All Comments on 'Kellie and Brad Ch. 04'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Superb

Five ***** Stars

Another well done chapter to a delightful story. I am glad you continued on! Jen and Heather's relationship was handled extremely well. Discarding the harshness and allowing love to shine.

You also provided a glimpse into Kellies teammates lives which gave the story more richness. The scenes that showed them all trying to relax the night before was exceptional.

You interwove the sport of Curling and its demands perfectly. The news conference was great, and Sandra's unfortunate injury was very well written.

A beautiful romantic storyline. Bravo!

Thank you,

M1

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 12 years ago
more than just romance

As a woman, I am usually skeptical of a male author's ability to write a romance story that I would like as much as I do the story of Kellie and Brad. I like reading a romance story from a man's point of view as way of getting a peak into a man's head and to see if men are really that different from women.

You have done a phenominal job of describing curling to help me understand the sport and its sportsmanship without confusing me with too many technical details. I think it is great that the woman in your story is the athlete. Also, I really like the way you have paced out the added character details for Kellie's teammates. Often, I find that authors attempt to add in new characters too fast or with way too much detail that it all gets muddled and I then have difficulty following the story.

I know that this is an erotica website and too each his/her own, but I thought that scene between Jennifer and Heather was a bit over the top for a story in the romance category. This is not a critique of the writing as it may well have been done well and loving exchange between the two women (I do not know because I skipped over that part) but just a comment that seemed unnecessary in the story line about Kellie and Brad.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
190 Followers
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES