All Comments on 'Keetra's First Tree'

by Keetra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
garbage

This was a horribly written piece of crap. I don't even know where to start with the criticism. U would suggest you read stories rather than writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quit

Don't write anymore, you're not good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trash

Your male character should be in prison for the rest of his life. Or your mind should be. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
redickkkulous

this is absolutely the worst piece of trasn that has ever been on this site.go back to grammer school.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Didn't even rate

One star, First time? I don't think so, More of a Rape story then Incest at the end.

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 9 years ago
No More

No more here or anywhere else...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stop Hating

If you're going to comment saying they have bad grammar then you have to be able to spell your own stuff out and it isn't a bad story for their first time at least I think it's their first since they only have one story. Overall it's not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Literally Rape

This is disgusting. No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

this is more of a rape story than a pleasurable first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What Us This Story About

This is a perfect example of why this site needs to have a 0 Star - black star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You need to learn how to tell a story, this is just as boring as your other story, its like reading a text book. And when you're going to have rape or incest in your story WARN us before hand so we don't have to give you one fucking star at the end of reading something we wouldn't if you'd warned us of the themes. You really do need to work on your grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey Assholes

Hey assholes, this category is non consent so you were browsing for rape stories or something of that caliber. Don't you rag on the damn author for your fucktard lack of common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What kind of..

...dumb shit is this? Are you 12? Have you had sex before? Seen a woman naked? Had a science class with even a cursory mention of basic physics?

Seriously, what is this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So much wrong- don’t go ass to pussy EVER and don’t label things as non con and throw inscest in the mix horrid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous