Kelly Comes to California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dozen zippers going down all at the same time is a weird sound. "Come here bitch!" Kelly didn't waste a second crawling over to the first man who freed his cock and wrapping her lips around the mushroomed tip. She swallowed him to root on her first try, no gagging; no pausing she just took his cock to back of her throat much to his surprise. All around him them the rest of the guys closed in on the slut and instinctually she reached out taking a cock in each hand stroking them.

One of the Mexicans grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up to her knees before spitting on his cock and shoving into her pussy. Kelly's eyes lit up and she squealed at around the throbbing member in her mouth but managed to keep her rhythm. One by one Kelly took on every man there sucking and stroking like she was the center of a perverse merry-go-round. For nearly ten minutes the guys continued on round robin from her pussy to her hand to her mouth, some of them just relaxing and letting her suck and slurp but others pinching her nose or holding her down on their cocks.

One that really stands out was Ben, one of the Mexicans. He slapped her several times with his cock until you could actually see her cheeks turning a little red from the abuse then he ordered her suck his cock and lick his balls at the same time. Kelly sputtered and wretched as he forced her head all the way down on his cock then started barking at her to stick her tongue out. Tears were streaming steadily from her eyes but she managed it wriggling her tongue out to tickle his balls which got several cheers from the crowd.

"Fuck her in the ass!" I don't know who made the suggestion first but there wasn't any argument from anybody about it. "Fucking DP that bitch, I bet we could get dick into every one of her holes at the same time!" Kelly found herself lifted up by her knees and one guy spat on the tip of his cock and was about to push into her when he noticed something sticking out of her ass.

"The fuck is this?" He asked. I told him that was a pacifier if the bitch started to get too loud and I'd just stuffed it there for flavor. "Whatever man." He said yanking it out a bit quicker than Kelly liked but a mouth completely stuffed with cock didn't really let her complain other than a muffled whimper.

A chant started in the room. "Fuck that bitch, fuck that bitch!" They just kept repeating it over and over until one of Tremaine did just that and shoved his cock into her ass. Kelly could only whimper as she was spit roasted between the two men. They were really abusing the bitch for the next twenty or so minutes. It was like watching a porn movie as she was tossed back and forth and switching from her ass to her mouth every so often or just taking turns with her. Kelly seemed to be enjoying herself though; she was all smiles as the thugs spun her like a top.

If some one had told me that a woman could take the kind of abuse those guys dished out and keep smiling I would have told then they were completely full of shit. There was always a cock in her ass and in her mouth and more than once they decided to treat her to a cock in every hole just bouncing her around. It was great for about the first twenty minutes but then I started loosing interest. "Alright guys, hurry it up I do have other plans for the day." There was no response from the guys other than a slight grunt from a few of them. "Fine whatever, I'm gonna go get me something to eat. Call me when you're done with the whore." I was mostly bluffing but I started walking towards the door and then Kelly shrieked.

I spun around to see Kelly's face, suddenly screwed up I pain. "What the fuck? Kelly are you ok?"

Her eyes were pinched shut and her mouth was pulled into a tight thin line but she nodded and started to breath. "Told you I could do it." She hissed and then I saw her cunt stretched beyond anything I would have assumed she could handle with two cocks, one black and one brown stretched her pink folds to her very limits and yet it was her starting to churn her hips.

"Oh god, look at that shit man. This bitch got two dicks up in her pussy and she wants more!" I don't know if Kelly really wanted any more, but she sure as was happy with what she had. It didn't take her long to get the two inside her to cum.

"I need a nice shot of this bitch coated in cum." Again I was ignored, though in the long run it turned out for the best as the guys continued to just abuse Kelly dumping load after load of cum in her cunt and her ass. One by one they started backing away. "Good show man good show." The men said slapping me on the shoulders.

"Hey somebody jam that fucking cork back up in her ass, I wanna let that cum get a chance to get some flavor before I get her home. She's gotta be sore, I think I'm gonna by her some ice cream, she'll get to make a sundae when we get back to the hotel." A few jaws, including Mike's dropped when I said that. Kelly just stared at me blankly tilting her head to the side. One of the guys did what I said though stuffing the plug back into Kelly's ass keeping the cum from leaking out.

As soon as we got back the hotel room I got an important phone call that sadly dragged me away for the rest of the evening. I told Mike that I would be over around eight o'clock and not to let her take the cork out for any reason. I wanted it to gather the full amount of funk possible, besides I wasn't really in any rush to wake up in the morning and more than that my inner geek was at full strength. Yeah I'd spent a day completely in control of a woman's life. I had also spent an entire day not getting farther in Ninja Gaiden and since I didn't really get laid much that day it was hard to give a shit that twelve other guys had came. Even if most of their cum was still inside her. My alarm woke me with an obnoxious buzz around seven thirty and I just grumbled and leaned over slapping it off.

This as going to be the last day before Kelly went back home and out of my life, probably forever. I had to make sure that I got to pull off everything that I wanted with her because this was my last chance at her and I wanted to make sure that when I sent her home she'd remember me for the rest of her life. So I started looking around for what new toys I could use on her and then it hit me. Told you I could do it. I hadn't really been paying attention to what she'd been saying to the men fucking her but apparently at some point she'd claimed she could handle two in her pussy. So I was going to push her to the limit, force her to do something that I'd heard of in legend but never seen, not even in porn. My bag of sex toys was still at her hotel so everything I needed was there and my idea. Just four letters. DVDA. I was going to see it happen if it meant ripping that chick in half.

By the time I pulled up at the hotel my cheeks were starting to hurt from the massive smile that I hadn't been able get off my face for more than a few seconds. I called Mike, told him to make sure that bitch was awake, dressed and waiting for me in the parking lot. Breakfast was on me and to set the camera some place where it could handle it's damnself because I was going to need a hand with things today but it was going to be worth it.

Kelly wasn't waiting for me in the parking lot when I drove up, she was dashing out of the door half dressed. I can only imagine the looks she must have gotten in that get up. Her hair was pulled into two buns, one on either side of her head her bangs falling forward partially covering her right eye. She was wearing a one piece blue 'dress' with gold trim. It came all the way up to her neck with loose sleeves that ended midway down her forearm, the top was almost size to small accentuating her smallish breasts but the real eye catcher was the bottom, a single swath of cloth that hung down to her knees in the front, and two in the back. Even the briefest glance revealed that she was nude beneath that. She finished the outfit with a pair of calf high white boots. She was dressed as Chun Li. I almost ran my car into a wall. She really had been paying attention.

She skipped over to my car stopping at my window and thrusting her hand into the air making the peace sign and squealed. "Yatta!" I had already smiled so much that it hurt, laughing at her was painful but uncontrollable as she played her part. As soon as I managed to stop laughing I handed her a bag with a couple milk containers and then grabbing the Styrofoam containers that had our meals in them. I made her take the stairs so I could stare at her gorgeous ass on the way up the stairs.

I forget what Mike had for breakfast, it wasn't really important to me, I'm pretty sure I had a meat scramble but I remember what I got for Kelly because it stands out as one of the most fucked up things I've ever done to a woman. She had Belgian waffles, and after the butter and syrup was poured onto her breakfast I commanded her to pull the cork out of her ass and push all that cum out onto her meal. Mike cringed slightly as the creamy fluid fled her bowels and filled up several of the squares of her breakfast.

"I may use fork sir?" She asked as she knelt besides the table where Mike and I sat enjoying our breakfasts.

"Did I hand you a fork?" Kelly shook her head. "Well then use your hands and make sure you start with the waffle, you don't get to fill up on eggs and sausage and let good food go to waste." Her lips curled back in disgust but that was as much because she was about to get dirty as it was the disgusting act she was about to perform. She didn't say anything though. She did as she was told tearing the waffle into quarters and picked up the slice with the most cum and started eating careful to keep any of the ooze from touching the floor and at the same time struggling to keep her outfit clean. It was funny watching her lean forward dripping the various fluids back into the container.

"I thank you sir for butt cum waffle." It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen but I ignored her and continued eating. She's funny like that. Anyway I'm starting to run my mouth and you aren't here to hear how cute she is, you want to see what a nasty slut she can be so I'm gonna tell you, I just need to build up a little more before I get there. Just bear with me.

We've got one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen kneeling beside me, her hands and chin are coated in a combination of syrup, butter and cum and obviously annoyed at how sticky her hands were but she kept quiet waiting as I ate just staring up at me. "Sir, may I have something to drink?" She finally asked as me and Mike casually chatted.

"You can if you can guess what I want to serve you this morning."

Kelly knew exactly what I meant when I said that and she curled her lip slightly in response looking down at her hands. "Sir please give me pee drink?" I smiled and stood up pulling my pants and boxers out and sitting back down. "You don't come up until I say, you understand?" Kelly nodded and wrapped her lips around my flaccid cock. I rested my meal on her shoulders and carefully set my bottle of orange juice at the small of her back just above her ass. "If you fucking spill my drink I'm going to make you regret it cunt understand?" Kelly managed a muffled uh huh around my cock.

It took a moment for me start pissing, it's weird feeling being in a woman's and pissing. I was really letting the bitch have it to, full blast so it was filling her mouth before she could swallow. Kelly was struggling to keep up with the flow but some how she managed and completely without loosing a single drop down onto me. Smart girl once I was done pissing I continued casually eating the rest of my meal off her back occasionally taking a drink from the bottle and setting it back down on her.

After about five more minute Kelly was fidgeting badly constantly shifting her legs back and forth while trying to keep from spilling the bottle, it was empty by then, which probably made it harder to keep in place since it had no weigth. The important action though was my cock hardening in her mouth, swelling to fill up her throat and threatening to cut off her air. "You feel that slut, you're gonna get a little cum with your breakfast." Kelly whimpered slightly and a few tears fell down cooling my crotch as she continued to struggle to breathe through her nostrils. I finally finished my meal setting what was left of it aside and took her by the buns and started forcing her head farther down on my cock until I could feel her nose pressed up against my pelvis and I held her there until she struggled to set her self free and then I held her in place for an extra second before letting her come up gasping for air.

"Fucking little slut, you still having fun?"

"Yes sir! You honor me with hard cock!" This girl was unreal. Seriously it was like God woke up one day and said how can I make the perfect tramp and Kelly came into being fully grown and ready to fuck. I hate to get off subject but I can't help it. If God made a fully matured woman out of dust and dirt would you have to wait until she was eighteen years old to fuck her? Anyway back to stuff you care about my mind wanders like that sometimes.

"Well if you want to keep having fun you're going to crawl over to the bed and get yourself off. I want to watch you cum. Use the blue dildo." I said and she did exactly as she was told, crawling over to the suitcase first and pulling out the dildo I'd commanded her to and got onto the bed spread her legs and started working her cunt.

Mike walked over to the camera adjusting it slightly to keep it focused on her. "So how is this going to top yesterday? I mean it's not like I've never seen her masturbate before."

"I know Morgan said I could go wild, but I don't actually want to hurt her so I'm letting her warm up a bit." Kelly was moaning now, her hips churning against her hands trying to get her to her first orgasm (actually her third I would later find out) of the day pumping that rubber phallus in and out, faster and faster. "It's always good to stretch before you try the impossible. Ever heard of a DVDA?" Mike shook his head. "It's a legend of sorts, a sex act so depraved that only a super slut could ever hope to accomplish it, and really it would require some very special men which is why we are cheating. Any way we are going to attempt, with the help of some toys, double vaginal, double anal. D. V. D. A." After the ride over my cheeks were already sore so a slightly jolt of pain spread across my face as I smiled at the depravity I was about to commit.

Mike's jaw just about fell off as I explained what was going to happen to the slave girl, he could only stare at me as I smiled. It was Kelly shrieking an orgasm that finally got our attention back from the daze we'd both wandered into for a moment. I think Kelly had realized we werent' really paying her any attention anymore, either that or she'd heard what I was planning but I don't think she was really paying any attention. "Go grab another dildo, this one goes in your ass. And keep it up." I commanded and she obeyed. "So you want top or bottom, I figure we'll start with basic cowgirl and doggy DP and then maybe a flying cowgirl, and if you're not too homophobic a double piledriver might not be a bad idea either."

