Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope everything was satisfactory today," she said as I pulled my spent member from her friend's welcoming pussy.

Mia cupped her hand over her cunt to prevent my copious discharge from dripping onto the floor. "Thanks, Elise," she said, smiling sheepishly. "Umm, I don't want to make a mess..."

"There's a bathroom with a shower just through there," said Elise, indicating a door on the far side of the fitting room. "Please, refresh yourselves."

While Mia waddled over to the bathroom, I pulled the cockring from my deflating penis, my lack of shame surprising me as I noticed Elise watching my efforts casually. With a warm smile, she walked over to me and helped me remove the silicone ring from my shaft.

"I hope you do not find me too forward, Alex," said the mature blonde, "but I was impressed with your politeness and openness to new things and I was hoping I could make a proposition."

I raised my eyebrows, wondering what was coming.

"I was wondering if you are perhaps interested in working for me? I need a clerk for the store - someone who is discreet and polite but also open-minded and not self-conscious. It would be part-time work, in the afternoons and evenings," she explained, handing me a business card.

"That sounds... interesting," I replied. "What would the job entail?"

"You would assist with sales in the store. You would not have to help with fittings, unless the customer requested and you want to," said Madame Blanchard. "However, I do require my staff dress appropriately - I like them to model some of what we sell."

"Staff? I didn't know you had other people working here."

Elise smiled. "Yes, I suppose staff is a grand word, but my husband Eric helps with the store and my niece, Madelaine, also works part-time here. I think you would like her. Please, think about it - I would much rather hire someone my friend Mia thinks highly of than go through the process of interviewing people off the street. If you are interested, please call me."

After Mia had finished in the bathroom, I left the two women chatting and quickly took my own shower. When I returned, the two indicated they would be in the store proper, leaving me to redress alone. I rejoined the pair as Elise was ringing through Mia's purchases. After a warm embrace from Elise (which managed to convince my overeager cock that working for her would be a dream come true) I carried Mia's bags to the car.

"So, what were you talking about while I was cleaning up?" asked Mrs Bragg as she drove us back to my house.

"She offered me a job!"

Mia smiled mysteriously. "Oh yeah? You should take her up on that. Elise would be a lot of fun to work for."

"I have to admit, I'm giving it some serious consideration," I replied.

"I thought you might."

"Wait a second..." I said, realisation dawning. "You knew that she'd make me a job offer, didn't you."

"Your mom may have mentioned she thought you should get a job," said Mia, grinning. "I thought I'd help you out. Besides, as job interviews go, that was pretty good, wasn't it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are they always so strenuous?"

Dad's car was in the drive when Mia dropped me off and I found Catherine in the kitchen putting a casserole in the oven. I joined her in setting the table for three and we'd just opened a beer each as mom got in. Over dinner, I mentioned that I might have gotten a part-time job set up, but concealed the actual details of the offer by claiming I would be doing tech stuff for a friend of Mrs Bragg. Mom raised an eyebrow at my story, but did nothing more than tell me to be sure to thank Mia for the opportunity. The real questions came after Cat had gone downstairs, leaving mom and me to clean up dinner.

"So, who's this friend of Mia's?"

"Uh, her name is Mrs Blanchard," I said, cursing myself for the corner I'd managed to back myself into. There was a good chance any friend of Mia's was a friend of mom's.

"Oh really?" said mom in a way that made my stomach turn a quick somersault. "I think I've met Elise before. What will you be doing for her?"

"Um, just some IT stuff - maintaining her network and computer stuff. She runs a store or something, I think," I stumbled through the explanation, trying to make everything sound as innocent as possible.

"A very adult store," said mom.

"Mom..." I groaned.

"Look, hon, I just want to make sure you're not being taken advantage of."

"You said I should find a job, mom," I complained.

"I know, I know," said mom, "You're a man now - I'm sure you're handling things like an adult. When do you start?"

"I don't know yet," I admitted. "I still have to call her back about it."

"Well, I'm pleased you're going to be getting some work experience," she conceded.

Once we'd finished cleaning up dinner, I joined Cat in the living room where she was watching an artsy, black and white surrealist film. It wasn't really my kind of show, but I was happy to relax after the day's exertions and sip on another beer. Cat was stretched out on the couch, a blanket over her legs, but she scooted over to make room for me, shifting into an upright posture. I slid into the spot next to her and zoned out as the movie played, half watching the bizarre film, half listening to the sound of mom in the shower above us - I didn't even notice when Cat shifted the blanket over my lap and leaned over me to steal a sip of my beer.

At some point it dawned on me that I was watching a bunch of naked people dancing erratically under a slow strobe light. I felt something stir on my lap and realised that cat had left her hand on my thigh when she'd leaned over me to plunder my beverage. I looked over at her and noticed the blanket moving subtly and rhythmically over her lap.

"Are you masturbating?" I whispered.

Cat scrunched her nose at me and stuck her tongue out. I felt her hand shift on my leg as she moved it up to my fly.

"Really?" I asked, archly.

"Hey, the deal was 'whenever I want to'," she asserted as she unzipped the front of my shorts and slipped her hand inside. I spread my legs a little wider, helping her find the opening at the front of my boxers. I wasn't feeling particularly aroused, but my cock responded instinctively as Cat's fingers found it, throbbing gently as it came to life.

I sighed and lay my head back as Cat gently caressed my dick to full hardness. Before long, her fingers were wrapped around an aroused, swollen slab of cockmeat. Although I hadn't been in the mood when she'd begun, I couldn't help but acknowledge the pleasant, relaxing sensation her gentle handjob was eliciting. I closed my eyes, only to open them with terrifying speed a moment later.

"What are you guys watching?"

Clad in a bathrobe, mom was standing at the foot of the stairs, arms folded as she peered curiously at the bizarre movie playing on the television. I sat up in surprise. "Uh, I dunno, some weird European movie. Cat chose it."

Mom moved over to an easy chair and sat down, still trying to figure out why a clown was chasing a fat man on a hobby horse across the screen. Thankfully, the confusing display obfuscated Catherine and my rather more lewd actions - Cat hadn't stopped gently massaging my dick beneath the blanket, even going so far as to run the tip of her thumb over my cumslit, smearing my oozing pre-cum over my sensitive glans.

"It's art, mom," said Catherine, impishly. "You wouldn't understand."

"Ha!" snorted mom, shifting into a more comfortable position in the chair which, thankfully, was slightly in front of and faced well away from the couch her incestuous offspring were occupying. "Your dad's the boring political scientist - you kids get your hippy genes from me."

We fell silent once more; mom as she tried to parse the thoroughly incomprehensible movie, Cat and I as we continued playing as quietly as possible under the blanket behind her. Mom must have had a long day at work, for it wasn't long before I could hear her breathing heavily and I leaned forward to confirm her eyes were closed. Cat saw my movement and flashed me a wicked grin. I cast my eyes heavenward as I clued in to what was about to happen.

Beside me, Catherine moved forward until she was seated right on the lip of the couch before lying down on her side. She let the blanket slide off her hip, revealing the oversized t-shirt she was wearing as pyjamas and how it had ridden up over her ass. She wasn't wearing any underwear - her cunt-lips glistened with her arousal. With her intent clearly written on her face, she looked me right in the eye and gently squeezed her asscheek with her left hand, lifting the ripe globe so that her pussy parted slightly.

With a resigned sigh, I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down to my thighs before lowering myself to spoon with her, lying down between her and the back of the couch. My mind coursed with fear of discovery, but a deal was a deal, and my cock was certainly not going to let me back out now. Thrumming with excitement, I nestled the engorged organ between Cat's legs, rubbing my veiny, hot skin over the juice smeared lips of her quim. Cat looked back at me and ground her crotch against my probing member. Biting my lip to stop myself from moaning, I slowly pushed my dick into her wet folds.

Listening intently to mom's breathing for any hint of disturbance, I slowly hilted my schlong in my sister's inviting fuck-hole. Once it was seated properly, I moved my hand up to Cat's chest, sliding my arm under hers. Her hand moved over mine as I gripped her tit and squeezed it through the thin material of her shirt. Her nipples protruded, diamond hard, under my groping hand. I clenched my fingers, sinking them into her soft tit-flesh, as I pushed forwards with my hips.

In anxious silence, I slowly began fucking my sister, hungrily groping her breast as I squished my pelvis to her ass and shunted my cock back and forth in her pussy. Between our constricted position and the need to keep things quiet, I was restricted to making small, short thrusts. Despite the urgent excitement the fear of discovery imbued me with, the limitations of our circumstances forced our mating to be frustratingly slow. While she used one hand to hold my own against her tit, Cat reached down to her cunt with the other and began to gently stroke her clit but the laboured pace of our rutting was clearly frustrating her as well.

"Harder," came her whispered command.

"I can't," I groaned into her ear.

With an 'Mmph' of irritation, Catherine rolled over onto her stomach, forcing me to move atop her until I was lying on her back. The blanket slid off the couch. Our new position provided me with more room to move and I took full advantage, sliding my arms under hers before bringing them back up over her shoulders to linterlink my fingers at the back of her neck. Thoroughly pinioned beneath me, I felt Cat spread her legs, urging me to fuck her as deep as I could. I needed no further encouragement and bucked my hips urgently. The soft 'paf paf paf' of my pelvis bouncing against her buttocks mingled with the babble of the movie - I fervently hoped the bizarre sounds of the film were enough to disguise the obscene sounds of me mounting my sister like some kind of rutting animal. With my shorts around my knees, I began to breed Catherine's sublime cunny with heavy, deep thrusts of my ravenous cock.

Proving that the universe has a sense of humour, it turned out that it was not our increased fervour that betrayed our incestuous mating. The fucking clown apparently had a fucking air-horn in his pocket. In some sort of incoherent commentary on the fallacy of authority, the idiotic figure on the tv screen let loose with a trumpeting din that made it sound like someone was parking a freight train in the living room. Catherine and I froze, mid-coitus, as mom shot upright in her chair. With the bottom falling out of my stomach, I watched as she registered the idiocy taking place on the screen before her and turned her head to look at my sister and me on the couch behind her.

Cat buried her face in the cushions of the couch, but I had no such hiding place available, exposed as I was, pants around my knees, pressed against my sister's offered hindquarters. My gaze helplessly met my mother's and I waited for the impending apocalypse. Time slowed to an interminable crawl.

"Catherine and Alex Jones, what do you think you are doing?!"

Beneath me, Cat slowly turned to peek at mom. My brain screamed at me to pull my god damned dick out of my sister's god damned cunt, but a rictus of fear seemed to have seized my body. Like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming eighteen wheeler, I could not move.

"What the hell, you two!? You better not make a mess of my couch!" growled mom.

"What?" I stammered.

"You heard me - I don't want to see any stains on my couch!" said mom. "Can't you two animals use a bed like normal people!?"

"Um, sorry mom?" came Catherine's muffled voice.

Mom stood up, shaking her head. Muttering something about 'raised in a barn', she haughtily strode up the stairs. I remained immobile, dick lodged in my sister's pussy, letting the minutes tick by as my heart debated whether or not to give up and call it a day.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened."

"I guess she doesn't want you to get jizz on the cushions," came Cat's muted response.

Finally able to move my limbs, I sat up to a kneeling position. My tumescent cock popped free of Catherine's quim with a wet slurp - the damn thing seemed completely unfazed by my recent near death experience and protruded with gravity defying arousal in front of me. Cat brought her legs up and rolled over onto her back. Keeping her knees up by her armpits, she casually reached down and teased her clit. A broad grin was plastered on her face.

"But... What... She..." I burbled. "She doesn't care that we're fucking?"

"Well," said Cat slyly, "she didn't seem to mind when we were chatting about it the other day. She knows Izzy and I are on the pill. Anyway, she said she's already had to take care of your dumbass dick a few times."

I was speechless. My mouth gaped in my best goldfish impression.

Cat shrugged and took off her t-shirt. Like Pavlov's dog, my eyes locked onto the glorious curves of her exposed tits. "You gonna finish what you started?" she asked, accusingly.

"What I started? Excuse me?" I finally found my tongue. "I seem to recall you getting me into this fiasco in the first place."

"Bah, semantics, Lex. Just get over here and fuck me."

With a growl of ineffective fury, I fumbled my way out of my shorts, managing to fall off the couch in the process. In a Buster Keaton level display of ineptitude, I thrashed around on the floor as I shucked my pants and shirt. Catherine shifted into a proper seated position and watched my display with a wry grin on her face.

"Real smooth, bro," she chortled.

Finally free of my clothes, I clambered to my knees. Without pausing, I lifted Cat's legs so that her calves were against my shoulders and slid my cock into her exposed cunt. Leaning into the task at hand, I bent over my smirking sister and began pounding her pussy like a man possessed.

"Fuck yeah," she grunted, smirk disappearing as she bit her bottom lip while I pistoned in and out of her wet fuck-hole. Wet squelches and meaty slaps drowned out the closing credits of the arthouse flick behind us and Cat moved her hand to her twat, her fingers beating a frantic rhythm on her clit as I properly worked her quim over.

Utterly focused on pumping my angry, hungry dick into her cream-slick cock-hole, I barely registered her body tensing beneath mine as pleasure tore through her. In a berserker haze, I lowered my mouth to her jiggling titties, squeezing the heaving globes with my hands and lifting one of her nipples to my lips. As I sucked and bit the hard nub, my hips continued to mechanically buck back and forth. Beneath my pistoning shaft, my balls swung back and forth, slapping against her ass at the apex of every thrust.

"Ohmygod Lex, fucking fill me up," groaned Cat, writhing beneath my heaving body.

With a final snarl of pleasure, I obeyed her command. My thrusting grew disjointed as my cock exploded inside her slick, silky cunt, hosing her pussy down with ropes of slimy, warm jism. I couldn't stop bucking my hips as I came, my spasmodic movements fucking the cum I'd already spurted out deeper into her even as I poured more of the sloppy liquid into her depths.

"Ohhh shhhiiittt," I grunted, slowly pumping my hips as my orgasm tapered off. I bucked my hips wearily a few more times, making sure I'd thoroughly unloaded my balls before I picked myself up off Cat's chest.

"Mmm, nice one Lex," sighed Catherine. "That'll help me sleep tonight."

I pulled my shaft out of her well-fucked pussy and flopped back onto the carpet, breathing heavily. Cat held her hand over her gaping cunt in an attempt to protect mom's cushions from my ample deposit as it tried to escape her pillaged hole. From my supine position at her feet, I watched as she stepped over me and headed for the bathroom.

"Why do I feel like I'm the butt of some cosmic joke you're all in on?" I said, the red mist of lust having subsided.

"I dunno Lex. The joke's only on you if you're not laughing. Besides," she continued, taking a moment to peer down at the cum coating her fingers and palm, "you seem to be having a good time despite being so out of loop."

"This is true," I murmured, my eyes feeling suddenly heavy.

*****

"Up you get, you lazy bum."

I groggily opened my eyes to find my mom standing over me in her bathrobe.

"Mmph... Five more minutes," I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Nope. Up. Now," she commanded. I opened my eyes again. I was still lying on the living room floor. Someone, probably Catherine, had laid the blanket from the couch over me. My morning wood was struggling hard to throw the fleecy sheet off, however.

"Nnnngh... Tired," I objected. "It's saturday. Let me sleep in..."

"If you wanted to sleep in, you should have used your bed, not the floor," said mom, bending over and yanking the blanket off me to reveal my naked body. Seemingly unfazed by the view her action had revealed, she continued, her tone somewhat more mollifying, "Besides, I made pancakes, so if you want some before they get cold you'd better get your butt into the kitchen."

The delicious scent of breakfast wafted into my nose and I slowly pushed myself to my feet. While I blearily roused myself, mom folded the blanket and placed it on the couch before picking up my clothes from the previous day and tossing them into a laundry basket she had left at the foot of the stairs. After a mighty stretch, I followed her upstairs into the kitchen, still buck naked and excited by mom's lack of comment on my state of undress. I sat down at the table and heaved a stack of pancakes onto my plate.

"Looks great, mom. Thanks for cooking," I said, pouring maple syrup over the melting butter atop the pile.

"No problem hun," said mom, sitting down across from me and pouring herself a cup of coffee from the carafe.

There was a long silence as I chewed a few mouthfuls of breakfast and mom sipped her coffee while reading the news on a tablet. Finally, the urge to broach the subject of last night got the better of me.

"So, um, last night," I began. "You're not mad?"

Mom put the tablet down and gave me a shrewd look. "Why would I be mad? If you and Cat want to have a bit of fun, it's fine. As long as you're responsible. And you don't make a mess."

Picking up the tablet once more, she resumed her reading, taking a few sips of her coffee while I sat across the table, marvelling at her casual acceptance of her progenies' debaucherous behaviour. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her - the skin I could see in the vee-neck created by her robe hinted she was not wearing anything underneath it. Without makeup, in the morning light, with her hair still slightly mussed from sleep, she looked beautiful. Sensing my staring, she looked up from her reading and raised an eyebrow at me.