Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had sneaked up to the window when she saw Amy and Kelly walk inside. Now she stood outside looking in, her fingers were rubbing her clit furiously and her knees were weak from being close to an orgasm.

She watched Roy plough his cock in and out of Kelly pussy while Amy licked and kissed her boobs. She thought it was so unfair, she was the one who was supposed to get fucked by Roy, her sister had.

Cindy's sister, Sandra, had been at the farm two years earlier and when she came back home she had told Cindy about Roy's little games. At first, Cindy had been horrified that her beautiful older sister had succumbed to the older man's wishes, but the more Sandra told her about Roy's cock and the way he had fucked her, the more she wanted it. When her parents had told her they had booked her for two weeks at the farm, she was happy.

Then things went to shit, Kelly had shown up and it didn't matter what she did, Roy's eyes were glued on Kelly from the moment her parents dropped her off, and that's why she hated her so much.

When Kelly came in a long scream so did Cindy, but quietly. She had to sit down after the orgasm and one lone tear ran down her cheek; she was still a virgin and was going home in two days.

******

Kelly lay on the table breathing hard. She lifted her head a little and saw Roy put on his jeans and shorts. His cock was still semi-erect.

"Did you like that?" said Amy.

Kelly reached for the older woman who bent down and they met in a short kiss. "Yes, I did," said Kelly when they separated.

"Good, no go outside, but don't tell the others."

When she walked out Kelly saw Cindy scurry away from the side of the house. Has she seen them? Kelly didn't give a shit, within an hour she had been licked out by a woman, and fucked by the biggest cock in her life, and she felt good.

Whistling she went back to the stables and wondered what the next day would bring.

12