Mike told me he wasn't quite sure about a double piledriver, he didn't really like the idea of rubbing his chest against me but he actually had a better idea than me for this anyway so I won't complain. I'll get to it in a minute. I let Kelly continued to work her holes for a few more minutes before I walked over to the bed and pulled the dildo in her ass roughly to one side then pulled it out and jammed it in her mouth as I shoved my cock into her gaping hole. I let her slurp on the dildo for a while before I took it and wedged it against the head of my cock, pushing and pushing. Kelly dug her fingers into the beddings and bit down on a pillow to stifle a scream as I pushed and pushed and finally both my cock and the rubber phallus were stretching her ass.

Tears were running down her pretty face but only paused for a minute before I started working myself and the dildo deeper, bracing it against my thigh as I stretched her rectum beyond anything she'd ever felt before. As soon as I was completely in bowels I stopped. "You ok Kelly?" She was biting on her to her lip but she nodded. "Good. Mike it's your turn." Kelly's eyes widened but she didn't protest as Mike stripped down and laid beside her his cock standing at full attention.

Kelly looked over at Mike and bite down on her lip new tears forming in her eyes as she lifted her leg. It took a little bit of coordination between the two of us to get her over Mike but once she was there Kelly whimpered trying to keep from shrieking as Mike twisted and turned the fat dildo inside her while jabbing at her with his own cock. It took her almost ten minutes before she managed to get a that second cock into to cunt stretching her body to her absolute limits.

I let her take a few moments getting used to the fact that four phalluses were forced into two holes. If that wasn't bad enough I reached up and jammed my fingers into her mouth, two into either side of her mouth stretching her lips out and pulling her head back as I fucked her. Whimpers leaked out from between her lips each time Mike or I thrust into her, rocking her back and forth. I asked her a few times if she was ok and every time she nodded emphatically.

One thing I remember is how little time it takes for a man to cum when he's fulfilled a long term fantasy of his. I came in just a few minutes then pulled out leaving Mike to pound away at her for a few more minutes before he came too, and both dildos were pulled out of her red, raw aching holes. Kelly lay perfectly still other than her breathing as our cum oozed from those holes.

Me and Mike spent most of the day taking turns fucking her, pretty much whoever got it up first got to fuck and the other manned the camera, unless we decided to double team her which happened a few times. I have an absurd picture of her with both dildos in her mouth so she looks like a walrus, remind it to share that with you when it surfaces again. There is only one thing left that I have to tell you about, because it was how I finished the night and is how she remembered me best.

I sat on the edge of bed and sat that little piece of Korean fuck meat down on my cock splitting her shitter with my cock. Once she was all the way down I reached down hooking my arms around beneath her legs at the knees and folded her body in half lacing my fingers behind her skull. Holding her in the anal full nelson I got to my feet and started bouncing her up and down on my cock. I had Mike take a couple really good shots of her in that position and then I let her suck me off one last time before I kissed her on the forehead. "You did a good job Kelly, I would be proud to own a girl like you."

Kelly responded by kissing my feet, one after the other. "Thank you. I happy you wish me as slave. I come back when my owner frees me. I will be your slave."

"What?" I responded.

"When owner lets me go I come to you to serve. You keep me until you get bored of me yes?" I looked to Mike but he only shrugged. "When is your owner going to free you?"

"December 28th. I spend New Years Eve with you yes? New year, new Master would make me very happy." Kelly said looking up at me from the floor.

That's where the conversation ends for all intents and purposes. The New Year is still a couple of months away and I'm expecting to have a new story for you all as soon as the New Year starts. I mean either she makes good on her word, or she doesn't and unless Mike is sending her down for another weekend that will likely be the end of our relation. Either that or she comes down and. . .you'll know if she came. I guarantee that.