Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

"Sorry mom, you just look amazing."

"Aw, thanks hon," she said, smiling warmly.

"So where's Cat?" I asked, clearing up the last of my syrup soaked breakfast.

"She went out for a run," answered mom as I picked up my plate and carried it over to the sink. "She took the car - I think she's gone up to the trails in the hills."

"Oh," I murmured, slightly disappointed. I enjoyed running the trails up there and would have liked to join her. I walked back to the table to gather up the rest of the breakfast dishes.

"Disappointed you're stuck at home without your playmate?" posited mom, her tone needling, as I approached.

"Hey!" I began to object, only to trail off as I noticed mom's appraising, arch gaze upon my proudly erect cock. I sheepishly looked down at my shamelessly erect phallus. "That's not my fault! It just gets like that in the morning - I can't help it."

Mom gave a throaty chuckle. "I know dear, just having fun," she smiled. "Come here."

I stopped reaching for the plate with the leftover pancakes on it and turned to face her. A gasp escaped my lips as mom nonchalantly reached out and took hold of my prodigious erection and pulled me closer. Without any fuss, she leaned forward and guided my dick into her mouth.

"Oh god," I groaned. The feeling of her mouth engulfing my swollen organ was like a warm wave of bliss washing gently over my body.

With practiced ease, mom bobbed her head back and forth, sucking firmly on my tumescent shaft. Without thought, my right hand moved to her head and I ran my fingers through her hair as she serviced me with her mouth. Every few slurps, she paused and ran her tongue around the ridge of my glans, sending a shiver of pleasure through me. I looked down, glorying in the vision that was my mom's lips sliding up and down the veiny skin of my dick. The engorged organ glistened with her spit. From my vantage point above her I could see right down the front of her robe to where her bare breasts hung. In a lusty daze, I slid my hand down the front of the loose garment and groped one of her heavy tits. My cock throbbed as I gently pinched her nipple between my knuckles and I felt a pulse of pre-cum leak from its tip, nursed out by the suction of my mom's mouth. Just as I was wondering if I should ask permission before cumming in my own mother's mouth, she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Let's take this upstairs, hon."

"Okay mom," I agreed quickly, hoping, praying this was going where I thought it was.

I followed mom upstairs and into her bedroom. As we entered, she let her bathrobe drop, revealing her divine body to me. Her gorgeous ass took my breath away - round, heavy cheeks topping perfect, long legs, their delightful curves transitioning into the gentle sweep of her waist. Looking over her shoulder at me, mom smirked at my adoring expression and climbed onto the bed before turning and lying on her back.

"Come on dear," she beckoned, spreading her legs to reveal her neatly trimmed bush and her welcoming cunt.

My heart thumped a deafening drumbeat against my ribs as I climbed up to join her. My penis throbbed ravenously. I crawled between her legs.

"Should I wear a condom?" I asked, pausing over her, my jubilant cock suspended mere inches above the object of its adulation.

"It's fine, darling. You can cum inside me."

Thoroughly excited and already over-stimulated, my delerious tool squeezed out a heavy drop of pre-cum that dangled scandalously from my swollen glans. Still not quite believing what was about to happen, I positioned myself over my mother's reclining body, her legs parted and raised to my hips. Mom ran her hands up my sides, her fingers grazing over my ribs like an electrical current, drawing me down to her. As I lowered myself into her embrace, my ponderous erection prodded at the folds of her labia. With celebratory fireworks going off in my head, I slowly pushed my exalting cock into my mother's cunt. Hot and wet, her pussy accepted me easily, like a buttery sleeve around the veiny, tight skin of my shaft.

The sensation was beyond exquisite. When my chest pressed against the hard nubs that capped her incredible tits and my balls came to rest against her ass I lost all control. My dick leapt and spasmed in the warm embrace of her cunt, ejaculating with volcanic force. A veritable torrent of my cum surged into her. I grunted and panted as my balls heaved and I basted my mom's cunny with my syrupy jism. My hips bucked weakly as I filled her, and I groaned with both pleasure and disappointment.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." I murmured, resting in my mom's embrace.

"Aw, hon, it's alright," comforted mom, wrapping her arms around my chest and her legs around my lower back even as my cock pulsed faintly inside her and unloaded a final few spurts of cum. "It's a compliment - it just shows how good it felt."

"You're just saying that," I mumbled.

"Not at all," said mom. Beneath me, I felt her gently move her hips and clench her cunt, creating an incredible milking sensation around my dick. Ever enthusiastic, the eager organ throbbed hopefully and I felt it begin to stiffen once more within the cum-slick confines of her tunnel. "Besides, I think we can get you going again."

As my cock inflated and grew hard, I bucked my hips gently, seeking to match the rhythm of my mom's movements. Slowly, we found each other's tempo and my dick grew increasingly rigid until it had achieved its previous state of swollen bliss and was struggling mightily to surpass it. Already stuffed with a sloppy load of my ejaculate, mom's quim produced a salacious wet slurping noise as I pumped my cock into it. Her warm orifice was slick with her juices and my cum and every thrust I made squeezed small spurts of our mixed fluids out until both our groins were glistening with the slimy stuff and obscene strings of it stretched between our skin as I pulled back before thrusting downward into her once again.

"You -uh- feel -uh- so -uh- good!" I panted as our skin slapped together.

"You're -uh- doing -uh- great -uh- hon," replied mom, her body rocking against me in time with my thrusts. "You're -uh- gonna -uh- make -uh- me -uh- cum!"

While my hips rose and fell rhythmically, I nuzzled the nape of my mom's neck, caressing her skin with my lips and delivering the occasional gentle bite. I could taste the salt of her sweat and heard her gasp softly in my ear. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me and her muscles went suddenly taut. I felt a warm gush of fluid against my pelvis.

"Oh fuuuuuck," my mother groaned. "Oh shiiiit I'm cummmming!"

Mom's gasps became ragged and heavy and her legs clamped around my hips while she crushed me in a fierce hug. Her cunt spasmed around my cock and I felt the sheets beneath our coupled genitals grow damp. My pace slowed as I felt her body tense against mine.

"Ngh-no!" growled mom. "Keep fucking me hard!"

"Uh, sorry mom!" I grunted, and resumed my vigorous rutting. Our skin clapped together loudly and our bodies bounced against the bed as I fucked her through her orgasm.

Eventually, her muscles relaxed and her embrace became somewhat less intense. I picked myself up and mom released her arms and legs from the lock they had around me. Kneeling between her spread legs, I kept thrusting as I gazed down at her. The tanned skin of her chest was slightly flushed and a satisfied smile graced her lips.

"Oh, darling, that was great," she breathed, her succulent breasts bouncing in time with my steady thrusts.

"I liked that I could do that for you," I smiled back at her.

"Did you want to try a different position?" she asked as we languidly fucked.

"Can we try doggy-style?" I asked. I was still grinning like a fool.

"Sure, hon," said mom.

I pulled my cock from her grasping cunt and watched as mom rolled over onto her stomach and raised herself onto her hands and knees, presenting her ass and pussy to me. Her inner thighs and cunt-lips were streaked with our combined fluids and shone in the light streaming through the window. Feeling almost drunk with happiness, I knelt behind my mom's upraised ass and slowly pushed my ecstatic schlong back into her sublime fuck-hole.

"Hey mom?" I asked, nestling my dick in her slick, cum-soaked depths.

"What's up?" she replied, looking over her shoulder at me as I mounted her like a dog.

"Did you squirt back there?"

"I sure did, hon," she said with a chuckle. "I only do that sometimes, when I'm really turned on. You did so good."

Goofy smile still plastered to my face, I gripped my mom's beautiful buttcheeks and began humping her vigorously. The increased leverage offered by our new position enabled me to truly go to town and the heavy slapping sound of my hips impacting her asscheeks soon resounded about the room. In lusty bliss, I kneaded her buttocks, pulling them apart to expose the wrinkled rosebud of her anus and watching hungrily as my cock plunged into her quim. When the desire to feel her skin against mine grew too strong, I leaned over her back and reached under her with one hand to grope a hanging tit, haunches flexing rhythmically as we mated like dogs.

Eventually, mom collapsed forward, leaving her ass raised as she rested her head on the bed, and I resumed my firm grasp on her buttocks. I could feel my orgasm approaching and my thrusting increased in intensity. In her infallible omnipotence when it came to her offspring, mom could tell I was close to cumming.

"Go on, darling," she urged me on in a gentle tone, "fill me up. Fill your mom's pussy with your hot cum."

A good son always obeys his mother's requests. With an animalistic grunt, I gave a few frantic thrusts before slamming my hips to her ass. Balls deep in her wonderful cunt, my dick shuddered with pleasure once more and spurted another warm load of seed into her.

"Oh, that's nice dear," murmured mom as I gripped her butt firmly and stuffed even more of my ejaculate into her cunt. "Give it all to me, darling. Pour that cum into me."

Like a pot boiling over, bliss bubbled through me from my core to my extremities and I revelled in the sensation of my thoroughly satisfied cock steadily pumping torrents of jism into my mother's pussy. Despite the ridiculous quantity of ropey jizz I had pumped out earlier that morning, my irrepressible cum-hose managed to tap into reserves I didn't know I had and I panted like an animal as blast after blast of my seed spurted wildly into mom's waiting cunny until my balls were thoroughly drained. I sighed contentedly and slumped over my mom's back. Beneath me, mom stretched her legs out and I lay peacefully atop her while my well-used fuck-pole deflated slowly inside her.

"Feeling good, darling?" she murmured.

"That was the best," I whispered.

"I'm glad," she replied. "I really enjoyed myself too."

I rolled off her back, pulling my spent tool from her cum-saturated cunny. Thick, pearlescent liquid oozed slowly from her well-fucked hole. I reached over to the bedside table and pulled a few tissues from the box there and used them to wipe up some of my discharge as it slowly seeped from her quim.

"Thanks," said mom as I cleaned her up.

"You always did teach us kids to clean up any mess we made," I quipped, taking my time with the tissue while I enjoyed the view of my cum oozing from my mother's pussy.

"Ha ha, very funny," came her sardonic retort. "Quit dawdling and finish up down there. I want a shower."

"Hey mom?" I said as I spread her buttcheeks to wipe up the trickle of my jizz that had gotten smeared in her asscrack.

"Yes dear?"

"Mind if I join you?"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers