Kelly Makes a New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So how come Ryan is blond and blue eyed with fair skin and you're a dark haired beauty with Mediterranean looks? I'd never have guessed you two were related.

'We're not technically, Mum and Dad couldn't have kids of their own so they adopted. Ryan's only 6 months older than me but Dad died in a car accident when we were 11 and Mum was diagnosed with MS when we were 12. She only died last year but he's been looking after me to some degree since we were kids.'

A look of intense sadness clouded her face and it seemed the most natural thing in the world for Kelly to reach out and gather her into a comforting embrace. As Stevie buried her face into her neck she made little sniffing noises as if she was crying but as Kelly held her tight while she sought desperately for something soothing to say, she felt hot breath on her ear sending shivers down her spine.

'God you smell good, I don't know what perfume you're wearing but I'd like to lick it all off!'

'My god! And Sue tells me off for being forward!' laughed Kelly as she leaned back to look at Stevie, and then in that moment as their eyes met, a spark of undeniable recognition passed between them.

'So, since Sue's going to be staying at Ryan's you have a whole house to yourself right?' Kelly tried to swallow the lump in her throat to answer but could only manage a small growl and a nod; it seemed to suffice though as Stevie downed the rest of her drink in one go and stood, holding her hand out to Kelly.

The walk to the taxi rank seemed to take forever but as soon as they climbed into the back seat Stevie snuggled closer to Kelly, her head on her shoulder and her hand resting casually on her thigh -- low enough to be decent but high enough to set Kelly's pulse racing.

Soon enough they were closing the front door behind them and they stood, motionless, not touching but just staring at each other, studying each other's faces as if committing them to memory for a future test.

Silently and slowly they moved toward each other, closing the gap between them until touching was inevitable, and with hands resting casually on each other's hips, eyes never breaking contact they leaned in for a first kiss. Gentle at first, lips barely brushing each other, until their eyes closed in complete surrender as the passion rose and their lips parted to admit tongues that needed to explore and taste.

Kelly felt Stevie sway slightly and slipped her arms around her waist to hold her tightly, the kiss all consuming, blocking all other sensations out.

Eventually Stevie pulled back slightly, gasping for air audibly as she looked at Kelly and licked her lips as though she didn't want to waist any of the saliva that may have been left there.

'If you make love as well as you kiss then this is going to be a hell of a night.' her voice husky with lust.

'Want to find out?'

'God yes, lead the way before I pounce on you right here in the hall.'

Grabbing Stevie's hand Kelly turned and ran for the stairs, dragging Stevie behind her until they reached the top and entered her bedroom.

She wasn't used to visitors in this room and it was a total tip. There was a pile of dirty laundry in one corner, a chair covered in clothes waiting to be hung in the wardrobe and the bed was an unmade heap of pillows and duvet.

'Jesus, you're even more untidy than me!' laughed Stevie as she pulled Kelly into her arms 'I think an untidy bedroom is a sign of a dirty mind and if I'm right, yours must be absolutely filthy!'

'None of my thoughts are too clean at the moment.' And she claimed Stevie's mouth with her own in a kiss that had both their knees buckling, forcing them to sit down on the bed as their tongues explored slowly and deeply.

There was no awkwardness to their kisses, they seemed to know instinctively how to treat each other and soon their hands, which up to now had been still, started to wander.

Kelly shuddered violently and erupted in goose bumps as she felt the gentlest touch trace the ridges on her spine up to her neck, where long delicate fingers toyed with the hair at her nape.

Stevie in turn was revelling in the feeling of her face being caressed while another hand was making it's way up her side, making her moan as it glanced the side of her beast through her thin blouse.

Gradually the hand left her side - meandering over the swell until fingers grazed across a stiffening nipple that was straining for attention.

Kelly pulled away far enough for her hands to get purchase on the buttons that were keeping Stevie's treasures hidden from her and undid them as fast as she could, fumbling in her haste until finally the blouse was cast aside and she could take one of those gloriously solid lumps into her mouth, licking and sucking as Stevie threw her head back in delight until the urge to join in was overpowering.

'No fair honey, get 'em off' as she tried to tug Kelly's tight T shirt over her head 'you better help me or this top is going to get shredded.'

They both stood and stripped. No slow, teasing, strip tease but the hurried shedding of clothes from people that needed to get naked -- fast!

Once Kelly was nude she dived onto the bed, grabbing Stevie's hand and pulling her down on top of her, their bare flesh tingling as hands flew, trying to touch everywhere at once, pussies hot and wet and screaming for attention but neglected for now as they got to know the feel of each others skin, the gentle contours and curves of hips, tits and arses, the taste of lips and necks and nipples as they writhed around on the bed in an unruly tangle of arms and legs.

As their breathing became as frantic as their actions Kelly pushed Stevie back on the bed and straddled her hips, gazing down at the vision of loveliness below her.

Those brown eyes watched her, burning with lust and desire as Kelly bent and kissed her way slowly, oh-so-slowly, from the top down, lingering on nipples, licking along the defined ridge of her rib cage, circling her belly button before swirling her tongue around in it's dip and making Stevie squirm and squeal.

By now Kelly was positioned nicely between those long legs, delighting in the smell of arousal mixed with the scent of whatever lotion Stevie had used on her skin was driving her insane. It took every ounce of willpower to keep herself from diving in head first, but she wanted this to last, hell - she wanted this to go on forever.

She slipped further down the bed, kissing behind one knee and working her way slowly upward until she could lick the crease at her groin; returning down the other leg but having to hold on tight now as Stevie whimpered and wriggled.

She could see the build up of moisture coating that neatly trimmed pussy hair as it flowed freely, inviting her to lick and taste until she could resist no more.

Gently at first she extended her tongue and just flicked at the engorged clit poking prominently from it's sheath.

'Oooohhhh goooooooood! Please, please, I can't stand any more teasing -- fuck me please!' escaped from Stevie's mouth as her head thrashed from side to side in that divine mixture of agony and ecstasy. Her knuckles turning white as she gripped the sheets, desperate for the release she knew was coming.

Kelly could resist no longer and started to take long, firm sweeps with her tongue that started at her arsehole and ended at her clit, and as Stevie started to buck her hips in time with the rhythm Kelly slipped 2 fingers into the wet heat of her pussy, twisting and turning them as she pumped them in and out until Stevie jerked violently letting her know she'd found her G spot.

'Oh yes......oh god.......that's sooooo good, yes....yes...yes...' the volume of Stevie's cries rose and rose as she neared crescendo, and as Kelly sucked her clit into her mouth and grazed it with her teeth while slipping a third finger in, she had to hang on for dear life as Stevie dived over the edge of a jaw dropping orgasm that had Kelly coming too as she strived to lap up every drop of nectar.

They lay panting in delirious exhaustion until Stevie reached down for Kelly and urged her back up the bed so she could kiss the mouth that had given her so much pleasure.

'Bloody hell Kelly, where have you been all my life?' sighed Stevie as she hugged her new lover tightly to her chest

'Waiting for you Babe.' Replied Kelly with a mischievous grin on her face 'Don't tell me that you've had enough already?' and she tickled Stevie until she was crying from laughter and begging her to stop before she wet herself.

While Stevie used the bathroom Kelly lay back thinking about this new person in her life. She was cute -- hell she was gorgeous, she was funny, she liked proper pubs with proper beer, and those legs, oh god those long lithe legs that just seemed to go on forever..........

'Hey you, that's my job!' admonished Stevie as she returned to the bedroom to find Kelly idly playing with her clit as thoughts of that delightful body flowed across her mind.

'Don't let me stop you!'

You don't need an invitation like that twice, and soon enough it was Kelly's turn to howl to the moon with Stevie's tongue buried as far into her as it would go, but it wasn't enough. It seemed that it would never be enough, and as soon as Kelly's climax started to wane she urged Stevie up the bed into a 69 position where the games commenced once again.

Lost in a whirl of sensation as tongues and fingers and teeth explored and caressed, nipped and licked, sucked and bit, squeezed and probed until finally they fell together exhausted and spent.

Sleep came easily and they both awoke to find Sue standing next to the bed laughing uncontrollably.

'Morning girls! I guess you two managed to get along ok last night then? I see you found some common ground!' and with that she sat on the edge of the bed, tears of laughter cascading down her face.

'I guess you won't complain so hard next time!'

Stevie looked at Kelly quizzically through sleep bleary eyes, making Kelly feel sheepish.

'I didn't want to go out with you guys last night. I thought I was going to end up making endless small talk with some straight girl just so that she didn't feel awkward about playing gooseberry.'

The sweet kiss that landed smack on her lips instantly woke Kelly up and sent her libido soaring again, she almost forgot Sue was there as her lips opened to accept the tongue gently lapping at her mouth.

'Oi you two! You're not alone you know!'

'Kelly, I think we need to thank Sue and my brother -- just after we slap them silly.' Now it was Kelly's turn to look quizzical. 'I didn't want to go out with them last night either, but they persuaded me to come along because they didn't want you feeling like a gooseberry.'

As realisation dawned that they had been well and truly set up, they turned to look at Sue who was now laughing so hard she could barely remain upright.

'I'm sorry Kelly, and to you Stephanie, but we just couldn't help it. We knew you'd like each other but we also knew neither of you would agree to us setting you up on a date, so I have to admit we got sneaky -- but hey, it worked out ok and we all got some last night!'

The twinkle in Sue's eyes left them in no doubt as to what her and Ryan had spent the night doing?

'Hang on a minute, Ryan knows that I'm gay? How come? We've never discussed my sex life since I turned that particular corner.'

By now Sue was almost apoplectic with laughter and they had to wait for her to catch her breath.

'You may never have discussed it, but he was looking for his squash racquet in his spare room and stumbled across your toys -- the strap on and the double ended dildo were a bit of a give away!' and with that Ryan stuck his face around the bedroom door grinning like the cat who'd got the cream

'Don't know about you girls but I'm bloody starving! Breakfast is on me as long as Sue and I are forgiven?'

Kelly and Stevie looked at each other with eyes that only held one thought, and as if reading each other's minds they nodded in silent agreement.

'Ryan, Stevie and I forgive you but I think we'll skip breakfast right now..... and close the door on your way out!'

12