Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that hurt, dear Charlotte, but it's important you know who's in charge," and I squeezed a nipple between thumb and forefinger. "You understand that now don't you?"

She silently nodded her head. I picked up my crop and held it out to her. With a puzzled look on her face one hand came from behind her back and she took it from me.

"I want you to do to your mother what I have just done to you." When she hesitated I continued, "its either that or you get it again,"

As a look of sudden determination came across her face and while I continued to massage her breasts gently, alternating that with sharp pinches of her nipples which made concentrating difficult, she resolutely raised her arm and brought the business end of the crop down on her mother's nipple. This time it was no soft blow. It was as if she were seeking revenge both for her own pain and some perceived recent disagreement. I pinched one of her nipples hard and she repeated the blow, this time on the other breast. The gagged figure on the bed no longer tried to yell. She was quietly sobbing and tears ran down either side of her face leaving trails of mascara in their wake.

"Good girl," I whispered in her ear, "now kiss them better."

I pushed her head forward and onto the waiting bosom. Without prompting she kissed first one and then the other with gentle tenderness before returning to the first and applying her lips more forcefully, sucking it into her mouth. I let her continue for some time going from one breast to another, her actions becoming more ardent each time. Meanwhile I stroked her smooth bottom and trailed my finger along her wet sex. With my other hand I did the same to her mother who was now fully aroused and leaking onto the bed sheet. I leant forward and spoke into Charlotte's ear.

"Now kiss her cunt, my dear, she loves that."

Charlotte glanced sideways at me as if in doubt but could easily see the serious intent on my face. Hesitantly she lowered her head and tentatively kissed her mother's cunt. I could smell her arousal from where I sat and I watched Gwen's face, made somewhat ridiculous by the bright red ball gag. Slowly she seemed to drift into another world as, unbidden by me, Charlotte began to apply her tongue. Gwen's body began to shake and judder and suddenly her back arched and strange muffled noises came from her mouth. Charlotte's head lifted up and she turned one way and another to look at her mother and then at me.

"Oh my god, did she just cum?" she asked with astonishment.

"She did, my dear, and more importantly you made her cum. Well done!"

I smiled at her and pulled her towards me and kissed her. Her mouth was coated with her mother's juices, a taste I was very familiar with. Charlotte then pointed at the base of the butt plug that was still firmly embedded in Gwen's arse.

"What's that?" she asked with a delightful innocence.

"That's a butt plug, my dear. Have you not seen one before?"

She shook her head with a confused look on her face.

"I'll go and find another and explain all about them," I said as I stood up, "in the meantime clean your mother up. No sense in letting all that yummy cum go to waste."

I saw a brief look of alarm cross Gwen's face before Charlotte's tongue began to do its magic once more and she drifted off into her own pleasure world. I went to a cupboard fixed to the wall and looked inside. I picked out a small butt plug from my collection and a tube of lube and went back to the bed. I tapped Charlotte on the shoulder and she looked up from her task. I held out plug to show her. It was black and only about 1½ inches in diameter. It was the smallest plug in my armoury. She looked at it as a realisation as to its purpose slowly dawned on her.

"Now back to your cunt licking duties," I said sternly.

She immediately bowed her head and her mumbled "Sorry Miss C" went almost unheard as she reapplied herself. Gwen's eyes, which had opened briefly when the action had stopped, slowly closed again and she relaxed into the bed once again. I opened the tube and applied a liberal amount of lube onto the plug in my hand and spread it evenly all over. I applied more to the fingers of my other hand before I ran it gently down the valley of her bottom. As I stroked her gently across her arse Charlotte's hips swayed in response. It seemed I was discovering joys that even she didn't know she had. I stroked gently a few more times. I could tell by her face that Gwen was once again close to the edge but I didn't want her cumming quite yet so, without warning, I pushed my finger deep into Charlotte's butt hole.

Her head shot up and she yelled, "Oh fuck".

I withdrew my finger almost completely before pushing it back in deeply. Then I pulled it all the way out and swatted her arse twice with some force.

"Back to your task, bitch," I commanded her and, to her credit, she obeyed at once. "Make your bitch mother cum again."

As she did so I leant forward to get a better view and introduced just the very tip of the plug to her arse. I wasn't sure but I had the feeling that I was in the middle of taking Charlotte's anal virginity. I felt her stiffen as I started to apply a minimum of force so I placed my other hand on the back of her head to keep her in place. Beneath her Gwen was beginning to writhe and thrust her hips upwards as far as her shackles would allow. I pushed harder and now half the plug had disappeared. A scream of pleasure came from behind Gwen's ball gag and she climaxed just as I pushed the plug home. Charlotte struggled beneath the hand holding her head in place and as her mother's climax died slowly away I realised that Charlotte too had cum with that final thrust. Her body slumped and she almost fell sideways onto the floor but her scrabbling hands found a grip on the bed. I relaxed my hold on her head and my other hand gently stroked her slightly tender bottom.

Slowly Charlotte came back to reality and she lifted her head and looked back at me. The look on her face was a mixture of exhausted pleasure and "wtf just happened?" Gwen seemed to be out of it completely. I reached for the thin gold chain around my neck and detached the key that hung on it. I unlocked the cuffs that held Gwen's feet to the bottom corners of the bed but she hardly moved. I stood up and walked to the head of the bed and released her hands. Her eyes flickered open as she realised she was now free. Slowly she rolled to one side and retracted into a foetal position. Unbidden by me Charlotte climbed up beside her and spooned her tenderly. I leant forward and spoke to them quietly.

"You two need to rest and then to talk together. I'll leave you in peace for a while. Come and find me when you're ready."

Neither acknowledged me so I stood up and tip-toed from the room. In the lounge I sat on the sofa and picked up my glass of wine and took a couple of sips before replacing it back on the table. I slumped back into the comfort of the sofa and slowly drifted off to sleep with thoughts of the afternoon still replaying in my mind.

12