Kellie and Brad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Brad continued to finger fuck and lick Kellie`s pussy. If not for his own urgent need to play out the rest of his fantasy he would be more than happy to lick and suck her all night long. He reveled in the thrill of the pleasure he was giving her, the taste of her sweet juices and her lovely, feminine scent filling the room. "Mmmm, my dear little pet, you smell and taste so good," he said.

"Thank you Master!" Kellie replied breathlessly. "May I please cum again?"

"Yes you may, nothing pleases me more than to see my pet cum like the horny little minx she is." Brad reinforced his verbal response by quickly and repeatedly licking her clit.

"YES MASTER, GOD YES!!!" she yelled in ecstasy as the stimulation on her clit and the fingers in her pussy sent her over the edge. She let out little mewls when he flicked over her sensitive lips with his tongue, bringing her back down from her high. She strained to sit up, the task made more difficult by her bound wrists and aching shoulders.

But Brad wasn`t finished with her in this position yet. He pushed her back down and said, "No, my pet, don`t move, not even a muscle."

"Master?" Kellie asked, not sure what he was up to.

He ignored her question. His fingers were still inside her, and he gently probed until he found what he was looking for. He started wiggling those fingers in a "come here" motion. He grinned roguishly, confident he had found the right place, the legendary g-spot.

Kellie's confusion was replaced by the feeling that her body would soon explode in a million pieces from this new kind of pleasure. She pressed her bound hands tightly together, and her fingers gripped and pulled on the bed sheets. She tensed up, unable to make sense of the overwhelming sensations coming from deep within her sexual core.

"Do you trust me, my pet?" Brad asked.

Kellie could barely speak, uttering a very shaky "Y-y-yes..."

"Then just relax, my pet. Let yourself go. Cum for me." Brad`s voice was calm, smooth and reassuring as he tried to guide her through this new experience.

The intensity of the reactions her body was producing to Brad's stimulation inundated Kellie's frantic mind. Her breathing was erratically rapid, her eyes clenched shut, her mouth open in a large "O", her vocal cords currently incapable of producing sound. His fingers were gentle yet relentless, pushing her to the brink.

Brad`s fingers were completely drenched. Despite the constant throbbing ache in his hand, which had nearly recovered from his recent self-inflicted encounter with the metallic locker door but not quite yet, he kept applying light pressure on her g-spot. He was completely focused on his task, absolutely determined to give her the most incredible climax she ever had. She was so close; there was no way he could stop now.

"That`s it my pet, you`re almost there. Cum for me now! Do it!" he implored.

The orgasm hit Kellie like a freight train. Her scream was ear-piercing. She bucked and writhed as her body tried to expel Brad's fingers from inside of her. A stream of milky liquid shot up from her overheated pussy. He tried to capture as much of the nectar in his mouth as he could; it tasted like elixir of the gods to him. Despite his best efforts, plenty of her secretions were left dripping down his chin and her thighs.

Brad gently untied Kellie`s wrists. He watched in quiet satisfaction as she wrapped her arms around herself, almost a self-administered bear hug, not quite knowing what to do or how to react to the amazing orgasm he coaxed from her. Her legs were shaky and quivering as she rode the aftershocks still rolling through her system. When it finally seemed she had recovered, he patted the bed.

"Hands and knees, my pet," he said.

Her mind still in a fog, she slowly assumed the position he requested.

"Did you enjoy that, my pet?"

"Mmmm, yes, so much. I came so hard. You were incredible. Thank you Master."

Brad lightly traced his fingers down Kellie`s back. His hands landed on her beautiful ass, the part of her body that ignited his initial attraction to her, and still her best physical feature in his own rather biased opinion. He caressed and massaged both cheeks, feeling the soft skin and taut muscle underneath. "So pretty, so beautiful," he whispered warm breath directly on her firm ass.

The intense orgasms she'd just had, and the light touches Brad was giving her now, left Kellie smiling in a very contented daze. She was very glad she could help him fulfill his fantasy. Her eyes closed, and she started to let her mind wander...

SMACK!!

The sharp sound of skin connecting with skin and the stinging on her right buttock quickly jolted Kellie back to reality. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she looked back at Brad, who had a hungry grin on his face and his hand pulled back, ready to deliver another blow.

SMACK!!

Kellie yelped at the twinge of pain she felt, this time on her left cheek. Brad hadn`t hit her with all his strength, but it didn`t tickle, either. She kept looking back at him, nervous and questioning.

SMACK!!

"M-master? What are you...?"

SMACK!!

His breath was hot in her ear. "I`m punishing you, my pet, as I promised I would, and as you truly deserve. Or have you already forgotten how much of a naughty tease you`ve been?"

"No, Master, please, I promise I`ve been a good girl!"

To Brad's surprise, it appeared as if Kellie was trying to stifle a smile. Taking it as a challenge, he decided it was time to up the physical intensity.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

The spanks were definitely harder this time. Kellie winced and whined a little; the sound was magical to Brad`s ears. He also happily noticed the growing pinkness of her ass and how hot it felt to the touch.

He leaned back in to menacingly whisper in her ear again. "Such insolence! Naughty girl! You were teasing me only minutes ago, when you were pleasuring me with your mouth! I don't recall giving you permission to decide when to finish!"

"But... but Master..."

SMACK!!

"And did you really think you`d get away with that little stunt you pulled with your friends at the bar? You're lucky I didn't pull your bratty ass over my knee right then and there!"

SMACK!!

"Oh Master, you are right. I've been such a bad girl! I'm so sorry!" The schoolgirl voice again. Kellie leaned down, her head directly on the bed, put her thumb between her teeth and looked up at Brad in a feigned expression of innocence.

Brad would have normally softened at this look. But "Master" wasn't buying it. Not for a second.

SMACK!!

"Ohmigod," Kellie moaned again, almost too quiet for Brad to hear. He looked down at her ass, which was now a bright shade of pink, almost red. He figured he was making his point and decided to ease off on the rest of the spanking; he could cup his hand a little, the sound would be just as satisfyingly loud but it wouldn't cause as much pain, he didn't want to really hurt her after all, that was never part of the deal...

He blinked repeatedly, his thoughts to use less force for the remainder of the spanking completely vanished. He just could not quite believe what his eyes were telling him. Was he seeing this right?

SMACK!!

He was!

A fresh trail of juices was trickling out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Kellie was getting off on being spanked.

Brad's already semi-stiff cock hardened to full power.

"Oh my sweet yet naughty pet! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked teasingly.

SMACK!!

Kellie did not say a word, but her moans and panting breaths gave away her true feelings. But Brad was not about to let her off the hook that easily.

"I asked you a question, pet, and I expect an answer!"

SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Now, tell me, are you enjoying this?!"

SMACK!!

"Ohhhhhhh! Yes!!" Kellie croaked, her voice choked with lust.

SMACK!!

"Yes, what??!!"

"YES MASTER! I love your punishment! I deserve it! I crave it!"

As if this night wasn't incredible enough, Brad thought to himself. She was pure sex at this moment, her reactions and role-playing all night nothing short of perfection.

"Do you want me to spank your ass all night long?"

"Yes Master, if that's what you desire!"

"Mmmm, sounds very tempting, my pet."

Brad leaned forward and gently held a handful of Kellie's hair. He whispered teasingly in her ear, "But I want more than that. And I know you want more than that. Don't you?"

Her voice was no more than a plaintive whisper. "Yes. If my Master allows it."

"I will allow it, my pet, if you heed my wishes as I complete your punishment. I will administer five more blows to your gorgeous, tight little ass. If you take these without making a single noise, and if after the fifth blow, you sincerely thank me for giving you your deserved punishment, you will be rewarded. Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Very well."

SMACK!!

Kellie gritted her teeth together, determined not to make a sound. She didn't think Brad would really fail to "reward" her, whatever that meant, if she didn't follow his instructions, but she didn't want to take a chance.

SMACK!!

No, she was certain the "reward" would be more than worth it. The whole night had been wonderful so far. Why ruin it now?

SMACK!!

Her ass was on fire from the "punishment" he was meting out on her. Her pussy was on fire, too, but for entirely different reasons.

SMACK!!

'One more,' Kellie thought, 'oh god just one more then please Brad give it to me I need it so bad I need YOU so bad oh my god..."

SMACK!!

Brad listened to Kellie exhale, and then whisper "Thank you, Master, for disciplining me." With a wide grin plastered on his face, he reached into her overnight bag and found het tube of aloe lotion. He squirted a generous amount on her body, and she gasped at the contrast of the cool cream touching her tender skin. He gently massaged the lotion into her butt; she sighed in pleasure at his touch. He planted several soft kisses and licks on both firm cheeks of her beautiful ass.

He had done nearly everything he wanted to, checked off nearly every box in his plan to give her ultimate pleasure this night. Except for one thing. 'Time to seal the deal,' he thought.

"Well done, my pet," he said to Kellie, "your Master is again well pleased with you. Now, how shall I reward you?"

Kellie turned her head to look back at Brad. She bit her lower lip, and her eyes shifted back and forth between his handsome face and his long, hard cock. The hungry, desperate look on her face made her look even sexier to him.

"Master, please," she pleaded. "I want you so bad! Your pet wants your big cock inside her tight little pussy. Please?"

He leaned forward until his lips were nearly touching her ear. "Mmmm, such a good girl," he snarled. "And what a coincidence; that's exactly the same thing I want!"

Brad positioned himself behind Kellie and guided his cock to touch the outer lips of her juicy pussy. He held on to her hips and with one fluid motion took her from behind, sinking himself all the way inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. The waiting and the build-up leading up to this feeling of fullness in her pussy, courtesy of his cock deep within her, gave Kellie another orgasm.

But Brad wasn't done with her yet. Not by a longshot.

He started sawing into her, back and forth, pulling out until just the head remained in her pussy before plunging all the way back in. Slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, but in no hurry to go full out just yet. She was tight, hot and oh so very wet.

He had planned how the night would end if ever given the chance to live out his fantasy, right down to the very specific last details. But it would be difficult to control his urges with the heavenly sensations her pussy was giving his cock. It would take all his willpower and concentration not to finish before the moment came, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to succeed.

He fucked her a little faster and she whimpered in response. His hands glided forward until they reached her breasts. He first held them in the palms of his hands, then he used his fingers to tweak both nipples. "Oh, yes Master!" she yelped. Her reaction fueled him, and he accelerated his pace even further, until his thighs were slamming and slapping into the back of her legs.

Kellie could feel another powerful orgasm welling up within her. She'd lost track of how many times Brad made her cum tonight. She had a feeling, though, that this would be by far the biggest and best of them all. Brad was expertly fucking her; his big cock was touching her insides in all the right places. She surrendered herself to the impending release.

But just as it was about to be delivered, he slowed right down so his hips were barely moving. She let out a confused groan, not sure what he was up to. He said nothing, and to her it didn't feel appropriate to speak up so she waited patiently and focused her mind to feel the enjoyment over his slow, languid strokes.

Eventually he sped up again. She figured he just needed to adjust to a more comfortable finishing position. Again she felt the wave about to crash.

Once again, however, Brad eased off. Kellie whined loudly but to no effect. She was more than ready to cum really hard but he seemed insistent on torturing her. It was sweet, beautiful, exquisite torture... but torture nonetheless.

Just as she thought this he began rapidly pounding her again. She felt his hard-as-steel, throbbing rod deliciously ravage her frothing pussy. "Yes, oh god yes!" she yelled, arching her back in anticipation for the climax to come.

It didn't come. Brad mercilessly pushed her to the brink only to tease her again. Cruelly, he relaxed his pace until he was completely immobile.

Kellie looked back at him and screamed "NO!! DON'T STOP!" Her eyes were aflame with frustration over his insistence on denying her release.

Brad felt Kellie's inner walls squeeze and tighten, trying to milk his cum. With some effort he eased his way out until just the tip remained inside her. He leaned forward and possessively, though not violently, held her by the throat.

"Have you forgotten your place, pet?!" he hissed. "Maybe I should just stop and deny you, order you to finish me with your wicked mouth. Then maybe after that I'll really punish you, what do you think about that, my naughty little one?!"

"No, Master," she gulped. "I'm sorry! Please!"

He could feel her shaking and vibrating beneath him. 'Almost there, honey,' he thought to himself, 'just do this one thing for me Kellie and I promise all this will be worth it.'

Brad gave Kellie one single thrust of his cock, sheathing himself fully in her willing pussy. "Ohhhhh!" Kellie squeaked as she bucked forward from his impact.

"Count yourself lucky, my pet. Your Master is in a very forgiving mood. Now... what do you want?"

Kellie nearly blurted out how badly she wanted to cum. She stopped herself just in time as a question formed in her mind: what would a real submissive say to her dominant lover? She realized the answer right after that.

"I want you to cum inside me, Master."

"A wise answer, my pet. But that is a given. And I know that's not all you desire. Tell me, what else do you want, pet?"

"I can't lie, Master. I want to cum too, if you'll let me."

"Tell me how bad you want it, pet!"

"Please Master, I want this so bad! I want... I NEED your cum in me! Please!"

"Not good enough!" Brad growled. "Beg for me! Now!!"

Kellie was panting in desperation. She summoned the deepest breath she could and let out the words they both longed to hear.

"Master, FUCK me until you cum! Mark me as yours! Your pet's pussy NEEDS your cum! Use me for your pleasure! Please cum inside me and I'll take it and cum hard for you, Master, like a good pet should! Please, please, PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Brad laughed a throaty, satisfied, devilish laugh. He nibbled her earlobe and exhaled hot breath in her ear. "Good girl, my pet," he whispered.

Then he took hold of her hips again and drove his hard cock into her waiting pussy with wild abandon.

"Oh! Master! YES!! F-U-C-K!!!" With each passing word Kellie's screams became more and more strained. At the same time, with each passing moment Brad's breathing became shallower and more laboured as he tapped into the last of his physical reserves to complete his dream night.

Kellie's last rational thought was that he was rewarding her for enduring the teasing and playing her role so well by giving her the fucking of a lifetime, and it made her love that fucking even more. Brad's last rational thought was hoping he'd have enough stamina to last as long as he could before the inevitable climax; he was sure that even a little bit longer would be enough to ensure he gave all of himself to her and give her the night of ultimate bliss a goddess like her deserved.

Then the pleasure overwhelmed them.

With an animalistic roar, Brad slammed into Kellie one last time and held on for dear life. He fired his seed inside of her, bathing every inch of her inner walls. Kellie's own orgasm came with a silent scream and with a gush of juices that splashed onto Brad. She tensed up, and then all her strength left her in an instant. She collapsed and pitched forward, rolling onto her side. With the last of his strength Brad braced himself with his arms on either side of Kellie to avoid crushing his weight on her. He fell on his own side beside her, close enough so his spent cock would not have to leave her pussy just yet. They silently welcomed the darkness, for it was a pleasant one, and it overtook them and covered them like a warm blanket.

*******

Little by little, she awoke to the feeling of cold dampness on her forehead.

Kellie slowly opened her eyes. She had trouble focusing on her surroundings, even momentarily forgetting completely where she was.

"Welcome back, baby," Brad whispered.

She blinked once, and then it came to her. She was lying on the king-sized bed in their hotel room. Brad was leaning over her, gently applying a cool wet washcloth to her face with one hand while he flexed the other, the one he broke just a few weeks ago, testing his pain level. She was gradually coming to after having passed out, or at least she assumed she passed out.

And no wonder, Kellie thought to herself. Brad had just given to her the most passionate, the smoking-hottest, the most mind-bending and amazing night of sex ever. Apparently the beast within him was sated, for now. She hoped it wasn't satisfied forever. She knew she'd never forget this night for as long as she lived, and what's more, she knew she wanted... no, needed... to experience similar heights of ecstasy in the future.

But right now she had a question she really wanted to have answered.

"How long...?" she struggled to ask.

"How long were you out for?" Brad finished for her. She nodded and he shrugged. "Not sure. To be honest, I was out of it for a little while myself. I just woke up a few minutes ago."

Kellie nodded a second time. She fought through her hazy feelings to sit up and lean against the bed's headboard. She directed her gaze squarely at her husband.

"Brad?"

"Yes, Kellie?"

"What the HELL did you DO to me????"

Brad couldn't help himself; he had to laugh at Kellie's question. He shrugged again before answering, "I fucked you. Just like you asked me to."

"Oh, no! No way!" Kellie said incredulously while smiling at the memory. "That was no mere fuck. That was... my god, I can't even find the words to describe..."

"So... it was good for you, then?"

"Yes, absolutely!" The fire in Kellie's eyes was unmistakeable. "We are definitely doing that again!"

"I wasn't too hard on you then? I thought there may have been a couple times I was close to going over the line."

"You were amazing, baby. All the things you said and did, I loved it all. Not once did I even think about using a safe word."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers