All Comments on 'Keeping It In The Family'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Category?

This belongs in the Gay Section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Keep your gay shit in the gay section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IGNORE THE REDNECK-RIGHT WING COMMENT..STORY HOTTT

JUST IGNORE THE RED-NECK/RIGHT WING/ INSULTING COMMENT. INTERESTING THAT MORON NEVER COMPLAINS WHEN IT IS MOTHER/DAUGHTER FAMILY FUN..HIS CLOSET DOOR NEEDS TOTAL OPENING..YOUR STORY IS SCORCHING HOTTT..HOPE FOR MORE..BY THE WAY..I AM A HOT SEX CHARGED MOM/WIFE....AND NOTHING HOTTER THAN BI DAD/SON FAMILY FUN..TRUST ME..WE KNOW..

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyabout 12 years ago
It's like dropping the N-word. It's okay when "they" do it, but not for anyone else.

When a straight person tries to get a gay person to go straight, the gay community vilifies them. We're supposed to recognize that they have rights, and we don't have the right to force straight-sex on them.

So WHY is it okay when someone tries to sneak a gay sex story past straight readers? Double-standards much? Get it straight (no pun intended), and pay attention. The same rules apply. Straight readers don't want to read about guys sucking their dad's cocks. If you want to write about it, at least post it in the right category. Why don't we have the right to compose straight sex stories and post them in the gay category? Because they don't belong there, right?

Again, it's okay when "they" do it, but not for anyone else.

When your story racks up a shit-load of 1-Star votes, maybe you'll get the fucking message.

guy30guy30about 12 years ago
Are you homophobes all retarded?

This is a story about family members having sex. How the fuck is it in the wrong section??? It's clearly marked as containing gay sex too, so why did you read it unless you're in the closet and just protesting too much? Seriously, if you don't like it, then don't read it or at least keep your critique factual, and above all else keep your moronic bigotted views to yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH GUY 30/ & ANONYMOUS..TOTAL BIGOT/ RIGHT WING INSULT

YES..THOSE INSULTING..DEMEANING COMMENTS ONLY ADD TO THE TYPE OF DISCOURSE THIS COUNTRY IS GOING THROUGH. NOT TO MENTION THE 'BULLYING"..BUT THAT IS THE TOTAL RIGHT WING IGNORANT ..BIGOT..AGENDA... .THE STORY CLEARLY STATED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT..AND INDEED IT IS IN EXACTLY THE RIGHT CATEGORY..'FAMILY FUN". AND THE STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN A LONG TIME...IF IT HAD BEEN TWO FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS.. RAH RAH..BUT BECAUSE IT IS 'BI' MEN... DEMEAN IT.YOU NEED TO .GET A LIFE..! THEN OPEN THE CLOSET DOOR..SO YOU CAN" "UTILIZE"... THE STORY LIKE YOU REALLY WANT TO...

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyabout 12 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Anons 1 and 2, this story is about incest. It has just as much a home in the incest category as in the gay category.

Baloney_Pony, you are a moron. Trying to force gay people to be straight is in no way comparable to a gay story being posted in a section that makes no distinction of gender preference. The fact that you would even suggest such a thing shows how blind you are to reality.

You are right, straight people may not want to read about gay stories. That doesn't mean that a story that has gay content can't be posted in the incest section. Just like how a story about a wife being gangbanged doesn't have to be posted in the group category. Stories have tags for a reason you buffoon. Try checking them next time instead of assuming that every author can only wright something that matches your tastes alone.

Anon 3, please stop shouting.

And to the author, great job. I have to say though, only because I mean it to be constructive, not just critical, your transitions are a little rough here. It seems like you through this story together a little more hastily than your others. Things just kind of seem to jump forward jarringly.

At the same time though, I think it would be best to avoid creating so much back history for such a short story. It kind of just bogs things down.

Either way, keep it up, and pay no mind to these fools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A faggot named 'femboy' claiming to be straight so he can troll other commenters on their opinions

and spout morality, in the fucking incest category. I've seen it all. What a tool.

Sick fucking story - and you''re all a bunch of sick fuckers.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyabout 12 years ago
Maybe you suck too much cock to read?

For the ass-hats who claimed that the homosexual nature of this story was indicated in the title or the tag for this story, let's look at them again, shall we? "Keeping It In The Family". Hmm. Doesn't seem to say "Shoving My Cock In My Son's Ass", or "Sucking Dad's Schlong". Maybe my Gay-dar is malfunctioning, but I'm just not seeing the gay reference there. The tag reads: "Multiple generations are part of this family secret." Refer again to my "Doesn't seem to say..."

Where is this "clearly described homosexual nature of the story" you refer to?

Also, a person posting under the name of FemBoyJeremy doesn't cry out "Impartial" to me. Not any more than "WhiteSupremacistFrank" or "ExtremelyLiberalStanley". Bigoted? Moron? Buffoon? Using insults doesn't change reality. Or as one of my friends (who happens to be gay) has said on a number of occasions: "De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt." Deny all you want, this story was an ambush. The author, going by the other stories he's written shows his proclivity for gay pornography. And again, the titles and content of several of those stories do not indicate that they contain gay sex either, although they in fact do.

It's an ambush. Plain and simple. Again, borrowing from conversations with friends of mine who happen to be gay or lesbian (and I have several), "There are times when it's fun to fuck with the straights." Making straight people uncomfortable with gay or lesbian displays of public affection... Playing up the stereotype... Whatever it is that you do to "pay back" the discrimination you've experienced with what boils down to reverse-discrimination doesn't change the fact that either the author is a completely oblivious retard, or he's deliberately setting up the readers of this to stumble across a topic that they may not have deliberately chosen to read.

Stating that isn't bigotry, or homophobia. I'm not a bigot, and I'm not "afraid" of homosexuality. I simply don't enjoy reading about it, and as my original comment should make clear: Ambushing your readers with something you're choosing to post without making the content clear in the tagline is just a homosexual author trying to DELIBERATELY make his non-gay readers uncomfortable. I'm actually being pretty liberal with this opinion, and not conservative. If I was being conservative, I'd be too worried about offending the gay readers by stating my opinion. Like being afraid to state the obvious, lest I say something that isn't politically correct.

I'll say it once more, to be clear: Having a few gay readers jump on the band-wagon and bitch about "homophobia" doesn't change anything. It's like that black woman on The Apprentice a few years back who claimed that another competitor had called her a nigger, when in fact, they had not. But using the N-word bought her some sympathy, if only for a week or two before her ass was fired anyway. All that's happening with the bullshit comment/retorts on this lame story is a few morons trying to play "The Sexual Preference Discrimination Card" instead of "The Race Card."

And on TOP of all that, regardless of the gay content, the story was shitty and horribly written to begin with! Homosexual, Heterosexual, or any other form of sexual preference aside, daddyslittlebitch is a lame, non-talented writer of lame, boring rubbish. You can take the diamond out of the pile of dog-shit, but you can't scrape the dog-shit off this story. Period.

And for any other queens who want to jump on this thread, go right ahead. Make it your new pet project. I won't be back again to read any of the bullshit you might feel like writing. Rolling On The Floor, Laughing My Fucking Ass Off.

daddyslittlebitchdaddyslittlebitchabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the writer

Hi, I wrote this story and am kind of surprised at some of these comments. Yes, it doesn't use the word gay in the title and is in the incest section, which is non-sexuality specific, but it didn't occur to me that there was any requirement to put loads of warnings about gay content (mine are far from the only gay stories in the incest section). Story titles or descriptions are about getting someone's interest, not crudely outlining everything that's in the story. Generally, the moderators of this site move anything with incest into the incest section, even when I initially thought to put it in "gay". The story tags (in this case "gay", "gay incest", "brother/brother" and "father/son") are there to clarify themes within broader subjects like "incest/taboo". However you are choosing to search for stories, you are not making use of that element if the gay content surprises you. I am not trying to sneak gay content into straight stories, they are gay stories. As one commenter said, all my other stories have gay content as well, my profile also makes that clear. People who have complained here haven't really explained why they think I would want people who aren't going to like my story to read it. What would I get out of that?

daddyslittlebitchdaddyslittlebitchabout 12 years agoAuthor
Also...

I would add that, even if you didn't know there was gay content to the story, you only had to read the first three lines to see that there was and exit it, so it seems odd to read the whole story and comment on the quality of writing within.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Does it Matter....

The Fact is that this is a brilliant story, and if people cant see that then they need to get off their high horse and come down to EARTH. I bet if this included female upon female these comments wouldn't be happening and what are you doing reading this if you dont like it anyway as the author commented you can tell within the first three lines that this included GAY SEX so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again brilliant story thank you

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyabout 12 years ago

Anon 4: Who is pretending to be straight? I'm pan.

Baloney: You need to learn what tags are. The are not the same thing as the description. They are at the bottom right of the story. Try using them for once.

And if you had actually read my comment carefully, you would have seen that I said nothing about you being homophobic. I called you an idiot because of your comparison of forcing gay people to be straight to posting a gay story online.

Ambush? Do kindly fuck off.

And you read enough of the story to decide that it was bad? Sounds like you took a pretty serious interest in it. I think someone is in the closet.

nellononnellononabout 12 years ago
Seriously?

I can't believe some of you guys are so furious about having accidentally stumbled upon a gay story. It literally only takes until the third sentence to realize that's what it is. If that's not your thing, then just press the back button and look for something else.

Also, it's funny that there's a ton of lesbian stories in the incest section and I never see any complaints about those. Why aren't you ranting and raving about those not being posted under the Lesbian category? I know you'll say it's because you're straight so it turns you on. And yeah, they turn me on, too, but just because we are straight doesn't mean we own every single category that doesn't come right out and say gay. I suppose it might be a good idea for Literotica to add subcategories so we can avoid these "horrible" mishaps that have clearly ruined your heterosexual lives. But they haven't yet. So, if someone is writing a gay incest story, they don't really have many options. Because I'm sure there'd be complaints from people who don't like incest if they just posted them in the gay category.

So, yeah, just chill the fuck out. Or do something constructive and send Literotica an e-mail about making subcategories if seeing one gay sentence in your otherwise woman-loving day bothers you that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

this is by far the BEST gay incest story i've ever read! 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WRONG PLACE-RITE TIME

the stoey belongs in a GAY thread even though its family...the person who said .'by line 3 you get the drift' was righte...i think you have to put this where it belongs, plus there are readers that might not see this story because of where you put it???? so you are not getting this to your main audience-i think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dicks lover

When i was 11 i started having sex whit my brother my cousin and is father my uncle and now i am 56 and it still going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Make this a video please

I'd cum forever ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I'd love to take his place and be gang fucked in each of my holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Lustful story

Wow, you really know how to make gay male family appealing!

How I would love to join the fun! Great how everyone is relaxed and enjoying themselves so much.

I want to get fucked!

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 8 years ago

Hot story, I love these type. The closet I have ever come to family fun is first at the age of 46 I had a 3 yr long distance sexual/lover affair with an older uncle (60). Then several years later I ended up having my cousin catching me fucking his wife. She and I bisexually cuckold him. My cousin and I had a 4 mos love affair. We are all straight, just kinky as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome keeping in family bet u all wanted cock in ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hard and wet

my cock leaked precum as I read your hot story

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 6 years ago
NOT the end

Nope, don't let that hotness end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
daddy dick

i wish my daddy would fuck my tight faggot ass

i need his hard thick cock

i need his daddy dick

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
my only question(s)

Where are the women? like are they gay too? or do they breed and then divorce or what? my only "complaint" besides the questions i have is that, its never explained about the women at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If God Didn't Suck Dick

If God didn't suck dick, then many of us single straight good men would had easily met the right good normal woman to settle down with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t get the angry comments, this is just hot, enough said

Passionreader42Passionreader428 months ago

Please don't get me wrong I do like your story But... I have one question if you are going to have someone giving head how are they going to say Yes Give me your cum with the person's dick in there mouth.

And please understand that there other stories that do this as well. the person can moan or make that MMM sound in agreement

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed it. When I was eleven I sucked a friend's cock and he sucked mine. I started having dreams about sucking my dad's cock and tasting his cum. One day I had my chance, my dad was drinking beer watch a game on TV. He fell asleep and I could see his cock in his shorts and it was hard. I wanted a better look so I lifted his shorts leg and now his cock was half out of his shorts. I moved my head down and licked the head of his cock and wow did I love it. I couldn't stop and I kept sucking until he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum when I heard him say did you enjoy sucking my cock son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous