All Comments on 'Keeping Him Pure'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
capsaicincapsaicinabout 10 years ago
not bad!

Definite potential...hope for a second chapter!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Typical Religious Hypocrite

She spouts her religious B.S. but she's a repressed lesbian herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good start

keep going, i think you can make this a great story

max250295max250295about 10 years ago
Not so pure

Great story, love the idea of the old cow getting her dirty old hands on the hot little slut. Hope to read more.

bandelerobandeleroabout 10 years ago
hot

Sometimes the "instant arousal" in stories can be a tad far fetched, but in this case, Ally was already aroused by the idea of turning her boyfriend on again, then the touches to her from the unexpected direction...I can quite believe she got off so fast :)

Great story, would like to hear more with future visits.

IrishDwolfIrishDwolfover 6 years ago
Wow

I have to say that was a very good story....I shouldn't have read this at work lol enjoyed immensely..

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Hypocritical religious nut

Good story that I’ve enjoyed reading. Will the sexually frustrated mother continue satisfying her potential D- in-L?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In Bizzaro World - sure.

How anyone would be attracted to Benjamin with a lifestyle like his is a mystery.

Furthermore, this is assault. Forget divine law at this point Mrs. Parker should be going to jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my periodic gaps in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES