. Parker's fingers hook into the waistband of her panties. Mrs. Parker yanked them down hard in one swift motion. She lifted Ally's knees and pulled the panties off her legs.

"Oh God, not again," Ally groaned quietly.

"Yes that's it, pray," Mrs. Parker said from behind her.

Ally pressed her hands tightly together as she waited for Mrs. Parker's next move. For several seconds there was nothing. She knew the woman was staring at her closely trimmed cunt. Then there was the distinct feeling of a warm, wet tongue on the back of her right thigh.

"Hey!" Ally called out and pulled her leg away. Mrs. Parker swatted her on her ass.

"Oww!" Ally cried. She reached back and ran her hand across her tender cheek.

Mrs. Parker pushed her hand away and in a moment Ally felt her tongue on her thigh again. Ally trembled but didn't turn around. Ally clenched her jaw as she felt Mrs. Parker's tongue run up the back side of her thigh until it reached the ass cheek she'd just spanked. The stinging sensation was gradually replaced by Mrs. Parker's gentle kisses over the surface of Ally buttocks.

Ally pressed her hands more tightly together as she felt Mrs. Parker press her lips to her left ass cheek. She couldn't help but shiver when Mrs. Parker ran her tongue down the back of Ally's left thigh, stopping at the back of her knee.

Ally felt Mrs. Parker shift behind her and then the warmth of her tongue as it ran up the inside of her left thigh. Ally unclasped her hands and grabbed two handfuls of the Parkers' comforter.

Ally wasn't sure if she wanted it. She rarely turned down the opportunity to have a hot mouth devour her pussy. But she had never had another female do it. Ally became lightheaded at the thought of her boyfriend's mother being the first one to do it. Things were getting out of hand.

Mrs. Parker's tongue stopped just inches below Ally's hot center and crossed over to her right inner thigh. It was when her tongue began to travel down away from her pussy that Ally realized she was truly disappointed that it wasn't going the opposite direction. She spread her legs slightly as Mrs. Parker got lower on her leg.

Mrs. Parker placed her hands along the inside of Ally's thighs and spread them another inch. She began quickly snaking her tongue back and forth against Ally's left inner thigh. After about five seconds, she moved over and did the same thing to the right one. Then she switched back to the left and back to the right, moving a bit higher each time.

It seemed the higher Mrs. Parker went, the slower her movements got. Ally's pussy cried out to be touched. Ally pulled on the comforter and wrapped her hands in it to keep from reaching down to stroke her clit.

Mrs. Parker stopped again when she got about an inch away from Ally's box. Ally shut her eyes tightly and squeezed the comforter. She almost wanted to tell Mrs. Parker to eat her but couldn't work up the courage to beg for it. She arched her back and swayed her hips, waiting for Mrs. Parker's tongue to reconnect.

Mrs. Parker snorted at her.

Ally pictured the look of derision that Mrs. Parker surely had on her face as she watched her writhe and shake her ass like a bitch in heat.

Seconds passed and there was nothing. Ally desperately needed to do something. If Mrs. Parker wouldn't touch it, Ally would do it herself if she had to, even in front of the woman.

Ally released the comforter and at the same moment, Mrs. Parker pressed her mouth against Ally's engorged lips.

"Oh God!" Ally cried out as she seized the comforter once again.

"Yes, pray," Mrs. Parker said, but with her mouth against Ally's pussy, it came out as 'Yeff, pwway'.

The vibration of Mrs. Parker's mouth sent ripples up Ally's spine and she rocked back toward the older woman's face. Mrs. Parker grabbed both of Ally's ass cheeks and squeezed hard, holding her in place.

Mrs. Parker ran her tongue the entire length of Ally's slit. Ally's face fell down to the bed and she bit the comforter. Ally moaned loudly into it as Mrs. Parker's tongue traced its way up Ally's lips and whipped over her clit. She slowly ran it down between Ally's lips to her opening and slipped it in. In a smooth motion, she flattened her tongue, withdrew it, and ran it back up to Ally's clit. When she reached Ally's bud, she lowered her tongue and did it again and again. Ally screamed into the comforter each time she did it.

Ally's clit quickly became sensitive and she pressed her hips into the bed, away from Mrs. Parker's tongue lashing. Mrs. Parker moved her mouth down along Ally's slit and rubbed her lips back and forth along it, smearing Ally's juice around her face. She moaned as she whipped her head back and forth.

Ally spit the comforter out of her mouth. She was having trouble breathing. She propped herself up onto her elbows and opened her eyes. The rooms white walls appeared to be covered in light purple spots.

Mrs. Parker slipped her tongue back between Ally's lips and sawed it in and out of her. She kept her tongue's focus away from Ally's clit as she lapped at her pussy. Ally struggled to find air as Mrs. Parker ate her.

Ally tried to lift herself to her hands and arched her back while Mrs. Parker tongue fucked her. "Oh fuck yeah!" Ally cried out when Mrs. Parker curled her tongue and grazed it against Ally's clit.

A knock at the bedroom door froze them both in place.

Mrs. Parker withdrew her face from between Ally's legs. "Yes," she called out.

"The hot dogs are done and the burgers will be done soon," Benny said from the other side of the door.

"Ok, we'll be down in a minute to finish the applesauce," Mrs. Parker said to him as if her face wasn't shining with his girlfriend's pussy juice. "Ally and I are just praying."