Kelly and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you and your night stick," she said firmly.

"Do you want to make love to my night stick, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said right away, "I'd love to make love to your night stick."

"Ask nicely!" he said with a hard edge to his voice.

"Please, sir, and your handsome night stick,will you allow me, please to make love to the night stick?" she asked.

"You want this night stick up your pussy, girl?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, I do; I want the night stick up my pussy."

"Then maybe my cock up your ass, girl?" he asked.

Kelly let out a moan then, as she suddenly knew where Jorge was going with this.

"Yes, sir," she said, "Anything you want; night stick in my pussy, your cock in my ass! Use me, sir. Please don't send me to stateville."

"Good girl! Sensible girl; you get ready now!"

He moved behind her then, and added some vaseline, that he'd gotten, to the bottom part of the night stick. He began by teasing her, pushing it up and down against her exposed pussy lips. Kelly was groaning audibly from the night stick treatment. When he finally pushed it part way into her pussy, she mewled loudly and pushed back at the invading device.

Jorge chuckled: "That's my Beauty!"

Then he was around in front of her and removed the blind fold. He was naked and she smiled at his nakedness and opened her mouth wide for him to enter it.

"Get it wet, girl," he said, "I'm goin' on back there and I'm gonna add to what's happening."

"I hope so," she said and proceeded to suck on his cock.

Jorge soon slipped it out and went behind her. He positioned himself and then pushed his cock head against her sphincter.

"Ready?" he asked, a voice of concern now.

"Yes, honey," Kelly said, and Jorge pushed.

As the cock entered her ass, with the night stick still in her pussy, Kelly cried out, getting the words out in a strangled voice:

"Oh, Jorge!!!!! Do that to me! Make me yours! Make me your slut!"

His fucking didn't last very long with the tightness of her ass hole, and her constant movement and wiggling to move along with him. Kelly came almost as soon as he entered her ass hole.

"I love you, Jorge," she cried out, as she came just before he did.

Then, once he'd removed his cock and the night stick and cleaned her and him up, he picked up their story line again briefly. He called out:

"Jones, come and get her; you can use her any way you want. Then release her but first take her to holding #2 and let her there for about an hour and a half. Let her entertain the boys."

Then, grinning, he removed the cuffs. She sprang at him crying out, as she wrapped herself around him:

"Wicked! Wicked!"

He grinned through it all, and finally said to her:

"What does a poor cop, who has played the game, have to do to get fed around here?"

"Just be my love!" she said, sashaying her way into the kitchen, and grinning over her shoulder.

He laughed: "Poppa will spank!" he taunted.

"Momma would like!" she replied.

"Incorrigible!" he said.

She stopped and said: "No, in love!" She air kissed him, as he got into his uniform and went to the kitchen. She as soon wearing her alluring outfit of only an apron. She got a steak out of the refrigerator for him, and began getting his dinner together.

They sat at the table then and before he started to eat, Jorge, with an embarrassed look on his face said:

"Beauty, I need to ask if you are upset by the names that I called you in our little . . ."

Here Kelly broke in with: "Jorge my love, big beautiful policeman, I will certainly be your slut! Private for you alone. I will hold back no part of me for our love and our play and our passion. You call me 'slut' and it makes me smile, because it's my Jorge calling me that."

"You are beyond all the worlds, Beauty!" he said, kissing her hand.

Epilogue:

They made arrangements to talk later that day about their impending move, when he'd slept.

They got together and started their conversation, over tea, before Miranda joined them. Kelly offered to sell her house and they would get a new house for all of them.

"I have money from my mom and dad," she said to Jorge, "Plenty of money."

Their decision was that they would indeed live in Kelly's house. Both of them, however, were in favor of some new furniture. It was decided that Miranda, who was present by then, could have the pick of the furniture in either the house or the apartment for her own 'digs' downstairs. She was excited about that.

They set a date for the move to take place, and Kelly and Jorge decided to do some furniture shopping. They went to a furniture shop and were looking for a bedroom set. They found one there that they really liked but Jorge spoke up:

"There's a problem here, Beauty!"

Kelly looked at him with concern: "What?"

"I can only go to bed with you on this new bed if you are my wife!"

The sales person, who'd given them some room to discuss a purchased was shocked by Kelly suddenly grabbing hold of Jorge and crying out in a loud voice: "Yes!"

Kelly turned to the man, who was staring, and almost shouted:

"The Watch Commander here, my own personal cop, just asked me to marry him! He's going to make a bride of me!"

The salesman, an older gentleman, just beamed and kissed her cheek, offering his hand to Jorge.

They planned a dinner out that evening to break the news to Miranda. It was a subdued place, and they had a table toward the back of the restaurant. Jorge spoke up and said:

"Miranda, mi amor, I want to tell you. . . we want to tell you, that we've decided to get married."

There was silence only for a few seconds, and Miranda exploded from her chair, to the surprise of other diners and grabbed Kelly into a hug saying in a fierce loud whisper:

"Momma Kelly, I'm so, so happy!"

Then she went on to hug Jorge, and was in tears by the time that the hugging ended. They discussed further the future, and plans to make the big move, setting dates for themselves to get it done. Jorge promised to get all the 'man power' that was needed for the move.

The men of Jorge's command were indeed on hand during the day to get the move done. They seemed to be enchanted with Kelly, a few of them taken by her expertise on the subject of the Civil War. By the time the move was over, Kelly was a favorite of the whole command group.

They were all invited also to the wedding. It was a large wedding, for Jorge had a large family. Miranda was the maid of honor. At the reception Kelly was required to dance with each member of Jorge's command group. They danced far into the night.

In the silence, the darkness that night, in bed and tired, cuddled together, sharing their marvelous nakedness, Jorge said:

"I never told you, I'm afraid, Beauty, that you have a marvelous ass!"

Kelly giggled and cuddled closer to him, and said, whispering to him, to the night and the stars:

"Jorge, thank you for coming for me."

The End