Keeping Him Pure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" Benny said as he hurried down the hall to her. "I heard you all praying, then it was quiet, and now...what is she doing?"

"Benny...I'm...," Ally could hardly face her boyfriend.

"Get out!" Mrs. Parker growled from the bedroom.

Ally turned away from Benny and ran to the stairs. Benny called out to her but Ally didn't break stride, bounding down the stairs and jumping off the next to last stair. Matthew was sitting in his father recliner but Ally didn't acknowledge him as she ran past. She threw open the front door and ran outside, not even bothering to shut the door.

Ally heard Benny call out to her again but she didn't even slow down. She leaped from the front steps, leaving the 'Bless Our Home' sign in her wake. She ran down the path splitting the front yard of the Parkers' well-manicured lawn and crashed through the gate of their white picket fence. A tear was rolling down her cheek when she reached the sidewalk. She lost her balance for a moment as she changed direction on the sidewalk. Then she ran, and ran, and ran. As fast as her legs could carry her away from the Parkers.