Kelly Brown's Audition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My friends greeted me when I exited. They were laughing, thinking it was funny. Maybe the adrenalin of the groping made us excited. I did not tell them what happened to me.

Nevertheless, we complained to the show manager and were given our tickets back so we could go on another ride. I told my friends I was tired and had to go home. The Haunted Tunnel show was temporarily closed until the tunnel had been cleared. I have stayed away from tunnels ever since. I must confess, I found the groping in the tunnel titillating in a way. I get wet when I think back on that experience". Kelly looked into my eyes as she finished her story. "Don't you ever tell anyone what happened. I mean it Jack, don't tell anyone."

Kelly was breathing heavily and so was I. That story had given me a hardon and I wanted to get Ms Brown into that tunnel, any way I could.

12