Kellie and Brad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Wow. You're incredible. But be warned. Next time I might have some other ways to test your limits!"

"Oooh, sounds hot! And I may even have a suggestion or two for you! But... let's wait a while for the next time, OK? This poor little pet needs some recovery time!"

"I understand, honey. I don't want to overdo this. I want it to be special each time. I meant for it to be an awesome, intense experience for both of us. I'm happy that you enjoyed it so much, I know I certainly did! And I don't mind waiting, I know I could use some time to recuperate, myself!"

Her gaze shifted momentarily to the floor, where she caught a telltale glimpse of fabric. "Oh and one more thing. You owe me a new blouse, mister!" she teased. "A nice one, too! I liked that one, you know."

He laughed and nodded. "Of course, Kellie, I gladly agree. It's a small price to pay in return for you allowing me to live out my fantasy."

"Was it everything you thought it would be, Brad? Was I the submissive little pet of your dreams?" she asked playfully.

Brad's expression turned very serious. "It was perfect. You... were perfect." He looked right at Kellie, fighting a losing battle to contain the tears spilling down his cheeks. "Just like everything else about you."

"Brad?" Kellie asked, confused by his change in tone.

He sighed and shook his head. "This is probably going to sound ridiculous."

"I don't care, Brad. Please tell me!"

He sighed again before speaking. "I just can't get over sometimes how amazing you are, in every respect. You're a stunningly gorgeous woman. You're the best and one of the most successful athletes and leaders of all-time in curling... hell in all of sports, period. But more important than all that, you are the smartest and most wonderfully caring and loving person I've ever met.

You know, Sandra was telling me earlier today how you had so many good things to say about me when you met Kevin and Marc's team at the Skins Game that weekend. Imagine that, you have the chance of a lifetime professionally and you spend most of it talking about how much you're in love with me. It's just one example of many that proves to me how beautiful you really are, on the inside.

Sometimes... sometimes I wonder how I got lucky enough to get you to fall in love with and marry me. I mean, who am I? I'm just a guy, nothing special. I know it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me, but part of me thinks that one day you'll wake up and realize you can do better than me, and then you'll leave and break my heart forever."

He bowed his head and his cheeks flushed in shame. He felt he had to open his heart and tell Kellie what was on his mind but it still felt alien to him to put himself out there to such an extent and be so vulnerable, especially after just having played the role of the ultimate dominant.

Kellie's heart was touched by Brad's kind words, but she couldn't believe he was feeling so down about himself all of a sudden. He looked like a lost little boy. She was going to change that right now and make sure that he understood in no uncertain terms that he was wrong to feel that way.

"Bradley Galenchuk!" she said. "Look at me and listen to what I have to say, right now."

He did look up and saw the love and tears in her own eyes.

"Don't you ever think so poorly of yourself ever again!" she pleaded. "You are not 'just a guy'. You are a strong, handsome, loving, giving, caring man. I should be the one wondering how I got lucky enough to find you and for us to fall in love and marry. All of those beautiful things you say about me... none of them happen without you in my life! Don't you understand? I love you with everything I have and I will never leave you, and I know you feel the same about me. So, please, don't think such negative thoughts! You're so much better than that. Our love is true and forever!"

Brad smiled the true contented smile of a man in love who knows his love is returned back to him in kind. With a rueful smirk he said, "Told you it would be ridiculous."

Kellie chuckled and shook her head. "Just shut up and hold me," she replied lovingly.

"I love you, Kellie Galenchuk."

"I love you, Bradley Galenchuk."

They lay together on the bed in an exhausted but loving embrace. Kellie, in particular, felt tired enough to sleep for days.

********

But she couldn't sleep right now. Not just yet.

Too much had happened to Kellie this week, and especially these last 24 hours, and there was too much for her mind to process to allow her to properly rest.

So after an hour of trying to fall asleep yet failing, she extricated herself from Brad's gentle grip to use the washroom.

When she returned she checked the room's alarm clock and was a little shocked to see it read just past 4:00am. She realized she would have to sleep in late in order to have a proper night's rest, but she found herself not worrying about it. If being the two-time Canadian women's curling champion brought about any perks (and it certainly did), she figured at the very least it meant she could sleep in late guilt-free.

She briefly watched Brad sleep. His chest slowly expanded and contracted as he breathed, and the smile on his face told her he was having very pleasant dreams. He looked so handsome and strong, even while asleep. His strength made her think of the things they did fulfilling his sexual fantasy, and she shuddered in delight.

She climbed back into bed and spooned herself into Brad's arms. She thought about the journey they shared together. She thought about the first time he awkwardly asked her out to dinner, and how she even more awkwardly accepted the invitation. She thought about how they first consummated their love, about how Anita Morriss had almost stolen all that away from them, and about how they recovered and fortified their love afterwards. She thought about everything she could remember that led to where they were now, all the lows and the highs, and how, despite how awful those lows were, she wouldn't change a thing about the journey, because it led the two of them to such a blessed place.

She thought about it all, and she smiled.

Then she looked into a place deep inside her very self, and she came to a sudden realization. She didn't know how she came to that conclusion, but it was inescapable all the same. And her smile grew even wider.

There was an extra little gleam in her eye.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers