All Comments on 'Kellie and Brad Ch. 08'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1over 10 years ago
Outstanding

Well worth the wait. You have given life to your characters. Very believable, and true. Anita's journey was sad yet so good. I could see her character slowly change. Compassion and thinking of others so unlike her, and now a part of her. Very well played, great writing. I look forward to see how this change affects her and her relationships. I have a feeling that Paul has been appropriately handled.

K&B themselves, true romance, love, honor, and cherish. Not to syrupy, just the right blend of angst dealing with children. Always reassuring each other who they are and what they mean to each other.

The handling of Russ and his demons was masterfully handled. While I like Rachel with him, I am not sure if together forever is in their cards.

Excellent writing, excellent story. Your characters have stayed true,and the changes that happened were perfectly done. Not instantaneous as other writers sadly do.

Thank you,

M1*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved this chapter!!!! Shocked by lack of comments!! You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Long

Way to long between chapters. Had to reread to catch back up. I do like your writing, but am worried that you will abandon this. Or not post for another six months.

It is hard to keep your enthusiasm when so much time passes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES