Kelly and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly leaned down and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek, and Miranda left the room. Jorge slept quietly. He had a bandage on one arm, and was on his side.

Kelly never took her eyes off of him, as she slipped her blouse off and put it on the chair, and then her skirt, followed by her pantyhose and her bra, and finally her panties. She went quietly to the bed and pulled the covers back, taking a moment to look at Jorge's naked body, lying in the bed. Then she got in, and snuggled up to him.

He roused and said in a sleepy voice: "Maria, mi amor!"

Kelly barely held back a sob and said in return, as he drifted back to sleep:

"Estoy aqui', mi corazo'n!"

Jorge sighed a great sigh and drifted back into a drugged sleep, while Kelly held him tight to herself. Unseen to her, Miranda turned away from the doorway, after hearing the exchange and could barely hold back the tears in her eyes.

Kelly woke in the morning with a strange sense and, when she opened her eyes, saw Jorge looking down at her with a face replete with anguish.

"I'm so sorry, Kelly, my Beauty, that I called you . . ."

She stopped him with a finger on his lips and said: "Never be sorry for calling me a name that contains so much love for you!"

He held her then, and mumbled the word 'wonderful', as he did. It was then that Miranda came into the room with coffee for them. Kelly scrambled to cover herself and Miranda just giggled:

"Teacher's got boobs!"

Jorge smiled but said: "Miranda, your manners!'

Kelly had the covers up to her chin and then with a kind of a 'whoohoo' whoop, pulled them down to her waist to show her tits and wiggled them back and forth.

Miranda started to laugh and she was joined in the laugh by Kelly, who covered herself again.

Jorge made the mock complaint: "Wicked women! I'm surrounded by wicked women!"

"Yes," Kelly said, "And we both love you!"

The declaration made Miranda serious. She went to Kelly and kissed her cheek and said:

"Thank you, wonderful woman for taking care of Jorge!"

Kelly grabbed onto Miranda and pulled her into a hug, and said:

"Miranda, I love Jorge, but I love you too!"

Miranda was dabbing her eyes dry, as she left, saying that she was meeting some of her 'buds' on campus for coffee.

Just before leaving the room she said: "Kelly, I washed your panties last night; they're on the bar in the bathroom!"

Jorge groaned: "Here I am surrounded by women, surrounded by panties on the bar!"

"Lucky man!" Miranda said and left, winking at Kelly, who sent her and air kiss in return.

When she was gone, Kelly turned to Jorge, with a wicked smile on her face and said:

"Jorge, we're alone!"

He smiled, and she picked up the covers and said:

"Jorge, we're naked!"

He smiled again, as Kelly took a mouthful of the hot coffee. She immediately dived under the covers and only swallowed the hot coffee, when she'd reached her destination. She put her mouth, still hot from the coffee onto his cock. It bowed his back and he cried out immediately.

"Good morning, Watch Commander Caldon!" she said, "Guess who's here?"

He laughed at her antics but groaned as she took another mouthful of coffee and, flipping the covers off of him, went back for his cock again, performing the same hot mouth treatment.

"Jorge's cock sucker is here, Watch Commander!" Kelly said and this time took all of him into her mouth, all the way in with her lips pressed against his stomach.

"Emilio would like your mouth!" he quipped, and Kelly, looking up at him tightened her teeth around his cock.

"Sorry, sorry!" he said quickly with a laugh.

Then she scooted up to the top of the bed so that she could whisper in his ear:

"Kelly's mouth is only for Jorge's cock!"

"Mmm, good," he said, "In fact, very good!"

He leaned over and kissed her then and asked:

"What else is Jorge's cock for beside Kelly's mouth?"

Without much hesitation she whispered into his ear:

"Anything that Jorge wants to use his cock for!"

He gave her a sharp look then and said:

"Beauty, don't make statements that can come back to haunt you."

She licked his neck and said:

"Jorge's cock can go anywhere into Kelly that Jorge wants! Come to dinner at 4 AM in two days and I'll prove what I'm saying. But right now, I want more coffee."

"Ohhhhhh!" he groaned, knowing what was coming. There was a thermos that Miranda had brought, so the coffee was really hot. She took a mouthful and then went back down between his legs.

"Ahhhh," Jorge said in anticipation, and then Kelly had her hot mouth on his prick but this time she didn't relent, this time she sucked his cock in earnest. She alternated between deep throating him, and taking him in just a shallow fashion in her mouth and sucking on the head, licking the underside of the head.

He came with a shout, filling her mouth. Afterwards, she lay with his flaccid prick in her hand and grinned up at him, as she now and then licked the head of his cock.

"Now for you, Beauty!" he said, beginning to move.

"No!" she protested immediately, "We're not going to do anything that might hurt your arm!"

He settled back, and said, putting his good arm around her: "What a love you are!"

She turned to him and, looking up at his smiling face said earnestly: "Jorge, I love you!"

"I love you too, Kelly, my Beauty!"

As he said it he took hold of her left nipple with his good hand.

"You playing with my nipple?" she asked in a mock suspicious voice.

"Not me!" he said.

"Well, feels good whoever is doing it," she quipped.

"Must have been Emilio!" he said and they both broke into laughs.

The subject for the day's class was the campaign of Sherman up through the Carolinas. She finished and the class filed out. When they were gone, Miranda was waiting. Kelly looked up with a genuinely glad smile on her face:

"Miranda!" she said, giving the girl a hug.

"Uh, Dr. Clark," Miranda began.

Kelly interrupted her by saying: "Lunch and talk?"

They drove to Kelly's house. Kelly had a plan in mind and realized that she needed to run the plan by Miranda before talking about it to Jorge. They got to Kelly's and went in and Kelly said:

"What's your afternoon schedule like?"

"Well, it's really free; I had economics but it's called for today," Miranda said.

"Good," Kelly answered, "I don't have classes either we can hang out."

Miranda giggled and said: "It's so funny for me to contemplate 'hanging out' with Dr. Clark. Who would have thought?"

"Who indeed!" Kelly said.

Then Miranda got very serious and said: "Forgive me for bringing this up but I need to ask you: Do you love my brother? I really don't want him hurt. I saw what he was like, when our Maria died and I can't bear to see him go through such pain again."

"Thank you for asking," Kelly said, stroking Miranda's face. "Your bother is the biggest surprise in my life; when my husband left me for a younger woman, I thought that, acted like and believed that, that part of my life was over. I can't even begin to tell you how Jorge has changed me and my outlook."

"I thought so," Miranda said, hugging Kelly then.

"Well, let me show you my surprise and maybe you'll understand," Kelly said. She led Miranda through the house to the stairs to the basement. When they were in the basement, Kelly put the lights on, and led Miranda around. It had been finished as a 'moter-in-law' apartment. It had a large bedroom, a full bath, a lovely large living area and a kitchen corner.

"This is lovely," Miranda said. "But I don't understand."

"It's for you!" Kelly said.

Miranda whipped her head around and said: "What?"

Kelly smiled: "I want more than anything in the world for Jorge to live with me and we'd never do that and leave you on your own."

Miranda was hugging Kelly immediately. She said, through her tears:

"I always called Maria 'Momma Maria' because she was so good and loving to me. You are so much like her. You must be 'Momma Kelly'!"

Kelly held her close and finally asked: "Do you like it?"

"Like it, I love it!" Miranda said, "And I love you!"

Kelly smiled and said: "We mustn't let on to Jorge that we're plotting against him!"

Miranda giggled. "It'll be our secret!"

"We're supposed to have dinner together tonight," Kelly said, "Join us and we can spring it on the old man!"

"Old Man!' Miranda snorted. "I bet he moves your bones!"

Kelly looked at her earnestly and said: "Miranda, I can't, won't lie to you, he really does it for me!"

"Good!" Miranda said "Then we spring it on him tonight!"

"Tonight!" Kelly affirmed. Then she asked: "Lunch?"

"Lunch!" Miranda said.

Over lunch Kelly told Miranda that she'd already talked to Dr Janet Sussmann about grades and was giving her Miranda's work, tests, etc but with no name and Dr. Sussmann would help with Miranda's grade which was an 'A' level anyway. But she explained that she didn't want anyone to charge her with favoritism, since they were such good friends.

After lunch, Miranda spoke up and said: "Let's go all out tonight. I mean dress for a killing effect. We won't even give Jorge a chance!"

"Great!" Kelly said. "I'll have him here in my bed in not time!"

They both giggled then and Miranda said:

"You're such a hussy!" She got a terrible look on her face, once she realized what she'd said but Kelly just giggled:

"Who would have thought it? Me a PhD in history being called, justifiably a 'hussy'!"

"I didn't want to get personal enough to call you a slut!" Miranda said with a laugh.

Kelly joined the laugh and they hugged again. "Momma Kelly, I love you," Miranda said.

"Oh, Miranda, my Miranda, I love you too. Wait until Jorge sees the babes tonight! All the stops out! No quarter!"

"No quarter!" Miranda agreed. Then Miranda hesitated and said, in some dismay: "What shall I wear? I don't know that I have anything really sensational."

"Let's invade the closet," Kelly said, "I have a few dresses that are a little small for me. We'll try those."

They did in fact find a short red cocktail dress that Miranda looked like a positive 'knock out' in.

"Oh, it's good, girl!" Kelly said, squealing with delight.

"Gotta be good, if I'm going to go out with someone with booty like you!" Miranda said, and they both went into a hail of giggles.

Miranda sobered up then and said: "If I'm getting disrespectful here . . ."

"Don't even say it!" Kelly said, "You're wonderful!"

Miranda hugged her and said a soft "Momma Kelly."

They were ready in plenty of time. Kelly wore a short black sheath with spaghetti straps and cleavage showing. Miranda was resplendent in the red cocktail dress. Kelly had agreed to meet Jorge, after a meeting that he had, at a restaurant. She called to tell him that Miranda was going to join them. He was surprised but pleased.

He was already seated and waiting for them, looking sharp in his uniform. He saw the two women coming towards him and his eyes glowed. Kelly and Miranda got to the table and Kelly kissed him first and then Miranda kissed him on the cheek.

"Whatever it is," he said, his hands in the air, "I agree and will do it!"

Kelly turned and grinned at Miranda, who grinned back at her.

"Victory, girl!" Kelly said, exchanging a 'high five' with Miranda.

Jorge was watching this with a certain amount of pride and no small bit of glee.

"Okay, just tell me and get it over," he said, as they sat.

"Whatever do you mean?" Kelly said with mock innocence, and looking at Miranda said:

"Shall we tell him?"

"Yes, Momma Kelly, I think we should!" Miranda said.

Her words caused Jorge to start and stare at both of them.

"What?" he said, his voice now not so steady, after hearing what his sister called Kelly.

"Miranda's coming to live at my house!" Kelly said with a grin.

"What?" Jorge said, not fulling understanding.

"My basement!" Kelly said, "It's finished, a full apartment and she's going to have it!"

"But?" Jorge said, and Miranda said: "Tell him; don't leave him in misery."

"I'm sorry, love," Kelly said, "But we enjoyed playing with you so much. I want to ask you to come and live with me! Miranda can have the basement apartment."

Jorge was silent for a few minutes, until finally Kelly spoke up:

"Jorge, I'm losing my nerve here with every silent minute."

He kind of shook himself and said quietly:

"I am at a loss for words at the generosity, the wonder and the beauty of the offer but I guess that I shouldn't be, for you are beauty itself, and I heard what my Miranda called you and that's the very world!"

They were silent after that, letting it sink in. They ate companionable. After a bit Miranda said:

"This is such a family thing!"

"It is, mi amor!" Jorge said.

"Maria would be pleased . . ." Miranda began and covered her mouth in dismay for saying it.

Kelly reached out and stroked her face, and said: "She would indeed, indeed."

After dinner, for which Jorge insisted on paying, they got up and quietly left. When they were outside, Miranda said:

"I need to go see Doris to show her how this dress looks!"

Kelly spoke up and said: "Why not just take my car?" She looked at Jorge, who nodded in agreement. He and Kelly held hands on the way to the car, while Miranda happily went her way.

When they got back to Kelly's house, she said:

"Jorge, I'm sorry for springing this on you; she was so excited,and I really thought that I needed to kind of ask her permission first."

She moved to hug him at that point as he said: "No 'sorries' over such a wonderful offer, Beauty!" They kissed then.

She said to him almost urgently: "Jorge, I want you here with me so badly; I want to reach out at times and feel you there! I spend times more and more often thinking of dirty things to do to you, with you, for you."

"Kelly the Beauty," he said, almost solemnly, "I would love to live with you, and you are so kind to take Miranda into account. Show me this apartment, why don't you?"

She led him downstairs to view the apartment, as it was finished, and he was pleased with it, as Miranda had been.

They wandered around and then went to the stairs to go back upstairs. He was just behind her, watching the movement of her ass cheeks beneath the shiny material of her sheath. Half way up the stairs he grabbed her by the hips. She let out a muted shriek and looked back at him.

"What are you doing?" she said breathlessly.

"I have to do it now, for soon Miranda will be down there and I can't!" he announced. As he spoke, he pushed Kelly's dress up to her hips, revealing a pair of lacy black, bikini panties and a garter belt.

"Sexy lady!" he said. "I will come to you some morning at 4 AM and we will have a very dirty session for my girl!"

"Oh please," she began to say but the words were lost in a shriek again as he applied his mouth to the crack of her ass through her panties, with his hand reaching around to pet her pussy through the panties.

"Ohhh yes!" she sighed and pushed her ass back toward him. She heard him unzip his pants and frantically pushed her panties down and off, waiting for him and ready for him.

He whispered to her, as he began to make love to her; he whispered through his urgency:

"Do you really want to plan something dirty, sexy, my Beauty?" he asked.

"Yes . . .so exciting," she mumbled, pushing back at him to match the rhythm of his love making.

"Plan it, and I will play your game!" he said but then the talking ceased and he concentrated on his love making.

"What a fine, fine ass this woman has!" he said, and slapped Kelly's naked ass cheek.

She let out a 'whoop', when he did and reached behind her to grab at his thighs. The two of them collapsed on the stairs, when their urgency was finished.

"Need to go somewhere more comfortable," he said, and she commented:

"But the stairwell is properly marked for us."

They were upstairs then and he held her, and she said into his ear:

"Oh, Jorge, you complete me so well; are you really going to come and live here? Are you?"

"Yes, I believe I will," he said, brushing her lips with his, "I've been invited you see."

"Yes," she said, "You certainly have."

That wasn't a night for him to stay very long. He did have to go to work and they had to make arrangements for Kelly to get her car back and for Miranda to be delivered home. They did agree that they'd talk seriously about the move the very next day in the afternoon.

Kelly's mind worked on her 'dirty, sexy game' already that very evening. She was excited by the possibility of playing with him. He mind was racing with it.

It was a few days later. She was up at 3:00 AM, promising herself a late sleep the next morning. She got herself ready for him, humming with her excitement all the while.

She left a note inside the door:

"A snooty woman, driving intoxicated, was stopped by one of your officers; in the course of his questioning her, she took umbrage and slapped him and became abusive. He brought her in. She was abusive to you, the chief. She is now in her cell. You have decided to teach her manners, and she has been stripped naked and bound, so that she cannot move. She is waiting for you."

Then a note was appended to the bottom: "If at any time you wish for any reason to stop our play, say my name. If at any time I wish to stop our play, I'll say your name. I love you, Jorge. Come play with me."

Jorge was already getting an erection, after reading the note, in anticipation of what he was sure to find in the living room. He wasn't wrong.

As he entered the living room he saw her. She was naked; she was on her knees bent forward. She had a blind fold on her eyes, and her hands were bound behind her back by a pair of toy handcuffs. Jorge let out an involuntary sigh as he saw her. It caused a smile to run across her face.

Then he began it with her:

"Well, missy, so you finally sobered up a bit."

She sounded half way defiant but with a definite undertone of fear:

"Yes, and I'm sorry . . .uh. . .for being so snotty to your officer. Please let me go."

"Let you go, girl? No, I don't think so," he said, "Assaulting an officer in this state carries an automatic 90 days in stateville prison. You're gonna do time, girl!"

She began to sob. "Please no! I said I'm sorry, what can I do?"

Jorge laughed: "What can you do? Maybe please me and we'll see."

"Please you?" she asked, and then said: "ohh! No other way?"

"Of course there is," he answered. "You go for your 90 inside; and we'll let you wait with the boys downstairs in holding #2. There are nine of them; they'd be happy to welcome you. Bus for stateville comes in about 2 hours. You'll help them to pass the time."

"Nooooooooo!" she wailed, and he knew that he had her.

He walked over to her but now he had a night stick in his hand. He tapped her naked ass with the night stick.

"Then maybe the alternative, pleasing me!"

"Pleasing you!" she said, the fear now overriding everything else.

"And my night stick!" he said, hitting her other ass cheek but a bit harder this time.

"And your night stick!" she said.

"Like the feel of it, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly, fulling realizing what her situation was.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to a kneeling position. She cried out, as he grabbed her hair.

"Better," he said, "Let me see those nice tits. I think my night stick likes your tits." As he said this, he hit her let tit with the night stick, none too gently and then the right tit next.

"Like to see them swaying like that, slut!" he said. "That what you are, a slut?"

"Yes, sir," she said, totally cowed.

He hit her in the ass hard with the night stick, causing her to jump and groan. "Then say it; tell me!"

"I'm a slut, sir!" she said quickly.

"For me and my night stick?" he asked politely.