Kellie and Brad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"But what if I'm not? Brad, I'm scared. I'm worried I'll fail, that I'll let everyone down."

"Honey, please don't do this to yourself. It won't help if you beat yourself up over what might happen tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is, the sun will still come up tomorrow. Your friends will still be there for you. And I'll still love you."

"Brad you don't understand. I have to win tomorrow. The world will be watching. I have to put that bitch Anita in her place! But I don't know if I can. I'm so damned nervous right now!"

Kellie started sobbing and buried her face into Brad's shoulder. He held her for a while, until he came up with an idea that he hoped would work. He hated to think what would happen if it didn't.

"Kellie, come with me," he said.

They got up and he walked her towards the bedroom. He motioned for Kellie to sit on the edge of the bed. She did so and he moved to sit behind her, stretching his legs to encircle her body. He moved his hands over her shoulders and neck, trying to massage the tension away.

"OK, Kellie, you need to try and relax. You are so stiff right now! You'll never get a proper night's sleep like this," he said.

"I'll try, baby. I just want this so bad though!" Kellie replied.

Brad used the most soothing voice he could produce. "I know honey, just try not to think about it right now, let your mind go free and think about being totally relaxed."

Kellie closed her eyes and concentrated on the feel of his strong hands and his sensuous touches on her upper body. She practiced some of the deep breathing techniques she learned in the past to help relax her even more. It took some time, but slowly, minute by minute, she felt the worst of her stress ebbing away.

"Take your shirt off for me?" Brad asked. Kellie said nothing, instead simply lifting her arms. Brad took her cue and lifted Kellie's nightshirt off. He discarded it in the corner of the room and took in the sight of Kellie's bare back.

Brad dug his hands again into her shoulders and upper back. She wasn't saying anything, but he could feel and hear her breathing slow and become more regular, and he knew that his massage was working. He was getting something out of this deal as well; it was another chance to touch her fantastic body, and opportunities like these were impossible for him to pass up.

"How does this feel, Kellie?" he asked.

"Mmmm, this is helping, it feels so good. Please keep going, I'm not ready for you to stop yet."

"Don't worry, honey, I have no intention of stopping right now."

His hands traveled down to her back. He rested a forearm on her while he kneaded her lower back muscles and the tops of her firm buttocks. He was finding the massage he was administering to be very erotic. His penis had stirred into life soon after he started; now it was making his sweatpants uncomfortably tight. But he had resolved that tonight was all about relaxing Kellie and preparing her for her match tomorrow, and not for his own wants or needs. If it meant he had to put up with a little discomfort to achieve his goal, then so be it.

"Lie down on your back," Brad said after a few more minutes. "Let me work on your legs."

Kellie did as he suggested. He carefully removed her socks and pyjama pants, leaving her clad in only a pair of plain white panties. As he lovingly regarded the form of Kellie's near-naked body, he massaged one foot, then the other, switching back and forth to pay equal attention to each. He moved up to her calves, using his hands to work out the knots in her feminine yet strong muscles. He heard her give several small satisfied moans. It made him smile to know he was making her feel so good.

Kellie was melting under Brad's touch. "Mmmm, remind me to ask you to do this more often," she said dreamily.

"I'm glad you like it, baby."

"I'd suggest you become a masseuse, Brad, except I don't think I can stand the thought of you touching anyone else like this."

"Kellie, baby, no one else would feel this, you're the only one I'd ever massage." She let out another soft contented purr at his words.

Brad straddled Kellie's lower legs and reached for her thighs. He vigorously kneaded each powerful quad muscle. Kellie enjoyed this sensation as much as the rest of the massage. However, she couldn't help but notice something else hard poking her legs. She craned her neck upwards and gasped when she saw the obvious tent protruding from Brad's pants.

"Oh Brad, you're so hard," she giggled.

Brad smirked, only too aware of how much his groin ached from his arousal. "Sorry Kellie, I can't help it, you just have that effect on me."

She licked her lips and looked back up at him. "I can... help you with that."

Brad just shook his head. "Normally, Kellie, I'd say yes, a million times yes. But not tonight. I don't want you using any of your energy unnecessarily before your big day tomorrow."

"Really, Brad? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. It's OK, you need your rest tonight. Just roll over and let me finish."

Kellie lay on her stomach and felt Brad's strong hands apply just the right pressure to her hamstrings and glutes. She sighed happily. She couldn't remember ever feeling this peaceful.

"You relaxed now?" Brad asked.

"Very relaxed," Kellie replied. "Thank you."

"Great. Now just think about this as you fall asleep. Think about how far you and your team have come in the last couple of years. Think of how good it felt to beat Anita and of how good it felt to be national champions last year. Don't think of the pressure, think of the opportunity. Think of how much fun you and your best friends will have tomorrow on the ice."

Kellie closed her eyes and visualized everything Brad talked about, smiling brightly all the way. She started to think about what she was going to do to thank Brad for what he did for her tonight, win or lose, and her smile widened. She said softly, "This was wonderful, Brad. Thank you so much."

She then winked and whispered, "I'll make it up to you tomorrow night. I promise."

"OK, sounds good honey," he said. He kissed her good night and then watched TV with the volume down low while she fell asleep. His erection hadn't subsided much. He considered masturbating to relieve the pressure, but he decided against it. Though he could only guess what Kellie really meant by her whispered promise, he thought he'd save himself for tomorrow night.

Just in case.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers