Keeping Him Pure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally looked toward Mr. Parker again but he shifted his eyes away and wouldn't meet her gaze. Realizing that he would be no help, she finally gave in and knelt back down next to the bed. She grabbed the bedspread and covered her face with it as Mrs. Parker hiked her dress up. Wasting no time, she quickly pulled her panties down and off. Ally heard Mr. Parker clear his throat and wondered if he was staring at her bare ass and exposed pussy.

Mrs. Parker picked up where she left off and began planting light kisses along Ally's slit. She extended her tongue and grazed it along Ally's still-wet lips. Mrs. Parker tenderly sucked the flesh of Ally's thick outer lips while passing her tongue toward the edge of Ally's center.

Ally was still trying to come to grips with the absurdity of the situation when Mrs. Parker abruptly pulled back.

"You can come closer if you want, James," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally's eyes shot open and she turned to look over her shoulder and was prepared to voice a protest. It was bad enough having Mrs. Parker go down on her with a guy in the room but it was made worse with him having a front row seat.

Mr. Parker paused for only a moment before crossing the room to the two kneeling females. He still wouldn't make eye contact with Ally and walked as if in a trance as he stepped off to the side to get an unobstructed view.

Mrs. Parker started to lean forward again but stopped. "And no touching. You can look, but do not touch her," Mrs. Parker's voice had a sharp edge to it. She looked at Mr. Parker with raised eyebrows until he nodded in compliance.

Ally was still uncomfortable with how the situation was unfolding. Remarkably, Mr. Parker looked even more unsettled. He'd stuffed his hands into his pockets and even though his head was turned toward the two women, his body was canted toward the door. He never looked Ally in the face and kept his eyes focused on her backside and on his wife.

Ally closed her eyes again when she felt Mrs. Parker's breath on her pussy. Mrs. Parker nuzzled Ally's pussy with her nose, tickling her and making the young woman giggle. Mrs. Parker went back to work suckling her labia. Ally tried to ignore her audience and enjoy the slippery feeling of Mrs. Parker's sloppy mouth sliding through her pussy juice.

Mrs. Parker stretched out her tongue and skimmed it along the cleft of Ally's lips. This time, she didn't stop when she reached Ally's clit and lapped at it gently as her tongue passed over it.

"Oh God yes! That's it!" Ally cried out. She moaned loudly when Mrs. Parker tongued it again. Mrs. Parker circled it twice with her tongue, making Ally's thighs tremble. She pulled her mouth back from Ally's pussy.

"Would you just sit down or something, James," Mrs. Parker said. "Stop standing there like a dolt."

Ally was mildly annoyed with the interruption. She hoped he'd go sit in the chair next to the desk but instead felt the bed shifting. Mr. Parker's knee bumped her hip as he sat down next to her.

"Sorry," he said quietly. His confident tone had fallen away.

Ally regained her focus when Mrs. Parker poked her clit with her tongue. "Oooooo," she cooed and arched her back.

Mrs. Parker curled and uncurled her tongue, grazing Ally's clit as she moved it back down her pussy. Mrs. Parker was making her lightheaded. Ally stretched out her arms and torso on the bed, trying to increase her oxygen intake.

As Mrs. Parker's tongue went down Ally's lips, she pressed her mouth tight against Ally's pussy, trying to bury her tongue as far into Ally as she could. Mrs. Parker bobbed her head as she forked her tongue in and out of Ally. The movements fanned the flames that were engulfing her pussy.

"Mmmmmm God yeah," Ally grabbed the bedspread and yanked it down from the head board, sending the pillows tumbling across the bed. Mrs. Parker was still holding onto her ass cheeks so she couldn't rock back onto her face. Ally tugged and twisted the bed covering in her hands.

Something touched Ally's cheek and her eyes flew open. Mr. Parker had just stroked it with his fingers. Ally stared at them but said nothing. He held his hand up to indicate that he meant no harm.

Ally made eye contact with him as his wife soaked her face in her pussy. Mrs. Parker moaned into her and the vibrations rippled up through Ally's core to her face, making it flush with heat. Her mouth fell open as she continued to eye Mr. Parker.

Mr. Parker held his hand in the air another moment and then tentatively lowered it to Ally's face. Ally watched it with wide eyes but didn't move away. He ran it down her cheek. The skin was rough, his hand heavy and strong. Ally closed her eyes and let him stroke her cheek. Ally let out a deep sigh as his hand passed up along her cheek to her hair. He brushed the damp hair back from her eyebrow and forehead.

Ally opened her eyes again and looked at Mr. Parker. He was smiling for the first time since he had come into the room. He ran his fingertips down Ally's cheek and traced them over her lips. Ally closed her eyes and kissed them as he brushed them along her mouth.

Mrs. Parker's tongue spiraled up Ally's slit and snaked over her clit.

"Unghhh, unghhh, yesssss," Ally moaned.

When she opened her mouth, Mr. Parker slipped a finger past her lips. Ally didn't refuse it and instead tightened her lips around it. Mr. Parker moved it in further and Ally began swirling her tongue around the tip. Each time Mrs. Parker licked Ally's clit, she licked Mr. Parker's finger and moaned on it.

Mrs. Parker increased the pace of her tongue. Ally was getting close to exploding. She could no longer get enough air in through her nose. She grabbed Mr. Parker's arm and moved her mouth off of his finger. He put his hand on top of her head and stroked her hair. Ally kissed his arm between breaths.

"What did I say! I said no touching!" Mrs. Parker's voice boomed up from behind Ally's rear.

Mr. Parker pulled his hand away from Ally's head and Ally turned to look back. Mrs. Parker was glaring at them both.

"Darn it James!" Mrs. Parker slapped Ally on the butt as she spoke, making Ally jump.

"I'm...I'm sorry Barbara, I just...," he gestured toward Ally.

Mrs. Parker looked back at Ally and rolled her eyes. She stood up and Ally cringed and pressed herself flat against the bed. Ally's eyebrows shot up as she watched Mrs. Parker grab the bottom of her own dress and lift it up her legs to reveal a pair of plain white 'granny-panties'. She grabbed them and lowered them down her hips. Ally caught a glimpse of thick, dark blonde hair over her crotch as the dress fell down to cover herself. She stepped out of the panties and tossed them off to the side.

"Get up on the bed," Mrs. Parker sounded irritated.

Ally glanced at Mr. Parker, who had a blank look on his face, before slowly crawling up onto the bed. She had no idea what Mrs. Parker wanted her to do so she stopped and knelt on all fours in the middle of the bed.

Mrs. Parker grabbed her roughly by the hips. "Turn around and lay down," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally did as she was told and let Mrs. Parker push, pull, and shift her until she was laying near the edge of the bed with her legs dangling off the side. Mrs. Parker knelt down on the floor and pushed Ally's legs apart and then turned to her husband.

"Come on, hurry up," she waved him over. She took her hands off of Ally's legs just long enough to lift her dress. The skin on Mrs. Parker's round ass was even paler than on the rest of her body, almost porcelain white. But for a woman in her 40s, it was in good shape.

Mr. Parker stood and walked around behind the kneeling Mrs. Parker. Ally watched as he unbuckled his dark slacks and let them fall to the floor. His white button up shirt hung down to his underwear. There was an unmistakable bulge in the front of his 'tighty-whities'.

"And you know we already had sex once this month," Mrs. Parker said over her shoulder, "so this is going to count as the one for next month."

Mr. Parker nodded, not even seeming to give it any consideration. He lowered his underwear and his cock sprang free. Ally immediately noticed with some amusement that he was considerably smaller than Benny's. It was shorter and had less girth and curved slightly to the right. It bobbed like a spring as he knelt down behind Mrs. Parker.

Mrs. Parker lowered her head between Ally's thighs. She kissed the right one just above her knee and then paused as Mr. Parker got into position behind her. Ally propped herself up on her elbows as she watched him take hold of his cock in one hand and take hold of one of Mrs. Parker's ass cheeks with the other.

"Mmmmmm," Mr. Parker moaned as he pressed himself into his wife. He withdrew and then rocked his hips forward making Mrs. Parker grunt. His next strokes were slower. He grabbed Mrs. Parker's ass with both hands and settled into a slow but solid rhythm.

Mrs. Parker turned her attention back to Ally and began kissing her thigh again, working her way back up to her pussy. Ally laid all the way back as Mrs. Parker licked the edge of her thigh right next to her pussy. She ran her tongue sideways until it found her soaking lips.

Ally put her hands on Mrs. Parker's head as the woman licked her smooth slit. She gently guided her head back up to her clit and cried out when Mrs. Parker danced her tongue over it.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

Mrs. Parker pulled her head back. "You're supposed to be praying, not being a vulgar wench."

Ally was stung by the remark and had to bite her tongue. Her first instinct was to reply, "You're the one eating out your son's girlfriend while your husband fucks you doggystyle, but I'm the vulgar wench?"

Ally let her head fall back and ran her fingers through Mrs. Parker's hair. Mrs. Parker flipped her tongue back over Ally's clit and down to her entrance. She devoured Ally's slick pussy as her husband's thrusts rocked her back and forth.

Ally opened her eyes to see a grinning Mr. Parker looking back at her. His face was red and shining with perspiration. Ally reached up and began to undo the buttons of her dress. Mrs. Parker's tongue-fucking made it difficult to for Ally to find the finger dexterity to work the buttons but she managed to get them open.

Mr. Parker watched her intently as she pulled open the dress. Still making eye contact, Ally pulled down her bra cups and exposed her tits to her boyfriend's father. Mr. Parker's eyes glazed over and he licked his lips as he gazed at Ally's light-cinnamon globes. Ally palmed her breasts, caressing the hard, dark nipples. She stuck her tongue out at him and licked the air between them.

Mr. Parker responded by increasing the pace and force of his thrusts. Mrs. Parker's mouth crashed against Ally's pussy with each one. The impact made Ally's clit throb. Ally gyrated her hips and ground her pussy against Mrs. Parker's face.

Mrs. Parker lifted a hand to Ally's pussy and eased a finger into her hot box. She curled it into Ally's pussy while her tongue raced circles around Ally's clit. Her lips skipped off of it every time Mr. Parker pushed her forward.

"God yes, mmmmmmm!" Ally squeezed her tits and rubbed her nipples with her index fingers. Mr. Parker's breathing was getting quicker and she could tell he wouldn't last much longer. She stared him in the eye and shook and bounced her breasts at him.

The smacking sound of Mr. Parker's hips banging against Mrs. Parker's ass was almost drowned out by the heavy breathing in the room. Mr. Parker's forehead was covered in sweat. Mrs. Parker's blonde bun shook as he plunged into her.

Ally took her hands off of her breasts and put them back on Mrs. Parker's head. She pulled it tight against her pussy as she bucked her hips, trying to get herself off. Mrs. Parker pushed back against her and tried to speak.

"Bbwwon't cumminme," she tried to say. Ally deciphered that it was a direction to Mr. Parker not to cum inside of her.

Mrs. Parker's tongue slipped between Ally's pussy lips. Ally lifted her legs and put her feet flat against the bed as she rocked her hips against Mrs. Parker's face, trying to ride the woman's tongue.

Mr. Parker was like a jackhammer as he pounded Mrs. Parker's pussy. Sweat rolled down his face and his smile turned to a grimace.

Ally's toes curled and she shut her eyes as the pressure in her clit reached a breaking point. "Oh God, fuck yeah!" She bounced against the bed and held Mrs. Parker's hair tightly as her thighs began to shake. "Oh God, unggghhh!"

Mrs. Parker kept pressing her tongue into Ally's pussy as the younger woman ground it against her face.

The waves of Ally's orgasm rolled over her body, tossing her like a ship lost at sea. Every muscle felt as though it was pulsing in unison. She tried to limit her vocalizations to muted screams as to not pique Benny and Matt's interest as to what was really going on in the room.

Ally loosened her grip on Mrs. Parker's head but kept rubbing her pussy on her tongue. Ally shuddered each time Mr. Parker pushed her forward and sent Mrs. Parker's mouth scraping over Ally's clit. Soon, the contact became painful and Ally released Mrs. Parker's head.

Mrs. Parker licked Ally's slit from bottom to top, making Ally gently push her head away. Ally put her legs back down and tried to bring her breathing under control. Mr. Parker's breathing had become very short and shallow.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Mr. Parker grunted.

Ally cracked open her eyes and watched as Mr. Parker withdrew from his wife. As soon as he did, Mrs. Parker scrambled to her left and sat back on her butt. Her usually well-kept hair, was a mess of flyaway locks.

Mr. Parker stared at Ally as he grabbed his cock and stroked it. He continued to thrust his hips as if he were still fucking his wife. A vein stuck out in the middle of his red, sweaty forehead. His cheeks were puffed out as he exhaled sharply. His hand was a blur along the length of his shaft.

Ally instinctively flinched when he started cumming, even though he was still a couple feet away. His body shuddered and he bent slightly at his waist, almost looking like he'd been shot in the stomach. Thick ropes of cum shot out of the end of his dick and fell below Ally's view. Mr. Parker leaned his head back and stroked out a few more smaller spurts. He continued to 'call upon God' as the last of his cum dribbled out over his hand and fell to the floor.

When he was done, he lowered his face and looked at Ally. Ally suddenly realized she had been openly watching him and averted her eyes. Mrs. Parker got to her feet and went to the bathroom. Mr. Parker stooped and began pulling his underwear and pants back up.

Ally pressed her breasts back into her bra cups and pulled her dress back down her legs. She sat up on the bed and began buttoning her dress while her eyes scanned the floor for her underwear. The area in front of the bed was dotted with Mr. Parker's cum. Ally spotted her panties off to the side of the bed, thankfully well clear of his 'blast zone'.

"Here, clean up that mess," Mrs. Parker emerged from the bathroom with a handful of wet paper towels. She shoved them into Mr. Parker's hand and returned to the bathroom, slamming the door shut as she went.

Mr. Parker avoided Ally's gaze and knelt and began to rub the paper towels into the dark carpet. Ally stepped around him and retrieved her panties. She sat back on the bed, away from where Mr. Parker was cleaning. She put her hands in her lap, crossed her legs, and bounced them against the side of the bed.

Mr. Parker looked to be immersed in his task and using it as a distraction from what had just unfolded. He was pressing down so hard on the paper towels that tiny pieces of them were tearing free and spreading around on the carpet. For the most part, he had only managed to work his cum into the carpet, leaving behind several faint, wet spots.

He finally stopped rubbing and his attention was drawn toward the bed where Ally's legs were tapping the bed. His eyes fixated on her white crocs and followed the contour of her legs from her ankles, up her calf, until they disappeared beneath her dress. Ally stopped moving her legs when she realized he was looking at her legs.

She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he drank in the sight of her. He had the same look of drunken lust as he'd had when he was staring at her spread eagle on the bed. His eyes continued up her body, pausing for a moment at her chest. When his eyes met Ally's, there was a mutual wantonness that charged the air between them. Ally uncrossed her legs and put her feet flat on the floor. She could feel heat starting to rise in her chest again.

Mr. Parker stood, keeping eye contact with Ally. He rolled the ragged paper towels over in his hands and plucked pieces from the ends of them, which he dropped on the floor. He gave Ally a broad smile and dropped the remains of the paper towels on the floor. Ally felt her heart begin to race as he walked over to her and sat down next to her on the bed.

As wrong as it felt, there was something drawing her toward him. His chiseled features. The broad shoulders. The large strong hand which he was now holding in the air just above her knee. Benny was a cute boy, but his father was all man.

Ally moved her hands to the side as Mr. Parker grabbed her knee. Chills went up her spine as he caressed it and continued to look deep into her eyes. Ally felt herself falling into the pool of his dark brown eyes, unable to control herself.

Even though she told herself to fight it, Ally didn't move when his face drew closer to hers. She closed her eyes and melted as she felt the rough stubble from his chin, followed by the soft touch of his lips. Mr. Parker moved his hand from her knee to her thigh and squeezed it hard. Ally felt his tongue on her lips and parted them to allow it in.

Benny's kisses had always lifted Ally off her feet and made her feel like a feather on the air. His father's kiss was setting fire to her very soul.

Ally reached up and grabbed the back of Mr. Parker's head and pulled it tighter against hers. She met his tongue with her own and tried to dominate it. Mr. Parker wouldn't be outdone and matched her passion.

Ally's head was swimmy and she was starting to feel weak. Washed away with desire. She leaned her body against Mr. Parker, pressing her breasts against his solid chest. He moved his hand from her thigh to her back and pulled their bodies closer. Ally moaned into his mouth as he rubbed the small of her back.

Neither of them heard the water shut off in the bathroom or the bathroom door open. There was no telling how long Mrs. Parker had been watching them. The only announcement of her presence came by way of a high-pitched shriek.

Ally and Mr. Parker threw themselves apart with Mr. Parker jumping to his feet. Mrs. Parker was seething. Her breath came and went in loud, sharp puffs. Her fists were clenched so tightly that her forearms were trembling.

"What are you...!?" she let loose another loud scream. She drew her hands up and extended her fingers to the point that they looked like claws. She looked like a lioness about to pounce.

Mrs. Parker's intended target, Ally, shifted on the bed toward the door. When she moved, Mrs. Parker darted across the room at her. Mr. Parker stepped into her path at the last second and grabbed her around the waist.

"Let me go, James! Take your hands off of me!" Mrs. Parker's yelling would've woken the dead. She struggled to get past him but he held her in place.

Ally slid off the side of the bed and moved to the door.

"How could you do this to me!? My husband! You whore!" Mrs. Parker's voice seemed to shake the lamps on the night tables by the bed. "Get out of my house!"

Ally opened the bedroom door and stepped into the hallway. She jumped when she spotted Benny at the end of the hallway.