Keeping Him Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman held her hand firmly in place as she continued to speak, "If you care about Benjamin, keep yourself under control." She finally let go and drove through the green light and Ally went back to breathing.

They pulled into the supermarket parking lot and Mrs. Parker got out.

"Come on Matthew," she said, "I might need a hand."

"Do you want--," Ally started to say.

"No we'll handle it," Mrs. Parker said in a sugary tone.

Ally sat still in the front seat. Now that the radio was off, she could hear her heart beating in her head. She sat, stunned by what had just happened. Benny's mom had grabbed her pussy! Even as her mind raced with shock and fear, she couldn't help noticing she was turned on. She resisted the urge to reach into her coat and pinch her rock hard nipples. No one besides Ally had ever touched it. Even though it was brief, the feel of Mrs. Parker's hand had been pure electricity.

Mrs. Parker and Matt weren't in the store long and when they got back into the van, Ally was still reeling with the thought of what had occurred. Mrs. Parker got in and started the van.

"I'm sorry Alejandra, I should've left it running, it's chilly out here," she said apologetically.

"It's ok," Ally responded and Mrs. Parker shifted the van into drive.

She paused and suddenly put it back into park, "Oh fiddlesticks, I need sugar too," she said. "Matthew, be a dear and run back in a grab me a bag please."

"Sure mom, be right back," Matthew said as he stepped back out of the van and slid over the ice and snow, walking back to the store.

When he was gone, Mrs. Parker spoke up, "Look, I know boys have feelings. The Devil played on Adam's lust for Eve in the Garden of Eden. And even now, generations later, their blood flows through us and the Devil continues to play on that lust. Men can't handle it, that's a result of the way God created Adam. Most women are able to handle it appropriately but some women...," she paused, emphasizing the words, "...well, there's a reason prostitutes have walked the Earth since the beginning."

Ally wasn't sure what to make of Mrs. Parker's soapbox but didn't appreciate the tone of it.

Mrs. Parker sighed deeply.

"You make Benjamin very happy and you're a relatively decent girl, but he is staying pure until the day of his wedding. He isn't going to be corrupted by the Devil or anyone else," Mrs. Parker said, "least of all by some Mexican tart from down the street."

Ally's breath caught in her throat. She could've been pushed over with a feather. Her jaw had fell open and for a moment she wasn't sure if it was still attached to her head or laying in her lap. She knew she should be angry but she was so floored that she didn't feel anything.

"Now, are we going to be able to get through tonight without you doing anything unbecoming?" Mrs. Parker asked, but her voice sounded far away to Ally.

"Yes," Ally replied. Once again her voice came out barely as a whisper.

Mrs. Parker continued to eye Ally and her facial expression seemed to suggest she was unconvinced.

"Well, I need to be sure," and with that she undid her seat belt while quickly glancing around the parking lot.

There were very few shoppers out, given the poor weather. Mrs. Parker grabbed the hem of Ally's dress and before Ally had a chance to react, Mrs. Parker threw it up over her hips, exposing her panties. She grabbed the waistband with one hand and plunged the other hand into them.

Ally jumped as Mrs. Parker's fingers ran over her slit. Ally started to say something and her mouth formed to make the words but no sound came out. She forgot what she was going to say as Mrs. Parker ran a finger over her already engorged clitoris and ran another finger over her lips. Ally's thighs fell open and she scooted down in her seat toward Mrs. Parker's hand. Shivers surged throughout her body as Mrs. Parker gently thumbed her clit while working one of her fingers between her lips. Ally's wetness aided her and Mrs. Parker curled her finger into her and began to slowly thrust it in and out.

A moan escaped Ally's mouth and she closed her eyes shut. Her butt arched up off the seat as she ground her pussy against Mrs. Parker's hand. She had never felt so alive. She put her hands on the door and center console for leverage as Mrs. Parker gradually increased her pace and twirled her finger inside Ally. Time seemed to both stop and speed up. It wasn't long before Ally was crying out loudly and was surprised to find herself reaching the point of orgasm. Mrs. Parker seemed to sense it too and sped up her movements. The wet smacking sounds of Ally's pussy filled the cabin as Mrs. Parker fingered her to the edge.

Ally felt like she couldn't breathe. An explosion started in her clit and spread out, rippling through every muscle and bone in Ally's body. She cried out in bliss and bucked her hips against Mrs. Parker's still gyrating fingers. She could feel her pussy clenching on Mrs. Parker's fingers as she road the waves of her orgasm.

Ally felt like she was about to lose consciousness as her orgasm finally began to subside and Mrs. Parker slowed her fingers. Ally clamped her thighs shut around her hand when the sensations became too much. Mrs. Parker removed her hands from Ally's panties and opened the glove compartment. She pulled out a stack of napkins and dropped some on Ally's lap. With the others she began to wipe her hand which was dripping with Ally's juices.

"Clean yourself up," Mrs. Parker said with an air of condescension as she cleaned her own hands.

When Ally had finished wiping herself down, Mrs. Parker took their soiled napkins and walked them to a nearby trashcan. Ally saw Matt walking across the parking lot just as Mrs. Parker was getting back into the van. She turned the radio on as Matt got in. Ally closed her thighs tightly, certain that Matt would be able to smell her pussy in the air and was grateful he was sitting on the other side of the van. Mrs. Parker put the van in drive and they started back to the house while Matt joined into the chorus of 'I'll Fly Away.'

12