Keeping on the Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers

Principal Keats let out a guttural grunt as he buried himself deep in the teen's ass and let loose with a torrent of cum. He took his own deep breaths as he coated her rectum and he pulled her hands off her legs so she could naturally start to move even as he still pumped into her. He hadn't noticed it earlier but the teen was whimpering a little and breathing hard herself-he was sure she was glad that ordeal was over, and Tanner had assured him that she'd been taking it in the ass plenty.

His cock softening he withdrew from the girl with a little plop and held her legs up, admiring the gape he had caused until her ass started to recover and close. "Mhmm, look at that. It's too bad I'll only get to do this once, you're a luck man Tanner."

Coach T took a bow, but that was quickly rendered moot by Charlie Hoskins, the president of the school board, standing up. He had a wicked grin on his face and he suspected that the coach knew why, but figured the others didn't. In a way, he was partly responsible for what was happening tonight. After all, it was his son Tyler who broke up with little Lacey, leading to her downfall.

Oh yes, Charlie Hoskins knew Lacey all too well, with Tyler having dated her for a year and a half. She had been in his house countless times. He'd seen her in bikinis, in yoga pants, all sorts of sexy, teasing clothing. Charlie had seen this girl change on his security cameras, and even go down on his son before. Now it was his turn.

He approached the girl who he'd now watched fucked and buttfucked, but he wanted to try that legendary mouth for himself, but he didn't want to do it the gentle way. No, Lacey had to pay for being a little prick tease around him all those times, and pay she would.

***

Lacey finally let her legs down and no one seemed to stop her. Her ass was sore and she knew she'd be leaking cum from both her holes, and that there was still one guy left. She hoped that he would want a blowjob. Partly cause she was talented at them, but also because she wanted relief for her sore body.

As she laid there trying to compose herself, she felt a hand grabbing onto her hair and it started to yank her off the bed. She tried to stand but couldn't as the other hand had hold of her left arm and dragged her onto the floor. She landed with a thud (she felt it more than heard it) and was surprised when the guy still kept pulling her by the arm and the hair. Given no sight, no sound, and only one arm she scrambled as best she could as she was dragged along the carpet until it felt like her back was slammed against a wall.

Here she was, sitting on her ass against a wall as whoever was doing this positioned her so she was sitting straight up and her legs were spread and on the carpeted floor of the hotel room. One of the man's hands still held her hair tightly as the other wrapped itself around the bottom of her jaw, forcing her mouth open.

Lacey was going to get her wish of the guy taking advantage of her mouth, but she quickly realized it wouldn't be her giving him head, it would be getting her mouth fucked. With her mouth forced open, she felt the cockhead at her lips and voluntarily opened her mouth more-she didn't want to get hurt after all and she had no intention of refusing entry at this point.

For as much as the first guy acted as if he was a lover, and the second guy seemed to want to love her in an unconventional way, Lacey had no hesitation that this guy was just here to use her for her mouth. He wasted no time shoving his cock in to the point where it hit the back of her throat and her arms instinctively came up to try and protect herself.

She was relieved when the cock pulled out for a second and the man seemed to step away, releasing his hold on her hair. She coughed a few times and then her left hand was grasped and put into a cuff. She was bent forward while the cuffed hand was shoved behind her back and her right hand was forced to join it. Soon her hands were cuffed behind her back and her hair was roughly grabbed and she was pulled upright once more.

The hand let go of her hair and both hands gripped the side of her face and she just opened her mouth, not wanting to be hurt more. Once again the cock entered and went straight for the back of her throat. She did her best and managed not to gag, but this guy was wasting no time as he started to fuck her mouth very quickly. Every thrust hit the back of her throat and even though it wasn't triggering any reflex, it hurt. He was not being gentle as he fucked her mouth, but she was also glad that he was not a long man. If Coach T had tried this she'd most certainly be puking at this moment.

Any sounds Lacey wanted to make were instantly muffled by the cock hitting the back of her throat. She realized that she was wrong earlier. The guy who made love to her ass wasn't the most humiliating, this guy was. The other two seemed to acknowledge that she was a woman in some way-to this guy she was just a hole.

She was lucky that it didn't last long at all, and how could it with the aggressive pace this guy had. As tears started to well up in her eyes he pulled out and started shooting onto the bottom of her face. She was relieved that this guy seemed to want to paint her, but of course her mind thought too soon when after only a pair of shots the cock was stuffed back into her mouth and she had to frantically swallow.

***

Charlie didn't know if her skills were nearly as legendary as advertised. Nope, he couldn't handle the thought of waiting to find out, he had wanted to ruin Lacey's mouth since he first saw her giving his son head on the camera. If he had the chance he'd take a shot at her other holes too, but given that he had last choice, he was content with what he got.

He looked down at the cum around the bottom half of her face, and the slobber that had dribbled down her chin and onto her chest in the process of his quick but brutal mouth fucking. Satisfied he stepped back and looked at his art.

Coach Tanner cleared his throat and said, "I have one more thing if you gentlemen are interested."

They looked at him curiously and he pulled out masks from a bag. "I don't think she's ever been made air tight, if you want one last souvenir of this night."

The three men who had just fucked Lacey all grinned and nodded, grabbing a mask.

"Be quiet, I'm going to take the headphones off for this last bit."

They nodded and once masked up he went over to Lacey and took the headphones off.

***

'It has to be over' Lacey thought as her hearing returned.

"You've been such a good girl Lacey," Coach Tanner said. "You're almost done. We just have a few pictures to take and then you'll be done for the night."

She nodded and was surprised when she felt him tug at the silks before removing her blindfold. Lacey screwed her eyes shut for a moment as she had to adjust to the light in the room, but when she did she was a little surprised by what she saw. Coach T was fully clothed, but there were 3 naked men all wearing George W. Bush masks. She wouldn't know who any of the guys who had her tonight were.

"Alright, number three, will you sit on the edge of the bed."

Lacey watched as Tanner pointed to a specific individual who didn't realize why he was referred to as number three and he sat down. The girl couldn't help but look to his cock, which was mostly limp and looked rather slobbery. This must have been the man who just took her mouth.

"Lacey, crawl over to him, be down on your knees and take his cock into your mouth and look up at him."

She sighed and started to crawl over to him when she realized her cuffs weren't being removed yet. Kneeling before him, she brought her mouth to his cock and took it inside.

"Good, just like that," Coach Tanner said before she saw the effects of a flash.

"Mhmm, very sexy. Alright Lacey." Tanner looked around between the other two guys. "Number 2, go sit against the headboard of the bed."

She once more watched as another one of the guys did as directed. Unlike the last guy, this guy's cock was fully hard again, and the guy had a tube of lube in his hand. She knew what this had to mean.

"Alright gentlemen, help little Lacey go sit that pretty little butthole of hers on his cock."

Before she could even react to that the other two guys, the one she just had in her mouth, and the man she assumed was her first lover of the night grabbed her arms and hoisted her onto the bed. They turned her around as she dragged so that way she would face away from the man sitting on the bed.

She let out a little yelp when she was once more lifted and positioned over the guy's body, and one of his hands was helping with the guidance. The other hand was holding his cock to position it perfectly. As the two guys lowered her, the cock pressed against he asshole and she started to whimper, but between the abuse it had received tonight and the copious amount of lube the guy had just put on it, it slipped way too easily into her ass, causing her to cry out.

The men lowered her onto it until it was buried in her once more. While she breathed deeply the guy whose cock she was sheathing turned her just a little bit and then pulled her legs up. She had seen this pose in porn before, and knew that she was being shown in such a way to make it obvious that the cock was deep in her ass.

Her coach took a few more pictures of her like this before grinning and telling the guys to pull her off. She was relieved as the cock came out of her ass again and she waited, kneeling on the bed.

"Alright number one, lay back on the bed, and Lacey will straddle you."

The last guy enthusiastically nodded and crawled up onto the bed with Lacey and laid down on his back. His cock was also rock hard and Lacey knew she had to do one last thing and she crawled on her knees over to him and made to straddle him. He too helped her get into position, and his erect cock once more entered her pussy.

"Alright, as you straddle him lean back so we can see it going into you."

Lacey did as she was told and when she was down all the way on his cock she leaned back as far as she felt she could with her hands still cuffed and her coach snapped several more pictures.

"Alright Lacey, lean forward, like all the way forward so you're laying on him but still with his cock in your pussy."

Lacey nodded and did as she was told, thinking she was going to have to kiss her lover again. He grabbed her arms and held her there though instead, and she felt the weight on the bed shift as someone crawled on behind her, and she looked up to see someone crawling on in front of her.

It wasn't until she felt the cock against her ass that she realized what was about to happen, and just as she was letting out a cry of "no," the cock behind her penetrated her ass, causing her to howl instead.

The howl of pain was short lived though as the third and final cock pushed into her mouth. She couldn't believe that Coach Tanner was making her take all three guys at once, this seemed something like Mr. Morrow would do, not her coach.

Her eyes were welling with water at the pain of having a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time, made even worse when the guy behind her started fucking into her ass again.

"Oh that's good, keep doing that," Coach Tanner said as he took several pictures. She was lucky though and he only let this go on for a minute before he said, "Alright, that's enough, I think the girl has had enough."

The guy in her mouth was the first to pull out. The one in her ass took a few more strokes before retreating, then she was able to pull herself off the guy in her pussy. She remained on the bed while all three guys stood up. Coach Tanner came up behind her and laid her down on the bed so her head was just at the edge of it.

"Alright Lacey, I think you should thank these three guys for using you so well."

On the inside Lacey was starting to fume. Coach T had managed to find a way to knock her down a peg just when she was getting over things. The three men lined up before her and she realized what her coach was expecting her to do. She could tell the guys apart enough now to know who was in front of her.

"Thank you for fucking my mouth," she said to the cock of the third guy before giving the head a quick peck.

He left and started to get dressed. The first guy stood in front of her and she told him, "Thank you for fucking my pussy," before giving his head a quick peck. He cleared his throat and Lacey looked up confused.

"Wrong word I think babe," Coach Tanner told her.

Lacey sighed and looked back at the cock in front of her. "Thank you for fucking my cunt," before giving it another quick kiss.

He stepped away satisfied before the third guy stepped up. She was dreading this one but knew it would be just a quick peck.

"Thank you for fucking my ass," she said before giving it a quick peck. She cringed afterward even though she didn't taste anything, and wiped her lips against the blanket. Coach Tanner laughed but helped the guys gather their things and escorted them out of the room while she was left waiting.

***

Coach Tanner re-entered the hotel room after getting rid of his three superiors and found Lacey still laying face down on the bed, hands cuffed. He walked over to her and undid the cuffs before helping her off the bed.

"Let's get you cleaned up so you can go home."

Lacey nodded to him and let him help her up. She walked her cum covered body to the bathroom while her coach followed, presumably to watch again. She walked into the shower and turned it on, letting the water heat up. She hadn't noticed that Coach Tanner was also stripping in the bathroom, with his thin-but-long cock already hard.

The water felt good on her skin as the multiple shower heads sprayed her down. Her eyes were closed until she realized that she wasn't quite alone in the shower and she opened them, turning around and seeing her naked coach with her in the shower.

"What are you doing?" she asked confused as he stepped into the water with her.

Coach Tanner smiled as he looked down at her naked body. "You don't think I'm gonna sit here after watching you get fucked by three different guys and not get turned on, do you?" He laughed. "Assume the position against the glass Lacey."

'Fuck,' she thought. She just wanted this night to be over, and she knew it soon would be. She turned to the glass so she could see herself in the mirror. She put her hands out and bent over slightly as her coach stepped up behind her. Using just the water from the shower, and her already being somewhat lubed and well used tonight, he lined his cock up against her asshole.

She let out a cry as yet again tonight something pushed into her very sore ass.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers
12