All Comments on 'Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 05'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY, 6 STARS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE!

I'M LOVING YOUR STORY. A VERY GOOD IMAGINATION OR DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN? lol THANKS FOR A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Really appreciate the kind words! I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, but it's still encouraging to get enthusiastic feedback like your comment. Makes me want to get the next part out that much faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep writing!

This story is great! So many more amazing possibilities for the family. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm loving the series so far, the writing and characters are really good. I don't know if you plan to include his neighbor Peter in more chapters, but I thought the threesome with him, Alex, and Cat was amazingly hot. I hope he gets included in the upcoming family frolics.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read - 5 stars

i hope you keep writing this story. i see you've written some other stories recently. i hope you haven't given up on this. Its a great tale. and Alex is a great character - as is the rest of the gang. I can't wait to read about his work day at his new job!! i hope its soon!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...