Kelly Comes to California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home some how took a lot longer than the drive from the airport had, even though the airport was much farther away. Still it gave me time to work out what I was going to do to her Friday. It's not every day that you hit the jackpot like this.

I was probably up at five that morning despite not getting to sleep until after midnight. Normally I'm not awake until six thirty seven, waking up at five just gave me time to kill. Which wasn't a bad thing, not with Ninja Gaiden 2 still fresh and unbeaten and the somehow under hyped Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots still mocking me with its incompleteness. Yeah I'm a gamer and sometimes it can be hard to keep myself in control. I got in an hour of gaming, mostly Smash Bros because it I'd chosen one of the other games, well it wouldn't be the first time that I was late to something because a boss failed to acknowledge my innate superiority. I've got a problem, I know but everybody has their flaws. Anyway I got some gaming in, took a shower got dressed and headed over to the hotel.

Even with my intentional stalling I still arrived at the hotel almost a half hour before I'd told them to be ready. There was no traffic, who could have predicted that in Southern California on a holiday? The Fifteen should have been bumper to bumper with people headed to Vegas and LA but I got lucky, fortunately there is nothing wrong with being early. It just catches people a little off guard which is often pleasant.

On a side note I really hate how hotels are designed sometimes. I mean yeah I should have just checked the fucking map a little closer when I was walking in but this whole one through one fifty and one fifty one through three hundred crap sucks. Its even worse in these 'H' shaped ones so that one is closer to one fifty one than it is to fifty. One wrong turn cost me almost ten minutes of walking and doubling back. Which consequently made me arrive near the time that I said I would.

Kelly was in room three fifty one and a knock on the door brought Mike to the door with his video camera. I could hear him introducing me before he opened the door like this was some kind of fucking game show. I had to roll my eyes a little but I was getting to fuck some grade A pussy so who was I to complain about if he wanted to be a bit theatrical? "Hey Kris, you're early. Kelly is still getting ready."

"Hurry the fuck up bitch!" I shouted walking past Mike. "Have you fed her yet?"

"Nope."

"Good. Kelly hurry up you fucking cunt!"

"I am soon to be finished!" She called back that time.

"Good. I don't really give a shit what she wants but do you have a preference as to where we eat breakfast?" Mike shook his head in response to that. "Good." I walked over to the phone and picked it up quickly dialing for room service. I ordered up eggs and pancakes for myself, a bowl of Cheerios for Kelly and I started to ask Mike what he wanted when my jaw went slack and I just held the phone out for him.

Kelly had stepped into the room and she was . . . well to call her stunning is an insult but I don't have another word for it. Her hair was still wet from her shower and slightly curled. She had that slightly tussled look that drives me nuts and her hair partially covered her left eye. She'd again gone more than a little heavy on the eye shadow with the pink and blue, this time she'd gone heavy on the eye liner too so she had which combined with the deep blue lipstick gave her a sort of gothic look that she carried amazingly well. Her chest was concealed in a skin tight black half tee with purple stitching forming some pattern over her breasts. A dangle hung from her pierced naval seemingly pointing downward. Kelly had opted for a pair of low slung khaki colored Capri pants. Normally I hate Capris but she made them look damn good. They were so tight that I could make up the outline of her pussy. She ended the outfit with a cute pair of tan Sketchers.

"Wow." "I am pretty to make you want fuck?" Kelly whispered her eyes nervously flitting between my mouth and some point of interest on the floor several times before her eyes settled on the growing tent in my pants. Damn slacks don't leave a lot to the imagination. Kelly was licking her lips as she watched the bulge grow. Obediently she sank to her knees and crawled over to me that perfect ass swaying.

"Not right now Kelly I want to eat first, so go sit." She started to get back to her feet but I shoved her over. "I don't think I told you to get up. Just crawl over to the table." Kelly scowled at me but did as I told her crawling over to the table, she started to crawl into a chair but instead she knelt down at the side of the table. "Smart bitch." My eyes had been glued to her ass as she crawled away, I was probably drooling. A knock at the door snapped me out of my stupor.

"I got it." Mike walking to the door and opening it. Room service was a teenaged white kid who almost dropped my breakfast when he handed the trey to Mike. I only remember him because we got paid five bucks to have breakfast. You heard me right we made five bucks eating breakfast because the boy was so busy staring at Kelly that he was supposed to give five dollars in change and instead he gave five dollars and the original twenty back. While we were having breakfast Mike would tell me about how she'd gotten a free soda and candy when she'd gone down to get food from the vending machine the night before, and that was just some old guy wanted to be nice. Never underestimate the power of a gorgeous woman.

Mike brought the trey over to the table closing the door on the stupefied lad and shaking his head. "It's like this wherever I take her anyway what's the plan?"

"Well for starters there is something I've always wanted to do and that's where we're going to start. You're welcome to join in of course." I took the bowl of Cheerios off the trey and handed it to Kelly who looked up at me in confusion. Unzipping my pants I leaned forward slightly so I could angle my cock down into the bowl and started pissing. When I'd made my other slaves drink piss I'd spent most of the day drinking water so they'd get nice clear piss, maybe with a yellowish tinge. They'd both admitted that it wasn't that gross. It was degrading but the taste wasn't nauseating. I didn't do that favor for Kelly, what came out of me was a dark yellow almost golden color frothing as her cereal started to float in it the stuff. There was a slight aroma from it that I can't properly describe. Honey nut piss is an odd smell, not unpleasant just really odd. Once I'd finished pissing I shook the last few drops out onto the tip of her nose and sat down. "That's your breakfast Kelly."

The pretty girl screwed her face up at me I disgust but she didn't complain. "Can I get spoon?" I shook my head and started eating my eggs. Kelly started bringing the bowl to her lips.

"Stupid, put it on the ground you're just a bitch so you'll eat like a bitch." "I don't understand sir." It had been a while since anybody had called me sir, it was a weird sound and it brought a smile.

"Put the bowl on the ground and eat like a dog." I explained buttering my pancakes. Mike was just staring at her silently. Kelly's plump lips curled into a scowl but she obeyed me, setting the bowl down on the floor and then lowering her face to the bowl noisily slurping up her cereal. "This is fucking great, you are getting this?" I asked and John nodded. "Hey bitch what are you doing? I just want to hear you say it."

"I eat cereal with pee, no milk." Kelly said lifting her head up to speak a few o's sticking to her chin and cheeks. She tossed her hair over one shoulder to keep it out of her cereal and went back to eating.

"Make sure you finish it down to the last drop." I sort of picked at my meal, I'd already eaten that morning and I was only mildly interested in the breakfast. Really I didn't want Mike hungry and interrupting my fun, and really I've always wanted to piss in someone's Cheerios and I wasn't likely to get another chance anytime soon.

A good twenty minutes later and a blow job later I was ready to head out for the day. "Well you know I'm feeling playful today. You can walk now Kelly go bring your backpack, and your make up."

"What are you-"

"You'll see in a minute Mike have a little patience." Mike brought the camera around pointing following the Asian beauty as she gathered what I'd asked for and came back to kneel at my feet. Amongst the various sex toys I'd made her bring I'd also made her bring some props and outfits. I tossed them onto the bed starting with what was on top. Sailor Moon outfit, I chewed my lip promising to get back to that later, she had a blue Chun Li styled outfit, even with the spiked bracelets. What I was looking for turned out to be all the way at the bottom, it always is you know? A pair of dog ears on a head band and her sex toys. I grabbed one of her eye shadow sticks and drew a set of whiskers on each of her cheeks.

Then I grabbed her sex toys starting with a bright red butt plug nothing monstrous, it was about as long as my hand and small enough that could wrap my fingers around its thickest point though. "Make it ready for your ass." Kelly knew what I meant that time and took the butt plug and spat on it then started licking it all over. I know it's an overused visual but she really was like a kid with melting ice cream cone. A better analogy might be a dog and some peanut butter. Kelly was quite the show slut stretching her cheek out and waggling her tongue even lightly gagging herself until it was coated in her saliva. "Now drop your pants."

Kelly stood up and unbuttoned her Capri pants and peeled the fabric down her flesh turning them inside out. I stopped her when they were half way down her knees and leaned her over the bed. "Spread your cheeks." Kelly did just that her ripe pink pussy peeling open but more importantly that dark ring that was her rectum twitched alluringly. Taking the plug I pushed it against that tight ring of muscle a little more pressure and it started to slip into her body. Kelly bit down on her lower lip and whimpered softly as that tight ring of muscle was forced open. I kept pushing until the thickest part of the bulb was holding her open. Kelly's whimpers melted into moans as I started fucking her pumping the spit slicked toy in and out of her asshole. "Hope you cleaned up like you were supposed to if it comes out dirty I'm gonna make you suck it clean." I teased pulling it out. She'd done a good job, there were only a few tiny brown flecks on the toy, not that I noticed at the moment. Kelly's asshole had relaxed enough to remain open yawning hungrily for cock and I felt my manhood leap in my pants. "Get it ready again." Kelly looked over her should at me, then at the bulb then slowly turned around and started licking at this. This time she wasn't attacking it, she was hesitant. "Suck it now." Kelly shook her head.

It was the first time she'd denied me but I had to make sure that it was the last time she'd do it. Lightning quick I slapped her across the face, then jammed the anal plug into her mouth. Kelly gagged hard drool exploding around the plug as I forced it almost to the back of her skull. I started fucking her face with hit for a moment then I yanked it out and slapped her again. "Turn around and spread your fucking wholes you understand me?"

"Yes!" She squealed turning around burying her face in the blankets as I started pushing the toy back into her rectum. This time she loosened up quicker than the first time, and was able to fuck her a little harder her asshole and the spit making a bit of squishy sound each time I pushed it farther in. I pulled it out again and let her suck it clean while I stared into her gapping anus, even spitting on the rim and watching the gob of saliva slip into that black hole of her bowels. It took me three more tries to get it to come out clean and when it did I pushed it all the way in and slapped her ass. Even though she had a nice tan I could still see the red spot where I'd spanked her.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" I asked grinning.

Kelly frowned but nodded wiping a bit of spittle from her face. "Very gross. It pleases sir that I do this?"

"Yes." Was the response I gave her but I was already digging in the bag again for the next toy. It was called Buzz Bunny and was a remote controlled egg with a pair of ears that would sit on either side of the clit. "Roll over." Once Kelly was on her back I ran my fingers over her slit, she was already wet so I pushed the toy into her. "Pull your pants up." Kelly returned to her feet pulling her skin tight capris back up over her hips. Turning her around slowly I noticed you could clearly see the circular base of the anal plug and if you looked close enough you could make out Buzz's ears and on a perfect ten girl like Kelly there were going to be people looking. Making her wear dog ears, a leash and collar probably wasn't going to help anything. Yeah I made her wear a leash and a collar she was just like a dog.

You don't really need to hear about all the details here, we got a few stares from random hotel folk both temporary residents and workers as I let her lead me to the elevator. I made her bark at an old couple entering the hotel on the way to my car. Mike again found himself riding bitch but our first stop wasn't that far way anyway. It was only a few miles to the local park.

If you ever want to know a way to get a lot of attention a good start is for you to put a beautiful woman on a leash and make her crawl around in a park. It's a real head turner I can tell you, particularly if it's on a holiday and there are dozens of families having barbeques. There is a very special way that a middle aged conservative woman looks at a mixed race couple walking a woman on a leash, if looks were capable of physical harm I would have been black and blue by the time we finished our first lap around the field. A few of them even threatened to call the police, funny how they stopped when I pulled out my phone and offered it to them explaining that they were harassing me, and that assault covers a lot of the things they were saying about me, where as I hadn't broken any actual laws, her outfit might be sexy, but there aren't laws against sexy. I agreed to keep it away from the children when I could, but that wasn't so much out of courtesy for the as it was that I was about to break a few laws.

The main reason that I'd done a lap was to see what potential scenarios were available. Getting to see the shocked looks on people faces, not to mention the approval on pretty much every male age sixteen to thirty was just a pleasant side effect. I was lucky, there were probably around twelve guys playing basketball it was pretty much blacks versus Mexicans but here were a few people on the "wrong" team. "You listening to me you stupid fucking cunt?" Kelly pulled against her leash playfully then turned back to me barking her response. "Good girl. I want you to go over to the game and tell the boys what you are." Kelly looked back at me her eyes flooded with a sudden fear and she shook her head. My response was pulling the leash taut forcing her first closer to me but then up onto her knees as she strained to keep from being strangled. "I think I gave you some orders." Kelly quickly nodded her agreement whimpering. It was cute to watch her fight the urge to grab at the leash choking her but she played along keeping her hands between her thighs as she was twisted around painfully. "So you're going to do what I say?" This time there was an immediate and positive response as she nodded. "Good, now go tell those boys what you are, and that we'll pay each one of them twenty bucks to fuck you. Don't break any laws but if they need convincing, convince them. And stop crying I don't want your make up ruined just yet."

Kelly looked at me again whimpering to herself and biting down on her quivering lower lip. She sniffled a few times fighting back the tears that were threatening to break loose but she got it under control and crawled over to the basketball courts. "Is she going to be ok?" Mike asked.

"She'll be fine." I was too far away to hear the conversation but I could see that look of disbelief when Kelly knelt down at the side of the court and started speaking. They didn't need that much convincing either, course with Kelly you'd need to be a fag to need convincing. One of the blacks threw her over his shoulders while the rest of the guys swatted her ass. They were really letting her have it too from the sound of things. When we got back to the hotel and took her pants off she was bright red from about mid thigh all the way up her ass, the next morning she was bruised. Remind me later to tell you how much fun it is to butt fuck a girl where every time you bottom out she's trying to scamper away, but she can't because you've got a belt around her throat.

I'm sorry I need to focus a little better on telling this story in order. The guys carried her over and wanted to know if it was for real would she really let them fuck her. "Yo man this bitch right here said she's a slave and she wants to fuck all of us. That shit for real?"

"One hundred percent man." I responded with a smile. "Only I'm not trying to go to jail and ya'll won't fit in my car. Anybody live close and got some fucking privacy?" I do that almost without thinking about it, start tossing in a lot more slang when I'm talking to minorities as if they couldn't understand me if I spoke plain English. It at least avoids being called Carlton most of the time. Now isn't the time for me to explain racial relations but let me tell you that being a black man who speaks eloquently has disadvantages.

"Yeah I gotta spot right around the corner my nig." The man who offered up his house was named Tremaine, I only remember because he had it tattooed across his shoulders. The things you remember.

If walking a girl around the park on a leash got us a few angry stares, a literal gang of half dressed, tattooed thuggish looking blacks and Mexicans carrying a girl around and slapping her ass got us death stares and more than a few mothers covering their children's eyes. A few boyfriends and husbands got slapped well into next week.

It only took a few minutes to walk to Tremaine's and by that time Kelly's was crying like a little girl from all the slapping and whimpering for them to stop. They'd let up a little but her eyes were red with tears. "The rules are simple guys, don't break anything. Other than that the rougher you get the better. I wand this bitch to know she was fucked and fucked up."

"You're sure?" One asked and I smiled and nodded and so did she kneeling down in the center of the living room. The guys quickly moved the furniture to the sides of the room.

This part really isn't for the weak of stomach, and it's too bad I can't just put the video up instead of writing it because there is no way to properly express the level of violence that this reached. They started by taking her by the hair and wrenching her back to her feet. One of the blacks came up behind her and grabbed her by the shirt dragging her backwards while another took her pants and pulled in the opposite direction. Kelly weighing just over a hundred pounds, these two men had fully off the ground as her clothing turned inside out. It was just sheer luck that her pants fell off faster than her shirt dumping her on her cute rump instead of the back of her head. There was no bra to conceal her tits but she was wearing a thong, a tiny patch of triangular transparent mesh over her swollen labia.

Tremaine took care of that last bit of fabric grabbing her panties and yanking hard forcing her back to arch up towards him. She whimpered slightly as he yanked again lifting her up off the ground only to drop her back down when the fabric snapped leaving her nude. I'd expected her to cover up her shame but she didn't, she was frightened. It was obvious from the look in her eyes but the smile curling her lips betrayed her hunger as did the glistening wetness on her cunt. "Give me cock."